SendOwl

Automatically and securely deliver any digital product.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sell any shopify or linkpop digital good with SendOwl

Pediment

SendOwl enabled us to sell our digital products with ease, even bundling multiple products into a single download. The amount of customization made it easy to make as seamless an experience as possible to our customers, and their admin system allowed our staff to provide full support our customers may have needed.

Deardorff Training

Time spent using app Over 5 years

SendOwl and Shopify are perfect partners, and the perfect solution for making large (or small) downloadables available.

Magazine Mama

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app and wonderful customer service! I've used them since I first opened my shop. I recommend them to everyone, especially if you have a digital product, service or membership that you offer.

Double Edge Films

This is a fabulous way to deliver digital goods and also works great if you are bundling physical and digital goods together in one product. George is always very responsive to questions and I couldn't be more happy! It just works!!!

Big Picture Science

SendOwl is easy to set up through Shopify. SendOwl's automated delivery of our digital products is instant and reliable. We highly recommend SendOwl.

IT Quality Management Solutions

Our business needs a reliability of the download engine. This is what you will get with SendOwl and support is superb.

Troop Digital

Really impressed with every aspect of this app. The support is also excellent. Highly recommend!

Rod Machado's Aviation Learning Center

Time spent using app About 2 months

SendOwl has been a godsend for me. I sell PDF ebooks and the only practical way to protect them is with PDF stamping. SendOwl quickly and easily stamps these ebooks (some as large as 70 MB) with the customer's name and order info for easy tracking. SendOwl also allows me to provide download of my audiobooks and videos to my customers, too.

Working with George Palmer is an absolute delight, too. He quickly and clearly answered all the questions I had about setup and execution and I couldn't be happier.

Sincerely,
Rod Machado

IPE Suite - Poker Training Software

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

very easy to use e quick. This application has met our needs.

amazonias

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 6 years

Usually reliable tool shopify, with even some interesting features like pdf stamping and drip function.
Been using this for years. Lately got somewhat disappointed with communication, like in a recent two day semi-outage, where nothing was proactively communicated, not before, not during, not after. Hence detracted one star.