SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

21 - 30 of 2052 reviews

Pavilion Origin

hight recommend and fast support they helped me with everything i need in my website thank you so much, thanks for Gina support and guide me for everything i need to know

July 12, 2021

We're so touched to see your wonderful review today!

Our goal is to satisfy each customer to the fullest with the app and support you is the greatest joy for us. We promise to work harder to deserve your kind words.

Please don't hesitate to talk with Gina and our support team anytime in Live Chat button in-app for quick and direct support! Our team is always at your service.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Postgift.UK

This is the best SEO App for shopify in my opinion, I have tried a few, given them chance but had little luck, This app does it all and the customer service is excellent from Gina, very happy to help. Excellent App. speedy work from the engineer Gnuh who worked on my stores SEO. Highly recommended.

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words for SEO Booster! We truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. We promise to continuously improve the app and service quality to meet your higher expectations.

Also, I am glad to hear that you're satisfied with the prompt support from Gina and Gnuh. I will pass your nice feedback to them ♥

We value your trust in us, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our team stands by you whenever you need us!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Tammy's Gem Box

I received great information and step by step to help me learn bout SEO.
the representative Eden has very helpful and answered my questions!

July 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm rating on our service. Our support team always try our best to make sure every user receives great-quality support and we're so thrilled to know that you're satisfied with Eden's guidance.

Please stay connected with us through Live-Chat button in-app for more SEO tips and suggestions to boost your site. We're 24/7 ready to walk you through every SEO stage.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Honest Teez Clothing

So far so good. Am just testing out lighter ways to improve SEO. Lighter meaning less of a load on website overall. Seems to be better on load time/page speed. Will keep monitoring.

July 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about SEO Booster. We're so happy to know that you've had a good experience with our app. We designed this app to help your website Google-friendly and fast-speed and we'really glad that it works somehow to you.

And as you're keeping an eye on our app's performance, why don't you give us a shout in Live-Chat button in-app? Our friendly support team are always available to help you out with any SEO questions and tasks in minutes. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisifed to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Eden - SEO Booster team

Todd Knights

So far so good, still finding my way before upgrading. Gina from the live help chat has been very helpful and is always happy to answer any questions.

July 8, 2021

Such a nice feedback! We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our Gina and SEO Booster app. Customer satisfaction is always the foremost in tour team's thoughts and I'm so happy that is clearly demonstrated to you.

If you come up with any questions about upgrading thing or anything else, please rest assured that Gina and our support team are 24/7 available to help you out.

Wish you luck with your business!

Hana - SEO Booster team

OrganicFrams

They have a great support team. And they worth your time and money. Really good at their work. And they really help you in boosting your website SEO.

July 8, 2021

We'so thrilled to see your kind review for our support team! We're always trying our best to provide prompt and whole-hearted support to our beloved customers and we're so happy that you find us a worthwhile investment.

Please talk to us anytime in Live Chat window in-app for any SEO questions or queries. We're always here to help you enhance SEO anytime you need.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Kikaeagle

Very helpful templates, very professional instant feedback that will ultimately make your store great!! can't wait to upgrade! Eden was soooo helpful costumer service and tech support like this is rare, I'm just really glad I finally found the assistance I needed. would 100% recommend

July 8, 2021

Many thanks for your kindness to leave us a 5-star review! Our friendly staff are always responsive to give you recommendations quickly to boost SEO and we're so happy that you were satisfied with our service.

Please continue to stick by us through Live chat button in-app whenever you want. We can't wait to guide you to take most advantage of our plans to boost your SEO even more!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Green Eco Dream

This app is amazing! It refreshes automatically and fix all the issues you might have. Support is awesome, they respond within few minutes and answer all the questions with ease! Definitely recommended!

July 8, 2021

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review! Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track when our app can help you save tons of time and efforts on different SEO tasks.

Rest assured that we will try to improve the app to be the most user-friendly SEO app and be with you for any step you take with SEO. Just keep exploring the app with our close support as you can seak for us anytime!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Trendha

Hana is amazing she been helping me a lot with this app, i love their customer support. this app will help you a lot for on page SEO, highly highly recommended.

July 8, 2021

We’d like to thank you for taking the time to write this heartfelt review of SEO Booster app. Every bit of feedback like this does so much to help us improve ourselves! Thanks for your kind words about Hana, she remembers your visit and is looking forward to seeing you again soon. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us, your SEO assistant, for years to come!

Please drop us a message via Livechat whenever you need any help. We are always available for lovely customers like you.

Chloe - SEO Booster team

The inspire homes

very happy this is very responsive app thank you seo booster very happy this is very responsive app thank you seo booster very happy this is very responsive app thank you seo booster very happy this is very responsive app thank you seo booster

July 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind rating to our app! We always pay great attention to our users' needs and make sure SEO Booster could serve you at its best.

Do you know that you can chat with us anytime through Live Chat button in-app for direct support? We're more than happy to help you out with any SEO questions.

Hori - SEO Booster team