Sellbrite

Sellbrite

by Sellbrite

Master the Marketplaces

GOAT Vintage

If you value your time, stay away from this app. The support is non-existent and delayed. They are good with the initial set up but if you have any issues after (which you will), forget about any timely resolutions. We couldn't publish any listings prior to Labor Day long weekend which is a huge weekend for us on Etsy, and we were told this is a Sellbrite shipping issue and considered a "blocker" and a credit would be provided. So far, after numerous emails, phone calls, nothing. They also effectively bounce you around from one support person to the other, so you sound like a broken record by the end of it. It's an app with significant glitches and it breaks often, it seems like they are working out the kinks on existing users. We used Nembol before and will likely be switching back, it's been such a terrible experience. As I write this, no one has reached out to discuss resolution of any of our issues. The support phone is not tended and the only option is to leave a message which we doubt anyone listens to. We have spent hundreds on an annual subscription thinking this would be better. We are learning that it's never a good idea to purchase an annual subscription before its been soundly tested on your store. Learn from us and stay away from this app.

Maletropolis

The expectation is for an app that is written for a platform like Shopify will perform seamlessly with your listings. What a nightmare Sellbrite is. I have 5000 items in my store and hundreds of them lost their feature photos when imported into the Sellbrite platform. Their solution? Upload the photos manually to each listing. Ummm, no, that is the function of the app. If I wanted to do manual work on hundreds of items, that's what I would do. And the linking thing, again, not sure what that is about, but I had lots of items that Sellbrite linked to and only uploaded one or two variations. Again, in order to fix it their solution was to download/upload a spreadsheet. Nope, that should be fixed in the app. This app does not play well with Shopify. Not sure why it is even here.

Eyeworld Optical

Excellent, it didn't take me long to figure it out and I'm managing all my channels using Sellbrite .

Gossamer House

After trying a number of inventory management vendors, I settled with Sellbrite. It's reliable, intuitive and fast. A great tool for anyone who needs to keep inventory details in sync when managing many products across multiple channels.

Magg Shop

I've been an eCommerce Buyer for 6+ years and Sellbrite by far is the most affordable & user friendly integrating system I've used. They offer easy to list templates, integrate with every channel we use, and it keeps track of our inventory effortlessly across all our sites. When we started using Sellbrite there was a bit of a learning curve for some of our employees, but a 30 minute walk-through was all we needed to get the ball rolling. Their dashboard supplies us with crucial data and is our biggest time saver. Daily it provides us with the data we need to grow as a company & is constantly improving. Overall, I feel their customer service is their biggest asset. Our Sellbrite account manager has an expeditious response rate and he never lets any of our questions go unanswered. If your looking for multi-channel listing system that can manage your inventory, is easy to use, and is affordable...we highly suggest you give Sellbrite a go.

Marcocollections

This app didn't worked for my shopify store and after wasting 8 hours. I have given up. and selected another app and it worked. Good luck!

Rory Lux Apparel

Unfortunately, Sellbrite is the worst app I've ever used. The app only synced a few of my products, but deleted all inventory qtys in my store and reset them to 0. Big waste of time. Not sure where all the positive reviews are coming from!

Victory Models

Very happy with the way this app has been working for me. Should have subscribed 3 years ago! The time savings by using this app has been immeasurable and the more I use it the more impressed I am with it. Is fast, not like Stitch-labs that all you see is the loading icon going and going and hours of your life passing by. It's user-friendly, so if anybody says it takes some time to get used to it, doesn't mean months it means weeks. Things to know: the 14 days trial is fine, but can't do very much during that time, so you don't get the real deal until you sign up. If you get frustrated during the trial you just have to trust that the system is a lot better when you sign up and that it's just there for you to get a basic feel. Take time to set up every single template with categories and shipping options that you think you'll need, this will save you A LOT of time and it's worth it! They work wonders. I would like to see the shipping rate tables for eBay to get implemented soon, as of now I have to manually go to eBay after sending the listings from Sellbrite and add it to the products that I have set up surcharges for. I am not going to be using the default shipping option from Sellbrite now. I haven't seen that it can be done in a bulk and international shipping is not working (for me at least). I already have other options/vendor so this for me is not an issue. The synchronization with the channels every 15 minutes seems a bit long for me. I noticed that the listing channels are cleared of orders pending shipment from the information sent by the shipping vendor but Sellbrite still has them as open/pending for quite sometime after they have been shipped. I list in Amazon, but I am not a big seller there, so I can't say very much about it, only that it has simplified the work a bit. I learned that price Sync with Amazon is really not worth it, just have to try to list the items that can be competitive to win the Buy Box (or close to it) and you don't know what the prices are until you are listing. I am giving it 5 stars because at my shop we are all working with a big smile in our faces now and I see that the Sellbrite team is always improving and making it better, so the things I mentioned are a no bother to me. I would recommend this app to anybody that is NOT my competitor :P

Creative Brick Builders

Support only available business hours (California time) M-F. As a small business I am often updating inventory after hours and on weekends. So, not ideal. Generally a good product, easy to use and understand. Our biggest issue is the lack of error checking on imports. If Sellbrite doesn't find a matching sku, it skips that row and doesn't import it. But it doesn't TELL you that it skipped more or one rows, only gives a generic 'your import completed successfully' (even if it didn't import everything). So we would have to manually verify each item after import to make sure it actually changed the inventory numbers. Not very scaleable or trustworthy. Tool requires separate imports to create a product and to add or change inventory (can't do it in one step like Shopify does). It also requires separate imports and exports for each warehouse/location. Not a dealbreaker, but annoying, and may result in mistakes by the user. I like the audit trail to show the history of changes made to each product. I liked the easy product creation from the Shopify store into Sellbrite for the first time. The interface is fairly easy to navigate, but they don't have a mobile-friendly website (and no app), so can't really use the tool on a phone or tablet, you have to be using a PC all the time. The reporting is EXTREMELY limited and doesn't allow for a simple comparison of inventory between/across warehouses - you have to export each one yourself and do the comparison. Sellbrite might be a good tool if you have limited products and simply want the ability to sell in multiple channels. But we won't continue with the service until/unless they provide error messaging in imports, and would like to see more reporting options.

Designerluxe

Sellbrite is a great inventory management company when you sell on multiple channels. However, the program has a fairly steep learning curve because this type of backend software is complex because there are many variables to get the listings to work perfectly across all channels. I've shopped around and found that Sellbrite is about the best in class for the price that they charge.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7