SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Baby Butik

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

it is a great application to boost my sales. Easy to use, excellent customer service to guide you through the steps.

December 2, 2022

It's always amazing to hear from our users to share their thought about our service 😘 We're so delighted to know that you have a great experience working with our dedicated support team. We are here for you anytime! Regards, Flora.

iFurb

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 4 hours

A great app, with even greater guidance. I was so lucky to get Krystal to help me. It was great and my page is now SEO-optimized!

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful feedback. Krystal and our team truly appreciate it 🌸 Whenever you need help with SEO, please feel free to drop us a line in Livechat. We are happy to be at your service. Best regards, Hana.

Creative Home

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you Hana for quick and smooth support, great app. Looking forward to seeing our SEO efforts efficiency with the app.

December 1, 2022

Thank you for your compliment on our app and our supporter Hana 💖 Your appreciation mean world to us. If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us. We are always ready to serve! Sincerely, Jason.

eazybel

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Ihave never done SEO before and lucky me Hana help me with some of the basic. I reaaly appreciate. This is my first time,

December 1, 2022

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. It really made Hana's and our team's day 🥰 Whenever you need help with SEO, feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Kind regards, Linda.

Pet Store Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Anne was very helpful and friendly, she helped me with setting up everything on my end to help improve my website. Search pie has great customer suppport!

November 30, 2022

Your review really made our day! It will definitely help other merchants know more about our app and service ✨ Please stick with us for any SEO requests, we are more than happy to walk you through every SEO step. All the best, Gina.

Smart Blender

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Une merveilleuse application que je recommande à tous pour la qualité de leurs services et la rapidité de leurs réponses aux questions

November 30, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cette merveilleuse critique 5 étoiles 😘 Nous faisons de notre mieux pour continuer à améliorer nos services pour vous soutenir, alors n'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez des questions ! Meilleur, Crystal.

Exotique™ beauté

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application sur ma boutique le support étais super . Ils m'ont aidé dans beaucoup de choses.

November 30, 2022

Nous sommes vraiment ravis de votre gentillesse de nous laisser un avis 💝 Pendant que vous explorez notre application, n'hésitez pas à parler à nos supporters à tout moment dans le chat en direct pour une assistance directe et instantanée. Meilleur, Anne.

BeautyMeMore

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 1 day

Very good customer service, the person assisting me, Anne, has been of great help with setting up the platform, optimising my SEO and my store speed. 100% advised product.

November 30, 2022

So happy and motivated to receive such a high appreciation from you for our service 😍 Just drop Anne and our supporters a message anytime, we promise to help you make the best use of any SEO plans you choose. Kind regards, Linda.

Home Bliss

All the thanks to (Linda) from the support team, I really do recommend SearchPie they provide a very good support.

November 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback 💖 It is really a big encouragement for our team to keep going and serving you with our best. Feel free to contact us anytime you need, we're always here to help your out! Regards, Flora.

NB NAIL WORLD

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am Newbie for Seo and just install app and get 3 days trial ! Hana help me for some knowledge about Seo and Googe analytics ! Great service

November 30, 2022

We're so touched by your kind words for our app and Hana's support 💗 We always try our best to make sure the app as user-friendly as possbile, so please shoot us a message whenever you encounter any tricky steps. Sincerely, Jason.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 274 275