Reviews (484)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable email templates, and efficient cart abandonment solutions. They value the advanced features and complex automations available to all, including free users. Merchants praise the app's effective email and SMS automations, quick campaign setup, and spam prevention capabilities. The customer service is commended for its promptness, clarity, and multilingual support. The pricing plans are also considered reasonable.

March 13, 2019

I spent hours trying to get all of the functionality of the app to work. The exit popups, yes that worked. The emails?......nope. Even though the app indicated it was sending them out, the test cases that I sent to myself never arrived.

The video tutorials aren't particularly helpful. What this app really needs is much much better documentation, perhaps in a detailed pdf format.

Add to that canned responses to some of the questions I asked and that lead me to remove the app and go try something else. Good luck if you can get it to work.

Schatten Pickups
2 days using the app
Sendvio replied March 13, 2019

As explained in previous messages, we need the customer's email address to send email automation. We cannot send emails if the customer does not provide an email during the checkout process. Shopify provides detailed documentation about this process :)