Sendcloud

Sendcloud

by SendCloud

Save time on your most frustrating process: Shipping!

clarijs-fietstassen

We use the Sendcloud app for all our parcels/shipments. Good value price/quality. Nice and fast creating labels.

Paulis Kitchen

especially as we are a Austrian company which mainly ship to Austria & Germany with shipment locations it was great to see how it works and how the support team helps us. Great app and Great Team!

Roadr

A great app, with fast service and smart functions. Really like it. There is a lot possible, you can customise your track and trace e-mails and send labels.

Easy Eye Drops

Great service and a lot of tools. We are really happy to work with SendCloud and will continue to use their great platform.

KOAREN

I had some one night stands with other apps, but ended up with SendCloud. And we're here to stay. It's easy to use and works perfectly. If SendCloud was on Tinder, I'd superlike it.

Gadgets Huis

Sendcloud is a great platform to send all your order. It is easy to use and has a great integration with Shopify. This helps speeding up your proces. You get instant Track & Trace codes and it send confirmation E-mails to your costumers.

sternglas.de

Best shipping tool and incredible service :-) great interface and the Pack&Go is a great tool! Thank you!

WAY Coffee Roasters

A must have tool for small webshops, I can finally offer affordable shipping options to my customers.
Easy to work with and there's a solution for every shipment, no matter the destination or the size.

Cosmic Hippos

I used this app and found it as the best for delivery of my products without any hassle. Best one. I would recommend.

Pütz

This app has a great connection with shopify, also that you can many logistic partners and service point solution. great customer service aswell.