SendOwl

SendOwl | Reviews

by SendOwl

The wise way to sell your digital products

Nicolesy Store

My store consists entirely of downloadable digital content, and this app is perfect. Highly recommended if you need to provide downloads to your customers.

Update: Again, more kudos for this app, especially the customer service! I had some changes I needed to make (moving customers from one variant to another for several products) and they did everything for me quickly and with excellent communication throughout the process.

Tools4Wisdom

Highly Effective Digital Delivery System !!! - BUT...

That's not all :)
- I LOVE the easy setup/integration as new user
- FRIENDLIEST E-Mail Customer Service you ever experienced
- Powerful PDF-Stamp intellectual property protection
- Integration with non-Shopify sites (e.g. ClickBank / other websites)

Background:
Just launched my Tools4Wisdom digital planner download website with zero experience and already started making daily sales through the Digital Delivery App. Add products is simple through this app now and I can't wait to fully automate 100% of my source of income...

Famous last words:
It took me 10 years to overcome my self-doubts to launch an automated online business... It took me 10 hours to setup up my Tools4Wisdom digital downloads store ... It THEN took me 1 hour to install and setup the Digital Delivery App - and another 1 hour wait to receive my first automated digital order! $pectacular ! :)

Asthmatic Kitty Records

Digital Delivery App is robust and flexible. It lets us, a record label, pair downloads directly to physical products (so customers can buy a t-shirt or CD and immediately receive an MP3 download). It also does this right on the order confirmation page *as well as* a separate email. We can even use it to package a single on a pre-order, and update later with the full album download on release day.

And customer service is extremely timely and friendly.

Highly recommended.

indSIGHTS - Industry Insights. Instantly

Works great and really impressed with the prompt support from them. They implemented quickly on our requested on-demand function for our product distribution. All completed within 1 day. We highly recommend this.

Alchimie du coeur

I started with the free application from Shopify but it wasn't properly translated, it was too slow and it lacked the download link at the end of the purchase.

This one has all that! You need to pay but they deliver, thanks!

Travel Linguist

We produce foreign language learning videos and recently converted all our DVDs to digital files. We needed a stable digital download system that would allow our customers to download files up to 500 MB. Digital Delivery App has worked fantastic. We've not had a single complaint or problem from anyone. We've been able to put our business on auto-pilot. And we get great customer support when we need it.

Nifty Knowledge Rocks

Seems to be working great, was easy enough to get up and going. Their customer service was awesome and they quickly responded to questions I had when getting my stuff set up. I am using this to sell ebooks and I am super happy with it!

Working With Code

Great set of features and great support from this app, really responsive to all my questions.

On top of having all the features I need, this is the only delivery app I tried that allowed my customers to download their purchase right from the Thank You page *and* allowed me to embed their download link in the Order Confirmation email. This meant they didn't need to get two emails from me in order to get their download link.

I definitely recommend it!

kicksandsnares.com

Still new to this app. Very nice interface and the customer service questions I have had have been answered EXTREMELY quickly by customer service. Also love how it has a built in affiliate program.

SewMichelle

I purchased this app to deliver my PDF patterns about 6 weeks ago. It has been smooth sailing from the get-go. The app is super user friendly. I was able to upload all my products with ease and I haven't had one customer complain about not getting their purchase. I would highly recommend it.