SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

All-in-one SEO tool. No code. Daily Direct Support.

51 - 60 of 1948 reviews

Nourish Canada

It was quick and easy to use ... just did its thing! Not sure if it helped but we will see what happens!!

High Quality Soaps

I suppose that it did do some things, I don't know how much it helped yet but ill update when I know!

Testar Australia

It works beautifully and it helps with the JSON-LD a lot. This is a big deal as the JSON is used for the Google rich result. The support is fast and efficient.

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear

It's good ap with the feature that automatically resolve the SEO issues of the site. Now, I'm sure I have a better ranking at Google.

Woo Pig BBQ

I used this app to help me with SEO which is where I lacked. They have made my business more profitable

Furnitica

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! After installing the free version, all my Meat Titles are removed and my domain name is there instead of titles, after removing the app, I can't make any changes on my pages and categories. This is dangerous!

February 14, 2021

So sorry for your unhappy experience. However, our team has checked and found that you have not used any feature relating to Title and Description with the app yet. The issue was investigated to be caused by an improper theme copying, not for the app originally. And we highly recommend any merchant not copying the theme manually like that so the app will be working smoothly. One support mail has just been sent to you with details to help you get out of the situation quickly. Please respond to the mail (support@secomapp.com) so we can continue to back you up asap.

Lizard Queenz

its a pretty cool app havent really checked it out too much yet so will have to come back and adjust

Lupus 1 Stop Store & More

Easy to install. I used it to improve my SEO and have been pleased with the results thus far. After installing the app, all I had to do was a few clicks to make improvements.

Oshibana gift

Until now, I like it. I hope it will help me a lot in the future. I am looking forward to see the happenings in the future.

ProDeco

Looks interesting so far. Just started applying to my online store. I hope it helps reach what I am in need for.
Chloe from Support is extremely helpful