Help Center,Live Chat,FAQ Page

Helpdesk,Chat,Faq,Order Tracking, HelpCenter,Pop Up

Free
Provide you the best customer support service-willdesk

Reliable Health

Quick response time and very friendly easy to understand and knew what she was talking about, would reccomend

Hi there,

Thank you for your approval. It's our pleasure to help you. Your support means a lot to us. And we will keep going to offer better service. If there is anything else we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

iDigital Games

I was debating if I should download a FAQ App due to a really poor experience I had in the past with a completely different app BUT THIS IS AWESOME such a great app and so easy to add in FAQ's which for my business is actually essential. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hi there,

Thank you for your approval. We are glad that we can help you. If there is anything else we can help with, just feel free to contact us.
Thanks again for your support. Have a nice day~

Reasons.DK

Great app for the new webshop not too complicated not too much work to do - Great service quick reply and help A++++

Hi,

Thank you for your approval. Your support means a lot to us. If there is anything I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks again for your support. Have a wonderful day!

rusticstrengthwholesale

Fast, easy customer support! The app works great! Easy to use and understand. Definitely a must-have app for FAQ's

January 12, 2022

Thanks again for your support. Have a nice day~

Primine

Very nice app, easy to use, helpful technicians, good for SEO ! Highly recommend as Google will show these in the search results.

January 12, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks again for your support. Have a wonderful day!

Heart and Stone NW

LOVE the app and it is so easy to use. I wanted to upgrade my plan and receivrf Fast and efficient support and help!

January 7, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your approval. We are glad that we can help you. We will keep going to offer better service. If there is anything else we can help, just feel free to contact us.

Regrads

1Coach Australia

Anne was wonderful. She helped me along with activating my app. She also introduced me to couple of new apps that I find them super useful

January 7, 2022

Safety Kings

Works perfectly and efficiently. User friendly and I love the fact that there are pre-made answers. The customer service is great and very helpful, I appreciate the fact that they upgrade my plan to Pro with no charge at all.

Hi Safety Kings,

We are glad that we can help you. Thank you so much for your high approval. We are a young team and your support gives us energy to keep going. If there is anything else we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your suport again. Have a nice day.

Jrose Beauti

this is a great apps, I am happy with all, I am looking forward to using this app. the help desk is great.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your approval. Your support gives us infinite energy to move on. If there is anything else we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are very glad to help you.
Thanks again for your feedback.

Regards,

Dela Buteo

The best FAQ Help Center in Shopify you can find. Perfect. For normal store and drop shipping store is the best editor for faq site.perfeccccccct app on Shopify store

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your highly approval. We value your feedback very much. If there is anything else we can help, just feel free to contact us and we are glad to help you.
Thank you again for your support!

Regards,