Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Techno Group Lithuania

Not recommend at all.
Bad customer support.
Only USD currency. Very sad that use this app. Not resolve my problem.

January 15, 2021

Hi Vladislav, we're sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with the app. While we do support some limited international channels, Sellbrite does indeed only currently support USD.

We've escalated your case and our team will be following up soon.

Canine's World

Update- after going back and forth crazy. Trying to figure out everything myself. I was finally able to get my question answer and fix my issue thanks to Garrett. Who was patience enough and kept going over everything with me. Sellbrite is an amazing app thats worth it. It allows you to transfers all your products into other channels like eBay and Amazon saving you time and work from going back and forth and listing everything by detail. With just a few steps. Connect your selling channels, go to products, follow by inventory within sellbrite. click on the item you want to list follow by create listing. Select whatever channel you want to list it in this case ebay... Item will go into draft and from there you can go to eBay within sellbrite scroll down to draft and set it to active. If you run into any issue 100% contact Garrett. Great costumer service, patience, & will check on you to make sure your satisfy. 100% going to install this app on all my stores.

January 11, 2021

Hi Oscar, thanks for your review - we've escalated your case and a member of our team will be reaching out in your existing conversation to help get your questions and issues resolved ASAP.

Flashbak Shop

Lazy support - cut and paste emails. The onus on you to do all the running. And import problems. Don't bother.

January 8, 2021

Sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with the app - our Support team is always here to help, and are all dedicated folks who make sure their correspondence is tailored specifically for each of our merchants. It sounds like they are in touch with you and working to resolve any issues you have getting up and running.

Penny Presses

I just want to say what a great product this is! I started my Shopify store a couple of months ago and now that everything is established, I want to increase my exposure to more people. I decided eBay was the best place for my products but having never sold on there - the thought of setting things up was a bit overwhelming. Sellbrite has made selling on eBay so easy. I end up doing very little on eBay itself. I still do most everything in Shopify - add/edit products, manage orders, do the shipping. Once you setup templates in Sellbrite, adding new listings to eBay is quick and easy. I am actually writing this review while I post 250 listings. The whole process took around 10 minutes. And one of the best things they do is synchronize the inventory counts. I don't have to manage that or tell another customer that "I'm sorry but that is out of stock". The listings disappear from eBay once the stock goes to zero. And the cost of $0 to get started is great! They will keep me on the $0 plan forever as long as I stay under 30 orders per month. It was a no-brainer to try this out. Now, after one week, it looks like I'm going to blow past that. I'm happy to pay them as I get more than 30 orders - these are sales I never would have gotten. Sellbrite is a well designed system that I found easy to setup and use. I highly recommend it for expanding your business.

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite has helped you grow your business!

Diy Stencil & Arts Supplies

We are a small business from canada - sellbrite really help us manage inventory. Currently, we are able to sell on amazon.com,ebay.com and etsy.com. This platform is easy to use and has very good customer service. Hope we can connect more channels in the future - looking forward for ebay.ca,ebay.uk ,wish and walmart canada :)

December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're looking forward to expanding our offerings into more international channels in 2021!

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Totally great app and easy to use on Amazon, eBay and Shopify.
Here is our request to Sellbrite. Please upgrade function that compatible with Japanese account on eBay someday. We can not listing, change QTY and so as far. Looking forward to change review stars to 5 :P

December 10, 2020

Thank you for the review - so we're glad to hear that the app has been a great experience. International channels are a priority for us in 2021 so stay tuned!

BariatricPal Store

Fantastic app and even more fantastic support. It's easy to implement and get selling on other channels with this app.

December 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We're happy you're pleased with both our app and support. We work hard on both!

Skull Shaver

Sellbrite is useful overall, but there is room for improvement. Unfortunately they don't seem very open to suggestions or customer feedback. It's very good at managing inventory across platforms so you'll never run out of stock on any of your channels. No complaints there! The reporting is decent, but basic. Fortunately you can export sales data for more advanced analysis (expect to do this a lot if you're looking for anything beyond aggregate sales summaries). Having an aggregate of all connected sales channels is a huge time saver. It's acceptable for routing individual order items to different fulfillment centers and services, and can do this at a SKU level and not a whole order level (this was the main feature we needed). So you can use a 3PL to ship just the items they have in stock (like best sellers), and ship the remainder from another fulfillment center or your own warehouse. However, there is no way to apply any advanced logic or automated rules to items/orders. You can choose a fulfillment center priority for each selling channel, but you can't apply any additional logic. This means you can't use Shopify tags, or order contents to do any kind of advanced order routing. Their response when asked if this could be submitted as a feature request was simply, "We are an inventory service and do not support this." Another issue we run into is with partial refunds. If a customer contacts us and says they forgot to use a coupon, we are typically happy to refund them the amount they would have saved if valid. If we partially refund an order BEFORE Sellbrite sees it is shipped, Sellbrite moves the order to "Awaiting payment" and will not send it to any fulfillment centers, so the order will never ship. The only workaround we have found is to wait until the order ships to process the partial refund. Not the end of the world, but a little awkward when we have to explain this to the customer. Overall, for the tasks that the service supports, Sellbrite tends to be very easy to use, set up, and generally works very well. However, if we found a similar service that could apply conditional logic like Shipstation, or apply routing rules based on Shopify order tags, we would likely switch.

December 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is helpful for us to improve, and we do indeed implement features requested by our customers (we just launched one today). That said, Sellbrite is designed for small businesses with simple workflows, so we try to keep it simple and easy to use. Instead, we lean on our integrated partners, like ShipStation, for more complex workflow needs. We're glad you're finding value in the capabilities we offer!

CRC Beads

Great App, saves me time. Would love to see a quick inventory barcode SKU scanning feature in the future.

November 24, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and that feature request! We'll be capturing that feedback for our Product team to review for future updates of the app.

ShopAtDean

We've been with Sellbrite for almost 5 years now and are still very happy with them. They are quick to answer any questions we may have. We use the software more than just linking to our Amazon and Walmart stores but to also communicate back and forth to our ERP system which did not have a standard integration in place to Shopify. So we accessed the API and have been able push orders into the ERP and inventory related info from the ERP to Sellbrite that gets pushed out to all of our marketplaces. We rely on Sellbrite alot but I'm sure we are only using a small portion of what the software is capable of doing. Choose Sellbrite. You won't be disappointed.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your loyalty and value your business over the years.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15