Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

AnyRvParts

This app regularly fails us by not properly updating our shopify store and bot reducing inventory as orders come through. This is causing us to over sell items on amazon, which in turn means we have had to cancel way too many orders. Amazon has already suspended us once before, and now we face suspension again as our cancellation rate has skyrocketed.
Every time I submit support tickets, sellbrite never takes ownership of the issues. It always feels like a "brush off" without any resolution. If this issue was a one off, I wouldn't think to leave this review, but we have been plagued with this issue since the beginning of using sellbrite. I don't get apologies from sellbrite, nor do I feel like their support has done right by us to find the root problem of the ivnentory issues i.e. shopify inventory not properly being updated.

One star for an unreliable app. Find something else

July 6, 2020

Justin- apologies for the poor experience you've had with Sellbrite. Your account is configured to pull inventory from your Shopify store, not to update your Shopify store. We're still investigating why your Amazon listings are overselling, but it appears that Sellbrite is updating them properly and we haven't had this issue reported by anyone else, so it's still a bit of a mystery. We certainly do take ownership of any issues our customers are having, and we're committed to your success.

Market Sale

so many futures are not available for the shopify users like FBA to other channels, very disappointing.

July 6, 2020

I'm sorry you feel disappointed by your experience with Sellbrite, but the good news is that you can use our standard edition of Sellbrite which still lets you connect your Shopify store but also gives you all the other features, like FBA. And, we just reduced the prices for that edition, so it's now even more affordable!

There's a good reason why we don't have FBA or other fulfillment features on the Sellbrite for Shopify edition (which is what you're using). With that configuration, Shopify is the master of all your inventory and orders, so connecting FBA to Sellbrite could cause a conflict. Instead, you can connect FBA to Shopify. Or, just use our other configuration.

Deelytes Collections

Excellent app, so far it has been easy pushing product to my Ebay store and keeping inventory management synced. I plan on expanding shortly to other platforms since the app has been working out very well.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and are glad you find Sellbrite to be valuable.

NepaCrafts Product

Sellbrite makes our work easier and recommend the sellbrite for the user who are selling on the multiple channels platform. This is one of best amazing inventory management software. The team are always there to help you.

Shelter Fitness

I worked with the support staff to help get set up as I originally signed up for the standalone version of the product. It is very easy to use and intuitive and excellent for managing multiple channels. Besides that, the support team is second to none. They helped make sure I had the right product for my needs and encouraged me to use the Shopify version as it fit my workflow better, even though it was significantly cheaper than the version I was using. I can't say enough about the team and their desire to help you succeed with the right product. I look forward to partnering with Sellbrite as we grow our company!

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and are glad you find Sellbrite to be valuable and our support team helpful!

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

How can it possible my trial ended even before I started
Someone pls assist
Anyway it’s a good app for all stores to use

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! Your free trial has been restarted for you. We end your trial for you if you disconnect your Shopify store from Sellbrite during your free trial period, but it’s all good now and ready to use. In the future, please contact our support team, who can help you out.

Faris Jewels

I use sellbrite to help me manage my inventory on various platforms and it is great. However, You can not bundle items, which is a little dissapointing

June 11, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We know bundling items is an important feature, and it's on our product roadmap.

LapidaryCentral

So far this app is effortlessly syncing my Shopfy to my eBay and Etsy store. This has increased my sales by quite a bit! There are a couple features that don't make sense, such as being unable to edit a lot of info on drafts before you publish them, but otherwise much better than their competitors. Tried other apps before this one and they screwed up my selling platforms. This is the only one so far that actually does its job, and does it well.

June 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're happy to hear Sellbrite has helped your business grow! Regarding not being able to edit draft listings, it sounds like you have a template applied, which is controlling the listing data. Unapplying the template will allow you to edit. Our support team can help you with this, if you need it.

Rocky Mountain Glass Crafts

I have two etsy stores, two eBay stores, two shopify stores and an Amazon presence. It would not be possible to manage inventory on 4,000 products across seven channels without this robust system.

I am a one person business sending and receiving 400-600 items every week. Using Sellbrite allows me to have a central hub to manage all of my inventory tasks.

I check in in the morning and at a glance, I can see how many orders I have to ship that morning. It's the first stop of my day.

When I receive stock, I update the stock quantities in Sellbrite and it automatically sends them to eBay, Shopify and Amazon. I do have to manually update etsy but that's only a couple of clicks per item.

I'm excited that they have merged with GoDaddy and hopeful that at some point this will be a central hub for my bookkeeping activities as well.

I tried other inventory management systems before I tried this one. They were clunky and frustrating.

I'm a social media e-commerce influencer and send a lot of people to this utility. It's expensive but click around for some great deals. I could not run my small businesses without sellbrite!

Get to where the buyers are! Sellbrite will allow you to do that!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to be able to help you with your business, and we appreciate you and value you as our customer.

FaceMasksWithLove.Com

Superb Experience!

I am really impressed with Sellbrite! Lots of useful features within their control panel. We use it mainly for Etsy, Ebay and Shopify integration.

Easy to use control panel. Very accurate and fast syncing. Pulls all the data we need. Most of the times results were almost immediate.

Great control panel dashboard that shows us our revenue breakdown and other statistics. Very helpful!

As for the support team, what can i say. These guy's really take their business seriously.

The have a relaxed friendly tone and attitude in their support messages which makes working with them really great!

They are really eager to help and pointed us in the right direction with options and solutions. Things which we thought was not possible, they sugested solutions and features that helped us with what we needed.

Excellent! Well worth the subscription and i know we're in good hands with them, I recommend them 100%!

May 20, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to be able to help you with your business, especially given the kind of work you're doing. We appreciate you and value you as our customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12