SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Football House UK

Excellent app! Jason help me out during the whole process of set up and configuration of the app. He also explained me tips and tricks to improve the seo of my site, speed and others. If you have a website this app is a must. *****FIVE STARS*****

November 11, 2021

Hello there Football House UK team,

Thank you so much for such an amazing feedback 💚 Our whole team are overwhelmed with joy righ now after reading your kind words. It means a lot to us, especially Jason.

It’s so pleasing to see how happy you are about SEO Booster app and the customer service you’ve experienced. Our team always goes above and beyond to perform great and fast service. Thank you for letting us know that we do our job well! We are working hard every day to make sure that our customers do not have to walk their SEO paths alone, and your feedback just gives us exactly the energy boost we need to carry on with our job.

Once again, thank you so much. We're looking forward to having a conversation with you again soon.

Have an amazing day!

Hori - SEO Booster team

Viva O Sol

I used this app to help me with my SEO for my online business. I believe that their Tech support spent about 2 hours working with me. we made a lot of changes to my online store. SEO Booster gave me one week of free for me to try. I am looking forward to my SEO change... More sales for the Holiday.

November 10, 2021

Hi there Viva O Sol team,

Thank you so much for leaving such a wonderful feedback. You made our day with your trust in SEO Booster app and your awesome review! We truly appreciate it 🌸

It's also our pleasure to know that you are happy with our support service. Customer satisfaction has always been our top priority since day one, and your kind words just prove that we are going on the right track. Our whole team are on cloud nine right now knowing that we have been helpful to you.

Thank you again for the feedback. Whenever you need help with SEO, please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. We are happy to be at your service.

Looking forward to chatting with you again soon. Have a great day!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Wild Ivy Apothecary

I've had this app for a day, and it has already done so much for my store and I. Gina & the dev worked with me to fix up my site and get it in peak opporational order. My web presence is already better, and it was all thanks to Gina, the dev, and the app. Appreciate it!

November 10, 2021

Good day, Wild Ivy Apothecary team 💗

Thank you so much for your compliment on SEO Booster app, our supporter Gina and our developer, and also for you helpful feedback. Your support and appreciation mean world to us and it would encourage our team to work tirelessly to improve both our features and service for our valued customers like you.

It's glad to know that our app has been helpful to you, assisting with a better presence for your site. All of our features are aimed to deliver powerful and effective tools to contribute to your SEO growth. And your feedback shows that we have been going in the right direction.

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our livechat window or email us at support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to serve!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Elossa Store

Great support, fast and helpful! using the app for some time, so far no comlaints to make! to recommended

November 6, 2021

Good day Elossa Store team,

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. It really made our day 🥰

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us strive for the better. We just want to say that we really appreciate your review. Thank you so much!

Whenever you need help with SEO, feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel. Our support team are always eager to help you overcome any issue there is in your SEO journey.

Once again, thank you for the amazing feedback. We will work even harder to deserve your kind words.

Have an amazing weekend!

Lea - SEO Booster team

THE PETS SHOP

such a heap of help and so quickly i really do recommend this app. i think it is probaly the best seo app on shopify at this moment

November 6, 2021

Hi there THE PETS SHOP team,

Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 We are really happy to learn that you find our app helpful and quick, our developers work hard to make this a reality, thank you!

It is our goal to help build a SEO-friendly online store and improve your page ranking on search engines like Google with our app. We always put customers' satisfaction as our first priority, and your review makes the effort of the whole team even more meaningful.

Once again, thank you for your trust in our service. We look forward to accompanying you on the rest of your SEO journey. Remember that our Livechat support is available 24/7, so please feel free to drop us a message whenever you need a hand.

Gina - SEO Booster team

WonderCloset

this app is great, help me check my SEO and fix it, and their expert did the extra work for me, recommended.

November 1, 2021

Dear WonderCloset team,

Thank you so much forsuch an amazing feedback. We truly appreciate it. It’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves! We all hope every day will be a pleasure for you when working with us ☀️

I’m also so glad that our support team was able to deliver you satisfaction. We are always willing to go the extra mile if that's what needed to make our customers happy. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with us.

Rest assured that we will try our best to live up to your kind words! We look forward to speaking to you again soon both via live chat window and email support@secomapp.com.

Have a great day!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Shopiweed

Parfait service à l'écoute et trés réactif recommande fortement simple d'utilisation et si vous avez un problème le service client le ressoudera en 5 min

November 1, 2021

Bonne journée, l'équipe Shopiweed 💚

Merci beaucoup pour vos merveilleux commentaires! Nos membres SEO Booster sont ravis de lire vos mots géniaux. C'est tellement génial de vous avoir avec nous et nous ne pouvons être plus heureux de vous avoir satisfait avec notre application et aussi notre service client ! Grâce à votre soutien, nous travaillerons certainement plus fort pour améliorer notre application afin d'aider de plus en plus de commerçants à optimiser leur site Web mieux que le vôtre.

Si vous avez d'autres demandes, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter via notre fenêtre de chat en direct ou à nous envoyer un e-mail à support@secomapp.com. Nous vous apprécions toujours ainsi que vos questions.

Notre équipe se réjouit de votre visite et vous souhaite une excellente semaine!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Unique handmade bow ties created by Ruty Design

I used this just few hous and found many ways to improve our e-shop. Chat support was really great. Thank You very much for your help.

Hey lovely Ruty Design team,

Thank you so much for your awesome rating! It's an honor to receive such a compliment from you for both our app and our support team at your very first start. All of us in SEO Booster are really happy to read what you wrote and to know we can help you improve your wonderful store. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day 🤗

We promise to improve our app and service everyday so you can always receive the best from us. If you have any issues while using the app or any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via our 24/7 Live Chat channel!

Gina - SEO Booster team

MEGAPUMP

I am very happy with the customer service at seo booster. They helped solve my problem very quickly. I will be using seo booster services for sure.

Dearest MEGAPUMP team 💗,

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! Our customer support team would be super thrilled to read your wonderful feedback. Your precious support motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our precious customers.

Should you need our support when using the app or have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via the window live chat or email support@secomapp.com. We're always available for you!

Really look forward to serving you the next time!

Hori - SEO Booster team

おしゃれ白衣とスクラブの専門ブランド レピウス

If you have any questions about how to use SEO Booster or SEO measures, they will be very polite and helpful.

良い一日、草白衣とスクラブの専門ブランドレピウスチーム、

私たちにそのような良いフィードバックを残してくれてありがとう😊。

これまでのところ、SEOBoosterアプリとサポーターとの素晴らしい経験をしていただきありがとうございます。 私たちのサポートチームは、彼らがあなたを助けてくれたことを本当にうれしく思います。 SEOのサポートが必要な場合は、いつでもLivechatチャネル経由でお問い合わせいただけます。 チーム全体が可能な限り最高のサービスを提供するために一生懸命取り組んでいます、そして私たちがあなたからの結果と感謝を見るときそれは本当の喜びです。

良い一日をお過ごしください。 次回のご来店を心よりお待ちしております!