4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its SEO enhancement and speed optimization features, noting improvements in site speed, search rankings, and organic traffic. The app's clear analytics and exceptional customer support are highly praised, with team members Wendy, Dmitri, Anne, Linda, and Jane receiving special mentions. Additional services like a full SEO report and local search option are available for an extra cost. However, some merchants reported compatibility issues with certain templates.

May 17, 2024

Anne and Linda has been great support and assist. I don't know much about SEO, they have been helping to improve the SEO. I can't thank enough for their support!

Thank you very much!

Samurai Express24
Japan
17 days using the app
February 25, 2024

New to SEO and they have so far made it extremely easy to follow. The tech team is currently working on further improvements. Look forward to see the hard work the team has done show in the results.

How Good's Golf
About 2 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Title: Fantastic SEO Service with Exceptional Guidance from Dmitri

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I recently started using SearchPie for my website's SEO needs, and I couldn't be more impressed with the results. Dmitri, the person who guided me through setting up the app, provided exceptional assistance every step of the way.

From the moment I reached out with inquiries about their services, Dmitri was prompt, professional, and incredibly knowledgeable. He took the time to understand my business goals and tailored the SEO strategy accordingly. His guidance was invaluable in navigating the intricacies of the app setup process.

What sets SearchPie apart is their commitment to transparency and communication. Dmitri has been readily available to address any questions or concerns, providing timely updates and insightful recommendations to further enhance my website's performance.

Overall, I highly recommend SearchPie for anyone looking to boost their website's SEO effectiveness. With their top-notch service and Dmitri's expertise, you can trust that your online presence is in good hands.

Thank you, SearchPie, and a special shoutout to Dmitri for your outstanding support!

D3blouses
India
3 days using the app
May 21, 2024

Recommended! Each function is clear enough to move, you can quickly find what you want to know after entering the App, and the customer service is great! Almost all the customer service is actively helping to check the website for problems. Flora in particular, you don't have to worry about where to start, she takes you step by step through the setup!

PonyCycle, Inc.
About 22 hours using the app
April 26, 2024

I didn’t know much about seo or speed optimization and honestly this app really helped my website I will definitely be leaving another review in about 3 months to let you all know the progress and how it helped conversions . But it was a very smooth process installing and getting the help I needed I had an excellent searchpie representative help me her name was Krystal she showed lots of patience and was very helpful in guiding me through every step she customer service was top tier ! Thank you so much to search pie for helping me optimize my website ! And I hope to continue working with you !

Elly Bella Candles
1 day using the app
April 18, 2024

Flora was so kind, helping me out with seo to improve my store, giving me all the instructions needed! thanks a lot :)

StoneCraft Play
19 days using the app
Edited April 29, 2024

Great app, very good looking and user-friendly. A special thank you to Hana, Jane, Wendy and Flora who kindly walked be through the whole set-up process!
Thank you very much to you!

Atelier Serraspina
Spain
23 days using the app
May 3, 2024

Linda was Lovely and kind in her answers and helped me a lot today.
I would recommend their help support if you ever need it.
Thanks again for the help :)

Garm Precision
France
11 days using the app
February 15, 2024

Amazing app with great customer service, very useful for those who have an online store and want it optimized as best as possible

Gioielleria Assodiori Italy
Italy
4 months using the app
April 8, 2024

I've tried other applications as well, but none of them has the customer support like this one.

Giftrendly