SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Finns Urban Garden

Location New Zealand

A first time user and received lots of help and advice. I would recommend. Also great customer support and advice - will use again!

June 6, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Nice to know that you got prompt and helpful support from our team.

We wonder how we can better improve your experience with our app, so we did send you a follow-up email, please check your email inbox.

We're looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much!

Camberwell Designs

Really helpful and made significant improvements to my shop! Hopefully my overall score will go up as a result

June 5, 2022

We thank you for giving us with such wonderful feedback ☀️ Hope to see a more glorious future with SEO success ahead of us.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Linda - SEO Booster team

ma source de bonheur

Location France

great application and support (flora) of superior quality. a detailed explanation and very helpful :)

June 2, 2022

We are sending you warm gratitude for your precious thoughts. It has been a pleasure for Flora and our team to taking care of your site 💝

Please don't hesitate to contact us via email or Live chat window any time you need!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Konfidence Boutique

I really love this app so far. I cant wait until the results start kicking in. Gina was a great help She walked me through everything. She also had one of the developers take away snippets of previous SEO apps that were still lingering and she also helped me with fixing multiple meta titles and descriptions and cleaning them up. This app is definitely worth the money. It is easy to use and all it takes is patience.

June 2, 2022

Such great words on us we hear from you! We truly appreciate it 😊 Gina and the whole SEO Booster team are super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction.

Thanks again, Ketia, your words are priceless, and hope it will be helpful to other merchants as well. And don't forget to contact us via Live chat whenever you want!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Deed Industries

Location Australia

this app was very good and very easy to use. i didnt have any problems setting it up for my store thanks

June 1, 2022

It's our honour to make your SEO journey much easier 💛 We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team.

We're always available in Live chat window, so just have a talk with us whenever you need our support.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Lust Avenue

I use to use a different app but this one has a lot more useful features. Customer service is amazing and they walked me through how to fix any SEO issues I had on my site.

June 1, 2022

Triple Thanks for your adorable review 💖 We really appreciate your willingness to share the word about us to the community.

If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to drop us a message via Livechat.

Linda - SEO Booster team

ANNAH HARIRI

Great App. The team are extremely helpful and are ready to explain how the App works and assist with any queries. Perfect set and forget system for your website. Linda was the best and super fast with her responses and knowledge.

June 1, 2022

We love your review very much 😊 Great that Linda's assistance is so helpful to you.

Please inbox our team support for any moment you're on our app, so we can help you take the fullest advantage of it.

Jason - SEO Booster team

Glow up

I love this app so far so good, i highly recommend you guys, these people are very honest when it comes to SEO, they really want to help the customers, and go above and beyond. They gave me very useful tips as well, i hoping that they will continue to help us. thanks!

June 1, 2022

Such a wonderful review from you 💗 Nothing makes us much happier than knowing we can help you and your business.

Let's chat to our team whenever you need a hand, we're always willing to help you out!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Nukibaya

Location Hungary

Since I have no experience in SEO optimization, this app helped a lot and made it simple and easy! the support is always ready to help with all my question-even dumb ones- thank you, Hana and Jason!

June 1, 2022

Wow, we are glad that you are "no sweat no stress" while using our SEO app with the assistance from our support team 😍

Hana, Jason and all our supporters are always more than happy to better serve you, so just drop us a message anytime you need!

Flora - SEO Booster team

Eco Dog & Cat

Location Australia

Started the trial and had some questions so I had to contact support. I was very impressed with the instantaneous response and would say that this is one of the best teams around. Thanks Jason!

May 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome rating 🤗 It's an honor to receive such a nice compliment from you for both our app and our supporter Jason at your very first start.

If you have any issues while using the app or any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via our 24/7 Live Chat channel!

Gina - SEO Booster team