Sellbrite , 191 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective inventory management and synchronization across various sales channels. They find it user-friendly and value its ability to provide insightful sales data. The app is praised for its affordability, efficient handling of large SKU volumes, and quick synchronization. Some merchants suggest adding more sales channels and improving reporting options. Despite these suggestions, many recommend the app for enhancing business efficiency and boosting sales.

April 10, 2024

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! EXCELLENT SOFTWARE!

Thorns Warehouse
7 days using the app
Sellbrite replied April 19, 2024

We're always very happy to see a new 5-star review! Thank you for taking the time to provide this rating and review! -Mike

April 3, 2024

The app has functioned just as it's supposed to so far. I'm not the most tech savvy person, I mean I'm not facebook user bad, but E-commerce is definitely a new frontier.

When I got in touch with their online support, they were really helpful in answering my questions and addressing any concerns I had.

American Rod Company
6 days using the app
Sellbrite replied April 11, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app and our support teams.
We're thrilled to see your 5-star rating. Good luck on your E-Commerce journey! -Mike from Sellbrite

March 12, 2015

Great product, very helpful and responsive support. Works well to keep track of inventory and listings on various channels.

Mid Mod
Over 8 years using the app
October 31, 2023

LIFE-CHANGING

Bingading
3 months using the app
Sellbrite replied November 3, 2023

Thank you very much! We're thrilled to see this wonderful rating and review! -Mike

June 7, 2015

Remarkably simple to use and has all the functionality needed to sell on multi venues. Support is quick to act and easy to work with.
Wish we would have found this sooner, no more juggling 10 different spreadsheets just to track inventory!!

Ducat Direct
Over 5 years using the app
April 22, 2015

Sellbrite is exactly what I've been needing. It has helped to centralize and sync my inventory between 3 different selling channels, along with easy posting from one shop to the other. Not to mention, their customer service during the entire learning process has been TOP NOTCH!

Omnia Vintage
About 5 years using the app
May 18, 2015

Great multichannel platform. Besides being so amazing and making everything so easy, they're always updating, upgrading and expanding their platform.

Khromato
About 4 years using the app
March 30, 2015

I've been with Sellbrite since December 2012 and I echo other reviewers' sentiments.

1. The software - GUI is clean, layout is intuitive, interface is snappy and it "works" as expected. These aspects allow me to be more efficient and focus on growing my business. Sellbrite's slogan of "simplified multi-channel selling" is spot on.

2. The support - If something doesn't work, contact the Sellbrite team and they will investigate. You'll receive a helpful response typically within 24 hours. I've submitted several feature requests and they've been integrated into the software. These factors make me feel like a valued Sellbrite customer.

3. The price - The old adage "You get what you pay for" doesn't apply here. I was never fond of the other guys' revenue sharing price models. With Sellbrite, I know exactly how much I'm paying each month. I don't have another party siphoning off cash linearly with revenue while I'm growing my business. This allows me to continually reinvest more cash in my business than if I used the revenue sharing companies. In fact, my sales are up 70% from last year thanks to Sellbrite.

opticsrev
Over 3 years using the app
April 21, 2015

I have been using this app for about 2 months. The developers are very helpful and answer all questions in depth and quickly! The interface with Ebay could not be easier, I am very pleased with the speed and ease of listing new products to Ebay! Now, I am just waiting for the ability to list unique products to Amazon, which I have been told they are working on! This is a great product, do try it for yourself!

New World Gems
Over 3 years using the app
April 30, 2015

We have been using Sellbrite for a year now. I have to say it has been an absolute time saver. We sell on multiple marketplaces and it makes tracking inventory simple and saves us valuable time from trying to manually keep up. We tried other multichannel software platforms that were very difficult to navigate and the costs were astronomically HIGH in price! Sellbrite's platform is simple and easy to use. If you use shopify now it is very much like the shopify format...Very Simple! The customer support is excellent! If you currently selling on multiple marketplaces this software is a must!! It will save you alot of time and grief. Highly Recommend!!

Liquid Dynamite