SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Developer
Secomapp
4.8
Edited May 20, 2021

I literally downloaded this app a few minutes ago and I have already improved my website. Don't think about it, just down load it now! You wont regret it.

Kays Kollections
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied May 20, 2021

Yay! Great to know that you enjoyed the app right in the first minutes. The sooner you turn to SEO, the sooner your site is protected and optimized ^^ There are a lot of exciting things to explore in the SEO app and SEO journey. We promise we will be always by your side in every step you take :)

May 19, 2021

its a greate app, if you need help they are available 24 hours. Amazing in SEO, and to see everything in order for google search

blissfullychile
Chile
Time spent using app: 6 months
Secomapp replied May 19, 2021

We are so grateful that you've selected and appreciated our SEO app. We do hope the new direct chat channel benefits and saves you time. Feel free to talk to us anytime <3
Hana - SEO Booster team

May 5, 2021

I'm using this app to help me make money. Though I do wish the review minimum was shorter, 100 characters seems a bit long.

Golwuh's Stream Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 3, 2021

I used to this app to optimize the online store SEO and fix a lot of other issues. The customer service is friendly and super helpful! Love them

Sakura Fashion House
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
Secomapp replied May 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our team is always ready to provide prompt and dedicated support whenever you need.
Just reach us through the support button in-app should you need any assistance.

April 22, 2021

lovely app as always, it always gets me covered. I will always recommend this to all my client using Shopify as the store

NikoGear