SendOwl

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
May 16, 2017

Sendowl app, service and support is just great. If you're working with digital delivery, need to handle licences, or want to subscribe buyers to different mailing lists based on the product they bought, it's just the perfect choice.
Everything they say on their web site has been verified, and works as stated, plus they are responsive.
Shortcomings : if you have many products to import, so far, it's not been very easy, only relying on the web UI, and I'd love something like Shopify's import/export features for catalog. I have over 500 products/bundles as I have bundles of 10 or more products sometimes.

Cpositif
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 26, 2017

We love SendOwl! Easy and intuitive, it gets the job done. We've had no issues fulfilling orders via SendOwl, which gives us confidence! Thank you!

Testing Hh
Time spent using app: 9 months
March 6, 2017

Unscrupulous seller is the first word that comes in mind. Recently I decided to cancel their service because I will not be using it anymore. I asked for a refubd because they charge in advance but they tell me I do not get a refund because I had orders for 1 day. They are charging me $49 for 1 day. You tell me what kind of developer this is.

You want automatic digital delivery? Go with fetchapp they don't charge you per item like SendOwl. They charge you for storage space which means you can have many items with licenses for free.

I was a SendOwl customer for almost 2 years and I got repaid for that loyalty by getting charged $49 for one day. Do yourself a favor and get another app.

Evideoclub 2
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 19, 2017

Easy and intuitive! Helped me stretch product during the Christmas Season !!

Essential Oil Style
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 17, 2017

Personally I love this app. Without this app I dont think my business would be possible really to its full power as it is today.

Works great, not experienced any problems so far. And plans cost a reasonable amount of money per month.
Its fully automatic, and my customers receive their digital product key instantly after payment!

My business builds entirely on this app. Without it I could not sell any products!

Thank you for making this app.

Best regards,