SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support

Egoreal

Live customer support is absolutely amazing! Jason, a member of customer success team, provided an accurate explanation of various features that are found under my current plan. Thanks to that, it made my exploration and understanding of how to use those features much more efficiently and productively. Thank you, Jason, for your great support! Great App packed with various useful features...

Hey Egoreal team,

I’m really glad to see that you are fully satisfied with our customer service and Jason's support partcularly! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback 🤗

Whole SEO Booster team works on providing you with the best available features for a successful e-commerce business and excellent support to our merchants. The whole team will be happy to hear that our hard work has paid off! When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around!

Please rest assured that we are trying to improve ouselves everyday to bring you the best service we have. Jason and our support team are very happy to talk to you anytime you need SEO assistance when using our app via Love chat window.

Looking forward to assist you soon!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Miracles & More

I have been looking for an SEO Booster app on Shopify for a few months and a friend recommended SEO booster and I was surprised by how amazing their customer service is, they do their best to help you and always respond on time. Jason & Gina have been great and they really helped my website a lot, fixing the errors, deleting the unnecessary codes from previous apps which helped increased my website traffic. I highly recommend this SEO Booster if you are looking for the best customer service, increasing traffic, fixing codes errors and improving your ranking on Google at an affordable price!

Dearest Miracles & More team,

Please accept our gratitude for your beautiful review 💖

Such great words on us we hear from you, and the whole SEO Booster team is super happy that we met your expectations and reached your satisfaction. Your support means world to us, we truly appreciate it, and this definitely boosts us to work even harder to improve the features and make you more satisfied each time.

All of our services are aimed to deliver feature-rich options as well as prompt support to contribute to your SEO growth. It's our pleasure to see that our efforts and hard work resonated with you. Jason and Gina, also our support team, are jumping of happiness hearing that they could impress you with their service.

Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime, we are in the livechat 24/7, whenever you need us.

See you soon!

Lea - SEO Booster team

Myrtleford Sports and Toys

I use this app to help with our SEO - it does a lot of work for you, thus saving me hours of work. It advised of errors with suggestions to fix them and help is always available.

Good day to Myrtleford Sports and Toys team,

Thank you so much for leaving us so awesome a review 😍! With your precious feedback, it motivates us, including our support and developer team, to keep on improving the app and the service everyday!

We have always been putting effort to enrich our app with cool features and flexible support services that would be really helpful for your business. It is our pleasure to see customers' satisfaction like yours.

SEO takes long-term care but all our supporters promise to always be there for you whenever you need our smallest support. We will always be waiting to assist you, so just give us a shout through Live Chat channel in-app and we're more than happy to help you out with SEO!

Looking forward to your next visit!

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Z6 ladder

I didn’t think so much when I first started using it, but after a period of time, we found obvious results

Hi Z6 ladder team,

We truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! Your nice review made our day 💝 I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

It's such a wonderful start when you can feel at ease to experience our app from the first steps. I just wanted you to know that we truly feel honored to be your chosen SEO app. Your precious support motivated us to keep on developing the app and providing better services to our precious customers, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your SEO expectations.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to leave us a message via live chat or an email to support@secomapp.com. We are always ready to support you!

Have a great day ahead!

Hori - SEO Booster team

Juman Dead Sea

Still in the beginning of using this app, and I feel optimistic about it because of the great and helpful support.

November 26, 2021

Hi there Juman Dead Sea team,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such an amazing feedback 🌸

Seeing you having optimistic and positive experience with our app and support service is the best thing we can ask for. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and we're happy to know it pays off with your satisfaction.

We know there's still a long way ahead for you to see SEO success. But worry not since we will always be here to back you up whenever you need help via both email and Live chat window. Hopefully we can build a long partnership with you in the future.

Once again, thank you for sharing with us your experience with SEO Booster. We truly appreciate it!

Have a great weekend!

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Hempster Espana

I used the app and i really like it how easy it is. Iam very happy about the app and hope it will be like this forever.

Dearest Hempster Espana team,

Thank you so much for your kind words 💗 It is so nice of you to leave such a wonderful feedback for us.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our service. Every tool and feature was created with care about you and your customers, aiming to make your experience with the app as easy-to-use and effective as possible.

We are sure that if you get to know the app better, you will find even more improved and useful tools. We are all here to provide excellent service to our dearest merchants and we go the extra mile to meet the expectations.

Should you need our support, please do not hesitate to drop us a message via live chat or email support@secomapp.com. Our supporters are all looking forward to serve you in your next visit!

Hana - SEO Booster team

BM Design

Great seo app really helped get my store up and going would recommend it! only downside is cant change the image pixel ratio to lower the amount of mb on pics but hopeful it will be included in due time

November 23, 2021

Good day, BM Design team!

Thank you so much for your precious feedback. It means a lot to us as it can help us improve our service for the better 😍

It's a pleasure to know that your experience with our app has been positive thus far. Additionally, we really appreciate your suggestion about the image resolution modification feature. We'll definitely take it into consideration and may develop it for our future updates. Stay tuned! When we do have news regarding this, we’ll be sure to reach out.

Once again, we truly appreciate that we can accompany such a kind-hearted and lovely customer like you! Whenever you need help with SEO, please feel free to reach out to us via Livechat channel to enjoy the most comprehensive SEO support. Our team of supporters are always eager to help you out.

Have a wonderful day!

Jason - SEO Booster team

tutiendadelbarriogourmet

very good service, very quick to reply, of great help, always ready to help, very good communication,

Hello there Tutiendadelbarriogourmet team,

Thank you so much for your generous review 💚 We're happy you had a fantastic time with the app and also support service! And thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority here at SEO Booster. We always try our best to back our customers up properly and be able to solve their issues. Therefore, it's always good news to hear that our service has been of helpful to you. SEO marketing is a long path to walk, but we believe that we have the ability to accompany you until the day you see results.

Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to a long-lasting partnership with you ahead. Please feel free to drop us a line via Livechat channel or email whenever you need support. We're happy to be at your service.

Gina - SEO Booster team

She Speaks Power Boutique

I used the app to fix my meta tags. I had no idea what to do and Gina walked me through it with much patience. She made it understandable for me.

November 21, 2021

Dearest Tracee at She Speaks Power Boutique team!

You literally made our day great! Thank you so much for such warm and kind words for the app and also our supporter Gina 😍.

I understand that having no idea when using SEO Booster app for the first time can be challenging, but our supporters are always here to help you whenever you need it. We at SEO Booster always strive to be effective and supportive, as your good experience with us is our top priority!

Rest assured that we will try our best to live up to your kind words! If there is anything more for which you may require our help, don’t hesitate to contact us via email or Live chat window, Tracee. Looking forward to your next visit!

We wish you great sales at the upcoming BFCM 2021 💖

Lea - SEO Booster team

Vorgiosta

I use this app to help me do SEO for my store, I like this SEO Booster, it will be nice if it did Auto

November 21, 2021

Hey Vorgiosta team!

We are sending you a token of love and much appreciation for your time and for sharing your precious thoughts. We really appreciate your kind feedback and are happy to see you satisfied when using our app 🤗. Our team is also glad to work with such a valuable customer like you! Also, we would like to express our gratitude for choosing us and putting trust in us.

SEO Booster app does offer many Auto features to help you with the time-consuming SEO tasks, just some related your website content are highly recommended to be adjusted by you as an owner who know well about the website.

We will continue supporting you in the best way we can, so please feel free to talk with us via email or Livechat channel. Have a great week ahead!

Chloe - SEO Booster team