Search Me: Speed & SEO Booster

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Green Lab Extracts

I like the set up features and how its just a breeze to get started. would highly recommend this app.

Imani Expressions

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I used this app to find out what areas I needed to improve my online store. The app walked me step by step on the areas of improvement. Very pleased!

Saddles Canada

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great app. Easy to use. Even if you've done everything right, this providing confirmation is an added bonus.

Puppyrator

Great tool for store optimization. if you dont know much about SEO this app is helpful. Definitelly recommend

Madronify

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Wow, that was quick and painless! Curious to see the audit report and if the fixes are as easy as setup...

gracefull tees

I just began to use it so far so good and its free so its definitely worth a try why not? It seems to provide a lot of information.

bargaincosmetics

we noticed a vast improvement within 24 hours - fantastic app.. would advise anyone to give it a try. Simple and easy to use.. A++++ website traffic up 800%.

Made En Moroc

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Love this app! It has helped me increase my SEO and page views by a lot. Super grateful for this service.

Daily Hijab

Location Netherlands

Really easy to use, free of charge, couldn't wish for anything else. I recommend this app for sure.

MINDS: Modern Interiors Network - Design Source

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Wow !!! That was fast. Initial setup was very easy. Let's see if we can see improvements after this.