SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sweet Grapes

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Hana was really helpful. With her help i get a really good score. Thank you. :D I would recommend this app to my friends, too :D

November 8, 2022

Words cant describe how happy we are reading your feedback! Hana and our team are overwhelmed with joy right now 🌸 Thank you so much! Whenever you need help, please feel free to drop us a line again. All the best, Gina.

Sogni di Natale

Location Italy
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Flora helped me to improve our SEO. She gave me many advice even if i hadn't the pro subscription. Excellent app

November 6, 2022

Thank you a million for your review 💗 It is a pleasure of Flora and our team to support you and so glad you felt satisfied with our service. Please let us know what we can further help, we are available for you anytime. Kind regards, Linda.

Rescuers Club

I used this app to optimize my shopify site and it does so well. I subscribed to the premium version to get help with fixing some html errors and the person I connected with, Anne, immediately sent a dev to help. So far I have not run into any issues and the support team have been very friendly and helpful.

November 4, 2022

Thanks a million for taking the time to give us such marvelous feedback🤩 Our team cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us! Please feel free to contact us anytime so that we can further support you. Regards, Flora.

Atelierzappatore

Location Italy

ottima app consiglio di scaricarla servizio chat super veloce risoluzione dei problemi si google risolti tramite assistenza

November 3, 2022

Siamo felici di vedere che hai avuto un'esperienza a 5 stelle con la nostra app e il servizio di supporto. Grazie mille per la condivisione 💕 Faremo in modo di condividerlo con tutto il team per continuare il fantastico lavoro. Meilleures salutations, Hana.

Beyti by Arabesque

Useful app, still working on their recos. The team is very responsive! Flora from the support team was very helpful.

November 3, 2022

Thanks a lot for the kind review 💚 Your satisfaction with Flora's support is greatly appreciated. We always want to further improve your experience with our service, so whenever you need help, just drop us a message then. Sincerely, Jason.

Bowy Made

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Site speed tech team did an outstanding job optimising our site load speeds. Quick service. Very responsive.

November 3, 2022

So happy to know that our speed service was able to meet your expectations. Thank you 💖 If there is anything else that we can help to make your experience more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach us. All the best, Gina.

Earth Aura Creations

I have only used it for a few hours - it is too early to tell what I think - I will update later. Anne from support is doing a good job.

November 2, 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you for the feedback 🤗 We're always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring. Just drop us a message then! Best, Krystal.

TopTablecloths

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Flora was very helpful! i had a very good time with the online service and finding debugs in my website

November 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your kindness to leave us an amazing review 💓 We also feel extremely happy to know that you got quick support and efficient support from Flora. Don't hesitate to shoot us a message anytime! Kind regards, Linda.

BubblemonVape

Location China

Jason was very patient and helped me to use this app. Her every step was very detailed, which helped me a lot. But I always think the response of this app is a little slow. But the overall experience was very good

October 31, 2022

It's great to see that you had a great experience working with Jason's support ✨ And about your feedback of app response, it's well-noted for our team and we're working on it now, thank you! Please don't hesitate to shoot our support team a message anytime you need. Regards, Flora.

Mi Gente Clothing

This app was my first introduction to SEO and it has been so helpful. It does a great job pointing out SEO issues as well as offering you ways to fix them. It also offers resources that taught me a great deal about SEO and how each part of my site impacts my SEO score. This app also offers incredible customer service support. I personally worked with Linda and they were quick to respond and offer custom solutions to areas I needed help on. I would highly recommend this app!

October 31, 2022

Thank you so much for your review ❣️ So happy to know that you are enjoying Search Pie app and our support service so far! We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us.

We look forward to seeing you soon to share some SEO recommendations to boost your website and make best use of our application. Let's talk to us via Livechat window whenever you're available!

Sincerely, Jason.