Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Great Lakes Bio Systems

We've been using the original Sellbrite platform for several years and it has really streamlined our listings and helped us keep our sanity. The migration from the original platform to the Sellbrite for Shopify platform was much easier than we expected. Support was great! Prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. We are able to see all of our orders from the Shopify interface which really helps our customer service/support team. If you are supporting several marketplaces this is a real productivity (and sanity) boost - definitely worth it!

Apparel Garden

I tried to use this app but I had some very basic questions to make sure it would work for my needs and after 16 hours of waiting for a response I gave up. They did not answer my questions at all, therefore I had to disconnect the app before it could cause damage to my amazon account or my inventory.

September 12, 2019

Sorry for not meeting your expectations on this. Your chat message was received after the team had left for the day, but was answered the next morning.

Simple Style Guru

I am in absolute shock! I have tried your app on my shopify store for a few days and removed it before the free trial as the app didn't work for me properly and I have found out I have been charge 82 pounds from my card when I have selected the $20/m plan to start with. I have found out also that my account hasn't been closed even when I did remove it from store and said the reason why. I have been put on a $49/m plan with $49 adds on when I haven't even asked for it! This is by far the worse experience I have ever had with any app.

September 9, 2019

We apologize for the confusion on this -- a full refund has been provided.
Sellbrite is a separate platform from Shopify with its own billing system, so simply uninstalling the Sellbrite app in Shopify does NOT terminate your account with Sellbrite. Our sign up page makes it clear that you will be automatically subscribed unless you cancel your account during the trial period (which I understand that you thought you were doing by uninstalling the app). The special pricing for Shopify customers requires you to enter a promotional code, which is why it didn't subscribe you at the price you expected. Obviously we need to make this more clear in our messaging, so we'll be working on improving that. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

Boomerangs.com

I took some time before giving this review as I wanted to fully implement the project. Although I can't say the export was that clean it's not that unusual for such programs. We've done this 4-5 times with other solutions over the years and it's never flawless but you can fix the export ommisions pretty easily and the software itself works great and is a reasonable cost for what you get. Overall, if you aren't doing this sort of solution you probably are a minor player in ecommerce. You can't just publish a website and expect sales. Typically, you've got to reach out to shopping services like Amazon , Walmart...etc. to get anywhere unless you are Nike or an org like that. And a program like Sellbrite makes that process SO MUCH EASIER. Sellbrite's videos are extremely helpful and I don't think we actually needed much support at all. It's pretty straight forward if you watch the videos and it does work. Etsy is like a 1 hour project. Amazon and some others might take more effort but are well worth it. We are using Etsy, Walmart, Amazon and Ebay. Might do Jet soon.

Hokemart

this platform not user friendly.if you want secure your financial data and your store privacy. never use and add this app.

September 4, 2019

We do not request permission to access your financial data or sensitive store information, so your financial security and store privacy is never a concern with Sellbrite. Your claims here are unfounded. We're always looking for ways to improve our user experience, so we'd love to hear what you found to not be user friendly.

Reunion Vintage Goods

I love this app! Makes it super easy to manage our inventory and listings on our site and Etsy. Their support is also great too - they've been quick to answer any questions. If you work with multiple platforms, I would highly recommend!

Best-Slippers

I use sellbrite to list products from Shopify to Amazon. If you want to use Shopify as your data source of truth, make sure to explicitly get "Sellbrite for Shopify" as it's not immediately that when you get it here from the Appstore.
Linking products works really well now after we switched to Sellbrite for Shopify.
However, right now I can only give 3 stars because when a customer makes a purchase on Amazon, the customer data (Name, encrypted email address, order number) and the Information if the customer has paid the item (which is quite irrelevant because ofc he has on Amazon, but it can be confusing and maybe mess with shopify's statistics) are MISSING. Those information don't get transmitted to Shopify. Please fix that as soon as possible and I will give 5 stars :-)
Good customer service by the way, I cannot agree with the reviewer before me.

August 13, 2019

You spoke and we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we've improved our integration and now customer data and marketplace order number DOES get imported into your Shopify store with marketplace orders!! Also, only paid orders are imported so no need to worry about that.

Instyle Apparels

Worst product or service I have came across in 20 years of eCommerce, absolutely Zero rating to them never answer calls or respond for anything, Stay away from them and look for alternatives end up getting account banned. Shame that godaddy acquired it.

Update : Its a untrue they tried to call me or help to fix, it all happend after i wrote a review, until then they did not even bother.

June 12, 2019

Unfortunately, this merchant never took advantage of our FREE onboarding sessions that we offer every new customer, even after multiple invites via email. We quickly (same day) responded to his support emails with answers to his questions but have not received a reply back, and tried to reach him by phone but he did not answer and no voicemail is available.

Update: Onboarding invitations were sent (and received) on March 26th and 28th, without any response -- well before review was left. All support emails and calls were replied to same day. We've showed proof of this to merchant.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

The application has been successful for us. The staff is on top of issues plus courteousness. I am looking forward to new features to this app, and functionality. This is where there are great, the price point exceeds the value. The platform is easy to use. It is very nice and basic. It is similar to other multichannel sites or better while these sites are asking for $200 to 1000 dollars a month for the same service. Now, a month to list a few thousand Sku ( sku's, which means one sku's x each platform you link to " that's the WOW factor" if your listing on Amazon, eBay, shopify: that one sku becomes 3. ).

Sleep8

I nagged and they listened.

This one fix has MASSIVELY increased the value of this app, and i can now recommend it.
I am very happy with the support that was given to help correct this issue.

************Original Review Below***************
Not for stores with any real volume.

They system does NOT IMPORT CUSTOMER DATA from any of the orders it imports. They only import the data into the shipto fields. This means that the customer fields are all blank, and because of how shopify is built you cannot adjust a customer after an order is placed.

This causes any other apps you use that rely on customer information to fail.

It would be an okay system if they had spend the 5 minutes to copy a few variables in their API Push.

July 8, 2019

You spoke and we listened! Thanks to your feedback, we've improved our integration and now Customer data DOES get imported into your Shopify store with marketplace orders!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10