Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Rating (5)
Developer
UpperCommerce
September 8, 2022

Great and app and great customer services from the team. They explained well and also offered some suggestions

buyinstor
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 days
UpperCommerce replied September 8, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, please kindly contact us any time!! We will be always here for you to serve!

September 8, 2022

Free and works amazingly. I love it. My store feels more equip and inviting for customers to find solutions to their problems.

Jasmine's Home & Co
Time spent using app: 7 days

Edited September 7, 2022

Great app with Great customer service from Alannis! This is what i'm looking for, user friendly app and great for my store inquiry!

Babyboo
Singapore
Time spent using app: 1 day

Molly|Willdesk Support

September 7, 2022

really amazing app with good customer service they give me VIP service and they was patient with me till end to help me improve my store

elegancydose
Time spent using app: 3 days

Nona|Willdesk Support

September 7, 2022

Couldn't be happier with this app! Fast response and customer oriented service, can highly recommend for sure!

KobeBjoern