SendOwl

SendOwl

by SendOwl

Sell digital files and downloads

AudioModder

SendOwl does a great job, but most importantly their support are prompt and helpful. I love being able to send updates to my past customers and notify them. It would be cool if there was more accessible ability to send other html emails in the future to those customers. it would also be cool to allow users the option of download 2 seperate packages (eg, windows or osx) but it really hits the nail on the head! totally recommend this app!

Sarah Gourdie Designs

SendOwl (formerly Digital Delivery App) is the best way we found to sell your digital goods through Shopify. It not only is fully capable of doing whatever you need it to, their customer support is excellent. You can email them with a question and they will reply quickly with helpful information. Their API is really well made too and well-documented. We were able to import ~200 products and ~130 packages very quickly. (We migrated from eJunkie and are self-hosting our files) Their pricing is also a good value when compared with similar services and for sure an excellent value when compared to the time it would take to build your own delivery system.

We've just now started our Shopify store (sarahgourdiedesigns.com). The first handful of orders customers made were all 'delivered' without a hitch—customers have given us good feedback that it was easy for them, the downloads all worked well, etc.

Scenic Labs

We've had a great experience with SendOwl. We sell Blu-ray discs and use the service to include free digital copies with all of our discs. It went so well that we started offering download-only versions of our products.

First, Integration with Shopify is great, as is the ability to create packages of multiple products.

We don't use the PDF stamping yet, but I've tested it out and it works very well. It will be used to generate public display licenses with included customer information.

Second, I should note that due to our insanely huge file sizes (10gb-20gb), we mostly use external file hosting, which works flawlessly. The SendOwl service does a really good job of obfuscating those links and limiting the number of downloads.

Lastly, I'm posting this review because the company asked if I'd be willing to share my opinion. I should note that unlike some other top apps in other categories in the app store (some of which *are* very good on merits), SendOwl did NOT offer an incentive to post a positive review, which I believe speaks volumes about the integrity of the company. Some app publishers will offer X months of free service for a positive review. My company will happily pay for products that make our lives easier and improve our business.

I am updating this review on May 2, 2015. I've continued to be a customer but just wanted to thank the team for adding a "duplicate bundle" feature. I use another app that grants volume discounts, but it does it by creating variants and each of these variants needed to be linked to a separate bundle for automatic delivery. It's a quick and elegant fix that solved my problem. If I had thousands of skus, it wouldn't be the answer, but for a few dozen skus it took me just a few minutes to create 5 variants for each item (the variable being price).

suzannebowenfitness

This app is awesome. Once you set it up you don't have to worry about it. The customer service is unlike any you can imagine nowadays. If you ask a question it is almost immediately answered by someone who knows what they are talking about. Simply outstanding!

annkullberg.com

Hard to know which is better...the app or the support. George is extremely responsive and goes above and beyond. There's a tiny learning curve to the app, but once you've jumped to small hurdle, it's a fabulously easy program to use from our end.

I've gotten feedback from customers and they've also felt it's worked easily for them.

But...today I fell absolutely in love with Digital Delivery because I'd accidentally uploaded the wrong pdf file for a product. A customer clued me in. I went into Digital Delivery, uploaded the correct file...and THEN Digital Delivery automatically asked me if I'd like them to send an email to all customers who'd purchased that particular PDF, sending them a link to the correct file. OMG!! Do you know how much time that saved me? I was soooooooo happy to see that.

Definitely couldn't recommend the program more. Wish i could give it 10 stars!!

UPDATE: Have been using the app for a month now. It works flawlessly. And George continues to offer truly the best, most helpful customer service, ever. Ran into problems when I installed a new app, and George found the problem in no time at all.

Also have to add that I had noooooo idea that my customers were going to love our downloadable products as much as they do. It's made a huge difference in sales. Thanks, SendOwl and George!

Paper and Camera

This app is by far the best for digital delivery. We switched from one of the other app options and our support requests for download link problems went down to zero on the first day and none since! Support has been amazing! Highly recommended.

Light Leak Effects to make your videos beautiful! LightLeakLove

Brilliant app.

We deliver large (1-2GB) video files to customers in the video production industry.

Digital Delivery app gets the downloads there without a worry.

A+

Charlie
Light leak effects @ http://lightleaklove.com

Violette Field Threads

We absolutely adore this App! More than 75% of our products are digital, and we've used it now for nearly 2 years. We've been so pleased with it's performance. We've had only a couple of issues, and once brought to the makers attention, were addressed lightning fast!!! Excellent customer service. We'll be users of this App for good!

Nicolesy Store

My store consists entirely of downloadable digital content, and this app is perfect. Highly recommended if you need to provide downloads to your customers.

Update: Again, more kudos for this app, especially the customer service! I had some changes I needed to make (moving customers from one variant to another for several products) and they did everything for me quickly and with excellent communication throughout the process.

Tools4Wisdom

Highly Effective Digital Delivery System !!! - BUT...

That's not all :)
- I LOVE the easy setup/integration as new user
- FRIENDLIEST E-Mail Customer Service you ever experienced
- Powerful PDF-Stamp intellectual property protection
- Integration with non-Shopify sites (e.g. ClickBank / other websites)

Background:
Just launched my Tools4Wisdom digital planner download website with zero experience and already started making daily sales through the Digital Delivery App. Add products is simple through this app now and I can't wait to fully automate 100% of my source of income...

Famous last words:
It took me 10 years to overcome my self-doubts to launch an automated online business... It took me 10 hours to setup up my Tools4Wisdom digital downloads store ... It THEN took me 1 hour to install and setup the Digital Delivery App - and another 1 hour wait to receive my first automated digital order! $pectacular ! :)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13