Sellbrite , 190 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective inventory management and synchronization across various sales channels. They find it user-friendly and value its ability to provide insightful sales data. The app is praised for its affordability, efficient handling of large SKU volumes, and quick synchronization. Some merchants suggest adding more sales channels and improving reporting options. Despite these suggestions, many recommend the app for enhancing business efficiency and boosting sales.

October 31, 2023

LIFE-CHANGING

Bingading
3 months using the app
Sellbrite replied November 3, 2023

Thank you very much! We're thrilled to see this wonderful rating and review! -Mike

August 25, 2023

Great online support & app seems to function well. It does require a little maintenance as sometimes it seems that features bug out. Really a great system and a huge time saver.

M&M Bird Toys
8 months using the app
Sellbrite replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this rating and review! -Mike

July 27, 2023

5 stars, amazing service, especially Steven, was an absolute treat, he was very receptive and gave quick and useful replies

IslamicHandicrafts.com
About 4 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 28, 2023

We're thrilled to read about your excellent experience working with Steven! Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this rating and review! -Mike

July 26, 2023

I have had some problems but every time I write someone, I get a response and they work with me to get the correct response.
It really helps with inventory. Yes, I will admit ebay is slow but it is all on ebay not on Sellbrite. Etsy is always spot on which tells me it is ebay. They just can't seem to keep up. I try to stay on top of inventory which helps Sellbrite know what my inventory is.
Great people to work with.

Platinum So n Sews
Almost 2 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 28, 2023

We're very pleased to see this new 5 star rating! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. -Mike

July 14, 2023

Sellbrite goes above & beyond the call of duty. I've been with them for about two years now & their customer service is beyond excellent!

Crystal’s Creations
Over 2 years using the app
Sellbrite replied July 24, 2023

Thank you very much for this wonderful rating and review! -Mike

August 3, 2023

So far the app has worked as designed. I'm using the free plan with the intention of upgrading to a paid version. I took a lot of time and error comparing various different apps and this one by far answered all my concerns.

I contacted online support and they were able to answer and address whatever concerns that I had. They even took the time to educate me on the various functions that would benefit me greatly.

GMBU Apparel
8 months using the app
Sellbrite replied August 4, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app and our support teams! We're thrilled to see the 5 star rating. -Mike

March 12, 2015

Great product, very helpful and responsive support. Works well to keep track of inventory and listings on various channels.

Mid Mod
Over 8 years using the app
Edited January 4, 2019

I have been using Sellbrite to sell on Ebay and Amazon and to keep my inventory synced. I just added a Shopify online store. While doing this support from both Shopify and Sellbrite has been outstanding!

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it."

Starving Students Music Supplies
About 6 years using the app
April 27, 2023

Been using for several years now. Our experience has been excellent all around. Highly recommended. My only complaint is that the report features are substandard.

Racks Offprice
Almost 5 years using the app
Sellbrite replied May 5, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We appreciate the 5 star rating. We'd love to better understand what you'd like to see added to the reporting to make them more valuable to you. Feel free to update this review and we'll pass along your feedback. -Mike

November 29, 2016

Awesome support staff, first and foremost. It is obvious they care about me as a person, not just as a customer. This was also the only inventory management program I found that enabled me to list products properly on my Shopify store while also enabling me to retain the Best Offer feature on my associated Ebay listings. I was using Inkfrog before, and was slow to leave because of the price difference, but now that I am with Sellbrite there is no comparison. Blows Inkfrog out of the water. The software itself has done just what I needed it to do so far, and the upcoming improvements are really going to round out the package for me. Thanks!

Bigskisale Com