SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

easy4home

very nice and easy app.
Quick to install and doing a great job fixing my problems on SEO marketing.

TrendyInvention

Seems pretty easy to use and straight to the point. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping for good results

TheEpicGamerStore

It's easy to use, it does exactly what it says and does it seemingly well. Tells you where to find out how to do things it can't automatically do. Just a generally nice experience.

Wisebuyr

Great app automatically optimized the store. Didnt know how to do this myself. Could have included more information about the process. Well happy. Thanks

Pets Live

Great app. I highly recommend people to use this. It makes SEO really simple.
Gets your site out to the world.

Khoobsurat Gift Shop

Fast easy and very reliable. I would highly recommend this app to those who don't really understand SEO's

The Modern Bike

Great app. It makes SEO really simple. Would've spent hours doing it myself if I hadn't used this app.

Toddler Crawler

Great app. It makes SEO optimization really easy. Gets your site out to the world. I highly recommend people to use this.

Off the Vine Designs

SEO Booster-SEO Marketing is very easy and fast. Since I'm new to this, it was refreshing to see so much user friendly assistance in a free shopify app! I highly recommend this app, especially to new users.

dustyfilters

We are just setting up our store. The app pointed us in the right direction. It seems to be performing well.