Live Chat,Help Center,FAQ Page

Helpcenter,LiveChat,Helpdesk,Inbox,Customer Service,Whatsapp

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

caressma

Location China

This is a great product, it helped me solve the problem very well, the customer service molly helped me solve a lot of problems, it is recommended to use

June 14, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your valuable review on our app! ! Your support and suggestions will always be the biggest driving force for Willdesk to move forward! On behalf of all team members, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to you!!

sthcute

Great!Best service from Molly!Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modern Additions

Hi, Nona was very helpful in assisting me and my technical issues with this software application.
Great Job!
Nona

BYLATY

Location Spain

Muy contento con la app, desde que la uso no me a causado ningun problema y el servicio al cliente de primera calidad.

June 14, 2022

Gracias por darnos una revisión de 5 estrellas. Estamos muy agradecidos de sentir que le servimos bien. Apreciaremos mucho su apoyo al recomendarnos a su amigo sobre nuestra aplicación, para que podamos ayudar a otras personas. Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en contactarnos en el chat en vivo y el correo electrónico.

Realmente,
Equipo Willdesk

VeryFocal

Location China

Recommend this app, I choose it among many. I am impressed with the live chat and help center feature. Customer service is awesome!

June 14, 2022

Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. We are really grateful to feel that we served you well. We will much appreciate your support by recommending us to your friend about our app, so we can spread help to other people. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on live chat and email.

DaVinci's Gems

They were excellent and very helpful. They gave me a few tips on how to better my website views . They learned all the information about my store with a day. 10 out of 10

Julia Jewelry

Location China

The interface is very simple and easy to operate. The customer service replies quickly and reminds me to change the account avatar.

Leatherentity

like it wow must download it wwowoowowoowoowowoowowowowoowowoowowowoowowowoowowowowoowowoowowowowowoowo

japhethchiara.tw

Location Singapore

It's a very good app, looks good as you can customise it freely to your branding and easy to use! Earlier, we did have little miscommunication but the customer service reached out and really nicely and sincerely explained everything and guide me further on how to use/ set up the app (and it's a SUNDAY today and they are still working!) so I really appreciate that a lot! I will be sticking with this live chat app for sure! Highly recommended!

June 5, 2022

First Class Luxury

I just got this app and I can not believe how easy it was. It is hard to believe it is free there are others out there that I have tried that were not near as good as this app and they wanted to charge $20.00 or more for less than what this app has. The support is good and friendly and efficient. I would recommend this app to anybody who needs an all-in-one chat. You will not find an app out there of this type that is better than this one. If you do not get this app you will wish you had found it first before you went through the hassles with the other guys. I do!