Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

The easiest way to sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart & more

Harvey Ltd

I used this app to integrate with 4 platforms, and it has become my go-to app for managing the linking between my products and the platforms. I constantly review the Dashboard to detect issues and monitor the times of updates. It takes some time to get used to, but if you stay with it, the value and benefits will flow.

New Hill Farms

So far not so good. Initially trying to use the service to upload our Shopify store listings to new Walmart and Amazon seller accounts. Walmart did a bit better but Sellbrite did scramble some of the text of the listings but it was an easy fix to each listing. The Amazon product upload was a hot mess as the Sellbrite app can't find 95% of the products for the required Amazon ASIN so they will all have to all be manually transferred. Maybe we will wait and give them a try on managing inventory across Ebay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon down the road. Tech support was agonizingly slow as they are never available on chat and take 24 hours to respond to messages, so the back and forth on one topic can take several days to resolve.

July 20, 2021

Hi James, sorry for not meeting your expectations on this. Our support hours are M-F 7a-4p Pacific, and it looks like some of your messages have been received over the weekend or after hours. Our team will be following up with you ASAP on these issues.

beumax shop

I can do anything to use this Apps because it has all stores in one place but the customer service is the worst worst i have seen so far, no one cares at all, no one will help you, you are just on your own.

July 2, 2021

Hi Ezinneka, so sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with the app and team. We've escalated your case and will be following up directly to make sure we can get you set up for success and gather relevant feedback.

Bryan Anthonys

Product variants get deleted from sellbrite and the link to the sales channels listings gets cut off. Support is nice and polite but of no real help. Since it doesnt really work at all for us 1 star seems appropriate.

June 29, 2021

Hi Edward - apologies for the poor experience you've had so far with Sellbrite. Our Development team is continuing to investigate the issues with your products mirroring properly between Sellbrite and your Shopify store, and the links to your listings.

We'll be escalating your case and will be following up with you directly, as we are committed to taking ownership on potential bugs and issues our customers are having and are committed to your success.

Hats Scarves and More

Sellbrite is a godsend! I sell on Shopify, Walmart and Etsy and prior to Sellbrite keeping inventory counts on all those platforms was ridiculous, stressful, and time consuming. It took a bit to get everything synced because I did not have consistent skus. The best part is, friendly, patient support staff helped us understand Sellbrite and get started. They are amazing. The cost is also very reasonable. It more than pays for itself when you consider the labor involved in updated inventory across platforms. I highly recommend this app for people who sell on multiple platforms.

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite has helped reduce that stress you were feeling listing manually in the past. Best of luck with continuing to grow your business!

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry

I like this app but the developers just don't bother responding. There is an issue with inventory listed and twice items that were out of stock were sold. I contacted them, but they won't respond. Then they overcharged me when I moved from forever free to $190 per year (the charge on my card was $205.68 - 9% tax?) and won't respond. Just terrible customer service.

April 12, 2021

Hi Tobi, we're sorry to hear that you've been having issues with support and uncertainty around charges for your plan. We'll be escalating your case and our team will be reaching out directly soon to help!

J Wellness Shop

I used this app to help me integrate all ecommerce sites including my Shopify site and simplify order processing operations. Sellbrite is amazing and much better than expected. Above all their service is second to none - thanks, Garrett. I really appreciate it. Thank you!

June 29, 2021

Thank you for the review - we really appreciate it! Glad to hear that the team has been helpful and the app is helping optimize your order processing.

Tortuga Bay Trading Company

We are currently using this app to manage several sales channels and it is much easier to use than most of the others that we have tried. Support has been great and responds quickly. We were able to eliminate several of our other apps and just use this single app.

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that Sellbrite has been easy to use and helped streamline your business!

Zensoles

I needed an app to import Amazon UK sales directly into Shopify for fullfilment. This does the job perfectly. REALLY pleased. NB: You may get a message saying 'does not work outside the US' - this refers to the full listing functionality. If you just need integration for UK fullfilment, this does a dream job. Very good customer service too.

January 28, 2021

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear that you've had success with the app outside of the US and that our team has been helpful.

Proline Skates

Does not list to any platforms other than US marketplaces, this is not stated anywhere on the app page and you are only notified about this after you download the software. Kind of useless if it cannot list to multichannel platforms. Disappointed I had to go through the hassle of installing just to find this out. Making it clearer on your own website and app page would alleviate this issue. Otherwise you are just misleading potential non-US Customers.

January 27, 2021

Hi Adam, we're sorry to hear that you felt mislead by Sellbrite's front page - it's certainly never our intention to mislead folks who are trying out the app. The full description in our App page (need to expand it) indicates the regions of the marketplaces we support. While you're correct that we don't support listing out to non-US channels at this time (although we do support inventory and order management), we're focusing on building out this and other international functionality throughout 2021.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16