Sellbrite

Sellbrite | Reviews

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Classic Football Kit

Great app for syncing inventory across channels with great customer support. One of the best onboarding experiences of any new Shopify app that we've used with intuitive set up and helpful articles. Also some of the best support we've received from any Shopify app which we have found is crucial to finding success with any new app. We would highly recommend.

Party Love

it works ok, but has a lot of bugs. most of my listings coming in from shopify to etsy come in as errors, so it publishes them but doesn't publish the image. has imported duplicates also so had to pay for these and the developers don't know how to fix as they are aware of this ongoing issue. might switch to another program soon.

November 5, 2021

Hi Jane, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your case regarding images not publishing to Etsy has been escalated and we'll be following up with you soon.

VampireFreaks

You can't create amazon listings from this app. You have to create the listings on amazon seller central and then link them to this app.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. At this time the functionality to list products with a new Amazon Standard Identification Number (ASIN) is not available from within our app, however any product connected to an existing ASIN can be published to Amazon directly from the App without needing to create the listing on Amazon first. We hope to add the ability to list products with a new ASIN directly from the app in a future update.

The Blank Pineapple

I could not get the app to connect to my store. The Customer support team is terrible. I waited on chat 15-20 minutes between each response and never received actual help with the problem. I will have to find something where Customer/App support is priority.

October 5, 2021

Hi Melissa, sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience getting started with the app and while working with our support team. Our SLA for responses is 1 business day, but our team usually replies much quicker, within 30 minutes to 1 hour! However this is not a true live chat so replies are not instant, although we are always working on better response times.

Your case has been escalated and the team has reached out to make sure we can get you up and running - we appreciate your feedback.

Delight Naturals

With Shopify ending it's built in Amazon integration, we had to scramble to find something to replace it. After quite a bit of research, we decided Sellbrite was the best fit for our needs. It was a breeze to get set up and get our Amazon store integrated and we are looking forward to integrating our Etsy shop as well. Support has been phenomenal and responsive. The app is very intuitive and polished. After being live for about a week so far, we are very happy with it.

October 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite was able to help fill that gap created by the recent changes with Shopify/Amazon.

Domestify

I have tried many apps, happiest with Sellbrite. Works pretty well, and the support is really great, especially Joey!

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It's not always easy to switch platforms, but we're glad you did and happy to hear that our team has been helpful along the way.

Aggrovist Apparel

I had been using the Shopify eBay sales channel and the CED-eCommerce Etsy sales channel for about a year. The sales for both had dropped off back in March, they were both very buggy and the customer service was terrible. I found Sellbrite and installed it. Within two hours of uploading our products to eBay, we had a sale. One day later for Etsy. The customer service is excellent. Very fast and friendly in responding to all of my questions. I was very nervous about migrating my products. Switching to Sellbrite was the smart move for my small business.

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite has been easy to migrate and has helped grow your business!

The Loomia

This APP exported all my ETSY sales as "new Sales" to my Shopify store and it messed up all my data.
Now I have to manually delete everything.
Worst and scariest experience ever.

August 27, 2021

Hi Fahri, so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with the app. Any orders that were fulfilled prior to installing Sellbrite for Shopify will import into your Sellbrite Orders area as "completed," and should not forward over to Shopify.

Our team is escalating this case and will be following up with you soon!

Fairy Glamor

Sellbrite's Etsy integration leaves a lot to be desired. Apparently if you turn price sync on, Sellbrite will override your entire Etsy listing (titles, description, etc.). Spent hours getting hundreds of listings prepared on Etsy only for Sellbrite to override all the work we did.

August 19, 2021

Hi Sydney, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the Etsy integration. We completely understand your frustration with the experience and we'll be making sure your feedback gets in front of our Product team to look into for future improvements of the app.

Harvey Ltd

I used this app to integrate with 4 platforms, and it has become my go-to app for managing the linking between my products and the platforms. I constantly review the Dashboard to detect issues and monitor the times of updates. It takes some time to get used to, but if you stay with it, the value and benefits will flow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17