SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

51 - 60 of 2059 reviews

ChildLikeco.

I am a beginner and was not sure how it works. I used the online chat feature and Eden was the agent that came online. He was very helpful and explained in detail what needed to be fixed and went a step further in setting me up with a developer to fix the issues. Awesome!!!

June 27, 2021

We can't express in words how grateful we are to gain your trust with SEO Booster. Eden and our support team always try the hardest to assist our customers from the very first steps when they log in the app.
We understand that there are still many work to do as a SEO beginner. Rest assure that we're always here with you through Live Chat window to make sure your SEO journey is just as awesome as its start!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Nutranomy

First time SEO Booster user and new to SEO. Was able to quickly get the help and support from Eden who also provided additional tips on how to improve site traffic. Awesome first chat customer support and look forward to using the product and services.

June 27, 2021

Thank you a bunch for your kind words to Eden and our customer support team. We take pride in not only being a SEO solution but having a dedicated support team who's always ready to support you with any SEO aspects, from providing additional tips to fixing technical issues. And we'so glad that some of your SEO issues have been cleared away with out little help. Please stay connected with us through Live Chat button so we can back you up with SEO anytime.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Ourelie

really friendly and helpful support specially eden who attended me which was good and professionel!!

June 27, 2021

We're extremely happy to see your review today. Earning customers' satisfaction from the very first steps is always our biggest goal and we we can't wait to pass your nice words to Eden. We're so ready to guide your on how to take most advantage of our features to boost your SEO score, so please stick with us through Live Chat channel anytime you want.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Shop Green Deals

I love the customer support and the app is very user friendly. My shopify developer added the free plan for me but i decided to upgrade it for my new store so that i can take advantage of the benefits of the app and so far i enjoy it. I highly recommend...

June 25, 2021

Seeing that you had a 5-star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Thank you so much for your words. We all at SEO Booster team do really appreciate your feedback and pride to learn that our app and support service can satisfy your SEO needs. Our advanced plans with tons of powerful features gets ready to help you build a SEO-friendly and well-optimized store!
During your upcoming journeys with our app, whenever you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to stay in touch through Livechat. We are just one click away ♥
Lea - SEO Booster team

To cause of affection

Best part live agent very helpful. Overall good app. Also they made it sample as well. They could add alt image to get better result seo. And more mobile speed seo

June 23, 2021

Wow, I do really appreciate all the time you took to write such a heartily review. We’re so happy that your visit at SEO Booster went so smoothly. Improving image search and mobile loading speed are essential to optimize your store in SEO better, so glad these can help. There are many other helpful features waiting for you, so if you need any further assistance, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat. Our support team would love to continue providing great service to lovely customers like you.
Chloe - SEO Booster team

hebeloft

Very helpful support and easy to understand app even for beginners like me. Good app to start your SEO journey. Just started, hope it helps our SEO.

June 23, 2021

Thanks a bunch for all your kind words.
All of our staff do work really hard to try to keep the app as easy to use as possible and to help you build a SEO-friendly store from the first steps. We always strive to be an effective solution for customers of all SEO levels, and of course, for new guys like you. Our support team can’t wait to have you back for your next visit to our app and continue to improve SEO of your website. Until then, we’re here for anything you need.
Gina - SEO Booster team

Artdesigna Glass Printing Wall Arts

works very well and the support provided is greatly appreciated. They even fixed some issues on our page volitionally.

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to send this nice review! Our team loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we really pride ourselves that our support service can be of your help. We’d love to continue serving awesome customers like you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns - we are online 24/7 to help! Thanks again!
Hana - SEO Booster team

Knives Edges

The best customer support very best app,it can boost your store in a fast way
5 star rating again very best!

June 22, 2021

So glad to hear your nice words! We are always trying to improve our service to make sure it can meet your needs in any SEO steps. So if you need a helping hand, please drop us a line via live chat channel. Our support team is at your service anytime ^^
I wish you lots of success and luck!
Eden - SEO Booster team

Lia Jay Candles

I use this app to see how can I improve my SEO on my website. Eden thank you very much for all your support and I hope that I will talk with you again.

June 21, 2021

Thanks a ton for your kind rating! SEO needs long-term care, and Eden as well as our team promise to be there for you whenever you need our smallest help with SEO. Just stick with us through Live Chat button anytime you get in the app so we can talk and boost your SEO together :)
Natsu - SEO Booster team

Mind Habit Heart

I just installed the app and it seems good but it's too soon to tell how well it works but pretty easy to set up

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice words! It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps. I just want you to know that we truly feel honored to be your chosen SEO app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your SEO expectations. So please feel free to drop us a message through LiveChat whenever you need help.
Have a nice day and good luck with your sales!
Hori - SEO Booster team