Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

5Ktoy

Scam! Be careful. App does not work as advertised. I can bear it. But why you charged $49 in a hidden lines when collecting credit card info. on first time. How eager you want my money! YOU marked as $20/month and you can not even wait a bit to be a liar!

FuzzyRoom

Added the application more than 4 cards of various banks used to register no card came up says that there is no connection or banks are not supported. I am in Ukraine and it’s just not heard what happened with your registration system guys?

March 12, 2020

We apologize, but for fraud prevention purposes we do not accept payments from Ukraine.

Armor Bolt

I have been using Sellbrite for about 6 years now. I started with only eBay and Amazon inventory sync. Today, Sellbrite manages my inventory across 14 different market places. I have had only great experience using their software. It is easy to use yet powerful suite that can handle easily a 7 figure business with multiple users. Highly recommend Sellbrite for any sellers. They provide awesome customer support and always willing to help you out.

SamiraBoutique

i was shock that when i needed help only to get a email saying that because im not the free trial their support is limited to me and they will get to me when they can. how do you expect me to even consider upgrading when you only care about helping pay customer more than those on trial. maybe you guys should focus more on customer service than making more money and treat all your customer the same.

March 11, 2020

Apologies for the confusion, but our customers that are in free trial get the same great level of support as our paying customers. While our chat feature is not always real-time (which is what was trying to be conveyed to you), we do respond very quickly. The support message you sent to us was answered within 20 minutes, which is much faster than industry benchmarks. We hope that you will give Sellbrite another try.

vkwear

Sellbrite is an outstanding application. The benefits this app has brought to our business is incredible. There is always room for improvement just like any web-base software but they are constantly upgrading and adding new futures. Furthermore their support and team is awesome! They are very knowledgable and if I ever don't understand something or need a work-around solution they always provide me with the answer I need. I highly recommend any e-commerce business to give them a try. They will do wonders and will not disappoint!

Otiem

Love this app. Especially love it for the FBA integration across all sales channels. It works seamlessly after a basic set up and it's the only software that I've found that pushes the tracking numbers from FBA to customers as well. Super clean interface and is very user friendly. Highly recommend for anyone looking to automate this process.

M3 Toys

Trying to get the PRO2K promo for resigning up. How can I get this? Perfect pricing at that price point

January 28, 2020

Hi M3 Toys - you should have received an email with a promo code. Just enter that when you subscribe. If you didn't get it, contact us using the in-app chat or at support@sellbrite.com

Carnival Store GmbH

I didn't understand this price list. Here in the description says 60$ /month when I installed the app it says 150$/month. Is that normal?

January 16, 2020

Sorry for the confusion, but there's a special promotion code for you to use that gets sent to your email when you sign up. This will give you the special lower prices you see on our Shopify app description.

Halloween24x7.com

While there were some bugs that slowed my adoption of Sellbrite. They listened and resolved the show-stopping issues. I'm quite pleased with how Sellbrite keeps all of my inventory synchronized between my various sales channels, so that I can focus on other areas of my business.

December 19, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, however apologies for your poor experience with us. Obviously not what we either of us want.

The good news is that the first two issues in your list are already fixed, and the next two issues are currently being worked on now and should be fixed soon.

The last point on your list is not really an issue, as we discussed. Variation changes ARE recognized by Sellbrite, but the changes intentionally do not get pushed to the marketplaces automatically, as we discussed.

We appreciate your business and will happy to report when all of these things are resolved soon.

Samirapparels

they are full of crap,i was going to sign up for the 20/month plan but as soon as i was about to put my credit card info in the fineprint before putting my card info it say i will be charge 49/month so be careful when signing up their prices change.

UPDATE ok iam updating my review because they responded fast but i guess it was a miss understanding i'm going to try it for the 14 days and if everything goes well than i will give 5 stars.

November 17, 2019

Hi Samirapparels- We're not full of crap... You just need to enter the promotion code that was sent to you to get the special $20 app store price. The price you saw is our regular $49 price. I just emailed you the promo code again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11