Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Toypocalypse

This app is absolutely incredible! The only issue i had was changing shipping rates on Etsy, app wouldnt let me do a bulk change had to do 1 by one on etsy. Totally recommend!!

Thanks again!
Patrick
www.toypocalypse.net

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, and we're so glad you are enjoying Sellbrite! Unfortunately, Etsy still doesn't allow calculated shipping templates to be created or updated via API, so as much as we'd like to offer that functionality, it's not currently possible.

Skysetter Mobiles

As an artist who doesn't have lots of money to spend this was one of the best financial commitments I have made in a long time. Now I can keep my one of a kind inventory updated on multiple channels like shopify, etsy and ebay. There was a little learning curve but nothing that stopped me from running my shops. I absolutely love this app and recommend it for any creative who sells and keeps track of one of a kind products as well as a large retail inventory. Extremely intuitive and robust. Customer service has always been quick and easy to understand. Try it! It is worth the time, expense and effort!

October 21, 2019

Thanks Skysetter! Glad you're enjoying using Sellbrite!

Outback Western Wear

BEWARE IF YOU LOAD THIS APPLICATION. IT WILL CAUSE YOU GRIEF!! I loaded this app to look at it as an alternative to InkFrog which is having a lot of problems. Unfortunately, this app couldn't map the existing 2000+ listings to their Shopify counterparts. And, worse, it imported a bunch of eBay orders directly into Shopify...and I had not even configured that setting!

October 21, 2019

Hello Outback- Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with Sellbrite. If your product SKUs in Shopify match the SKUs on your eBay listings, then Sellbrite has no problem mapping them together automatically. If not, we provide the tools in the app for you to map them.

With Sellbrite for Shopify, all marketplace orders flow back into your Shopify store so they can be fulfilled and inventory can be adjusted by Shopify. If you would rather not have orders flow to Shopify, we have that option too. Just contact us at support@sellbrite.com so we can help you can that setup.

Simply Uncaged Gifts

If you are managing AMAZON/ETSY/EBAY and are trying to keep track of inventory levels and pricings and also keep a clear and concise way to REPORT your orders/Invoicing/on a sweet and easy to use dashboard, literally they will do it all for you, trully recommend

Great Lakes Bio Systems

We've been using the original Sellbrite platform for several years and it has really streamlined our listings and helped us keep our sanity. The migration from the original platform to the Sellbrite for Shopify platform was much easier than we expected. Support was great! Prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are able to see all of our orders from the Shopify interface which really helps our customer service/support team. If you are supporting several marketplaces this is a real productivity (and sanity) boost - definitely worth it!

Apparel Garden

I tried to use this app but I had some very basic questions to make sure it would work for my needs and after 16 hours of waiting for a response I gave up. They did not answer my questions at all, therefore I had to disconnect the app before it could cause damage to my amazon account or my inventory.

September 12, 2019

Sorry for not meeting your expectations on this. Your chat message was received after the team had left for the day, but was answered the next morning.

Simple Style Guru

I am in absolute shock! I have tried your app on my shopify store for a few days and removed it before the free trial as the app didn't work for me properly and I have found out I have been charge 82 pounds from my card when I have selected the $20/m plan to start with. I have found out also that my account hasn't been closed even when I did remove it from store and said the reason why. I have been put on a $49/m plan with $49 adds on when I haven't even asked for it! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had with any app.

September 9, 2019

We apologize for the confusion on this -- a full refund has been provided.
Sellbrite is a separate platform from Shopify with its own billing system, so simply uninstalling the Sellbrite app in Shopify does NOT terminate your account with Sellbrite. Our sign up page makes it clear that you will be automatically subscribed unless you cancel your account during the trial period (which I understand that you thought you were doing by uninstalling the app). The special pricing for Shopify customers requires you to enter a promotional code, which is why it didn't subscribe you at the price you expected. Obviously we need to make this more clear in our messaging, so we'll be working on improving that. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Boomerangs.com

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to fully implement the project. Although I can't say the export was that clean it's not that unusual for such programs. We've done this 4-5 times with other solutions over the years and it's never flawless but you can fix the export ommisions pretty easily and the software itself works great and is a reasonable cost for what you get. Overall, if you aren't doing this sort of solution you probably are a minor player in ecommerce. You can't just publish a website and expect sales. Typically, you've got to reach out to shopping services like Amazon , Walmart...etc. to get anywhere unless you are Nike or an org like that. And a program like Sellbrite makes that process SO MUCH EASIER. Sellbrite's videos are extremely helpful and I don't think we actually needed much support at all. It's pretty straight forward if you watch the videos and it does work. Etsy is like a 1 hour project. Amazon and some others might take more effort but are well worth it. We are using Etsy, Walmart, Amazon and Ebay. Might do Jet soon.

Hokemart

this platform not user friendly.if you want secure your financial data and your store privacy. never use and add this app.

September 4, 2019

We do not request permission to access your financial data or sensitive store information, so your financial security and store privacy is never a concern with Sellbrite. Your claims here are unfounded. We're always looking for ways to improve our user experience, so we'd love to hear what you found to not be user friendly.

Reunion Vintage Goods

I love this app! Makes it super easy to manage our inventory and listings on our site and Etsy. Their support is also great too - they've been quick to answer any questions. If you work with multiple platforms, I would highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10