Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Blueshop.ca

Not great. It's complicated to understand how it links with Amazon, by country, sometimes it appears to do so, sometimes it doesn't. It asks to automatically find the correct listing but doesn't get it right. And when you use Amazon's ASIN in the Sellbrite ASIN field which you know corresponds to your product, it somehow ignores that. It also decouples from eBay quite frequently. It's also missing some basic functionality like the ability to make bundles/combine products. We used to have in-house software which would automatically sync stock with Amazon just by using our SKU field, much, much easier.

Truly Art

So here is an overview of what I've experienced and learned in this "hub" world that is super important.
Pricing
This app prices per order - that's ok and there are other apps that charge a % per transaction which is much worse...but also apps where it's a lower flat rate in the "feed" world where that is the most critical factor, not inventory.

Feed World - I did a sync on 2 different apps and the other app was successfully able to pull in 214,000 + SKUs. This app, of course, is required to sync as well, and while it did do a successful hookup with Amazon Merchant, it wasn't successful with Shopify - with only 3,725 SKUs imported and it's stayed there for over 24 hours, so the app thinks it's done. It's not.

Inventory Management - App appears to be awesome in this arena. This would be unused functionality for me as I work on "made to order". But if inventory is important for you, it's a great thing.

Shipping Status Hub - This is huge that you can login to one area and update shipping status on multiple channels. They appear to also have Open API so I could integrate with my own supplier to make it easier to connect in the future.

E-Mail Hub - This isn't part of the app and it's possible other channels like Etsy and Amazon don't want to include this availability to a central hub...but that would be a game changer if I could also deal with communication from the hub. Perhaps even a hack to all you to connect a gmail account add simply add another tab. Communication is a major e-commerce "thing" and this app is focused on "Hub" and efficiency...just sayin.

Ultimately, I need Feed Import/Export to and from Multi Channel, Shipping Status, and some day a "Communication" tab to be the right fit for me. If inventory is your thing, it might be great for others...but definitely need a sync to work 100% of the time and it wasn't a good start from a Shopify standpoint.

They also have a huge discount that takes place but for only 24 hours...but I felt in a hurry to get things working and assumed I would be able to test things with the initial import...but it never completed.

Support is super fast and have a webinar to cover all aspects...but at the moment super impressed with the other app that pulled in all my products from Shopify, costs less, but has none of the bells and whistles this has for status....so, perhaps someday in the future I'll come around to this again...

Style & Salvage

We've been relying on Sellbrite for 2+ years. This is not a shiny quickie 3-line review. This is a review for someone who wants to invest time effort and energy into a software-as-a-service that can most likely improve the way you do business. Sellbrite has been nothing less than game-changer for us. Our initial uses were just to handle overselling across channels like eBay, Etsy(s) and a Shopify. That alone forced us to have a reliable inventory system that the channels could also work within. Then we started to integrate the additional Sellbrite capabilities such as creating additional inventory items and then eventually generating listings across the channels, and finally with fulfillment. It took us some time to integrate the systems we now rely on from Sellbrite. There IS a learning curve, but its more like a 'workflow adjustment period' that you may need to work through, BUT the rewards are vast in terms of time and or labor AND speed. It's like any other well-built piece of software, it will need to be learned, which can be a time investment, but once you begin to understand the systems, you'll quickly see the immediate gains you can make with Sellbrite. Sellbrite also has fantastic support.

Pandora's OEM Appliance Parts

I haven't been using them for very long, but so far everything has been simple to use. The integration process was all automated. Their support is amazing. Highly recommend. Very fast sync times across all marketplaces with FBA-integration and price-sync capabilities make this a one-stop shop for multi-channel inventory control.

Nevermore Costumes

I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.
Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price. It's cheaper than a lot of other comparable apps I saw, and its about $10 cheaper than the 3 other apps I was using together that this replaced.
Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions.
I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

MB Cork

So far so good, should be easier if you are working with it from the start, but still doable when you add an already existing company.
Their customer service is amazing and always goes the extra mile to help.
Thanks to all and keep up the good work!
Liliana

BGS, LLC.

Sellbrite helps us keep our inventory in sync across multiple channels. 5-stars in all respects. Fast and helpful person-to-person support as well. They take time to clearly answer all of my questions and assist us whenever we run into a problem. Highly recommend.

Eagle Rock WERKSHOP

Overall, I love Sellbrite and it has allowed me to easily consolidate inventory across channels. My only grudge is against their annual-billing process. I paid for a year up front ... and during the one month that I barely exceeded the order limit (BFCM, obv), my subscription was automatically upgraded and i was unexpectedly charged close to $1K for the pro-rated balance of the year. But the one month I exceeded the limit was a fluke (although I would LOVE for it to be the new norm) ... all in all, if your order volume has the potential to spike out of the limitations for one out of 12 months, I highly recommend going with monthly billing to save yourself from any potential shocks to your cashflow. But other than that, everything has been aces. They are usually super quick to respond to issues/chats and using Sellbrite has really helped expedite/streamline our in-house order fulfilling.

Paz Creations Ltd.

We have been using sellbrite for a few months to manage our 4 sales channels. it is very time saving and the customer support is really outstanding.

My Small Store

This app is quite good at what it does compared to others it does better. My only problem is that it takes over Shopify and becomes the master of your life. For example I added more stock and Sellebrite re-sync with what it had in its database making a mess.
I contacted support who told me I should add the stock to Sellbrite who will update Shopify... not what I want.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8