4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its SEO enhancement and speed optimization features, noting improvements in site speed, search rankings, and organic traffic. The app's clear analytics and exceptional customer support are highly praised, with team members Wendy, Dmitri, Anne, Linda, and Jane receiving special mentions. Additional services like a full SEO report and local search option are available for an extra cost. However, some merchants reported compatibility issues with certain templates.

May 1, 2024

Great help by Clara, she was very friendly and easy to deal with.

VOGUE RUGS
May 3, 2024

This is an excellent app. The setup is extremely easy and does not require any coding. As a merchant in Japan, I appreciate that the admin interface can be switched to Japanese, making it accessible even for Japanese users who are not proficient in English. (Although there are some odd translations, I find it smoother to switch back to English for certain parts to understand better.)

No deep knowledge of SEO is necessary, as the app guides you through the process. Above all, the chat support is fantastic. They are quick, friendly yet professional, and I am always grateful for their service. They don’t just handle issues with one staff member; instead, multiple staff members work together to resolve problems. Even if resolution takes time, another staff member continues to assist smoothly.

I've definitely seen real improvements in SEO and site speed, so I plan to keep using it! Thank you!

RUGMATAG
Japan
April 4, 2024

Thanks for the assistance of Ms. Anne.

Rev320
April 5, 2024

SearchPie has improved a lot, the user interface is really simple to complete the necessary SEO tasks. Their supercharged support team is doing amazing work. Thank you Krystal for your timely help.

WAHOO
India
May 7, 2024

Support is exceptional in response time and solutions. Very pleasant to communicate with and they always seem to find the answer.

The Speed booster helped tremendously for about 2 months, then they had to reoptimize and it is working great again.

Happy Feet+
7 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Great service :)

McEwan Studio
10 months using the app
March 14, 2024

We are using SearchPie SEO from last 2 years mostly, got better performance in short time and also satisfied with their quick and positive support. Thank you SearchPie SEO team for reliable services and support

Jangir Decor
India
Over 1 year using the app
April 29, 2024

Prompt and helpful customer service!

Thirty Seconds Out
4 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Thank you for your help!!!!
A responsive team that solved all my problems.
Thanks to Clara

FairyKitt
France
April 19, 2024

Unfortunately, an important function of the app does not work for us, as the app is not compatible with every template. We are therefore unable to use the functions that are actually included in our plan. We have never had this problem before, as our template is a well-known standard template. After half a year of use, this is disappointing, as I now only get help if I switch to the most expensive plan. Unfortunately, that's too expensive for me. Very annoying.

Papenbreer
Germany
5 months using the app
Secomapp replied April 20, 2024

Dear Papenbreer,

On behalf of the SearchPie team, we would like to send you the deepest apology for any inconvenience you had with our app.

We always aim to deliver a great experience to you, and we were so sad that we didn’t meet expectations. We have sent a follow-up email to you for further information as we would love to settle this unexpected situation for you. Please kindly check your mailbox so we can work together to make things right as effectively as possible. Thank you so much!

We look forward to hearing back from you.