SEO Booster: Speed & Marketing

Easy SEO for Image, Meta Tag, Schema, AMP, Speed. 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Giles Gift Emporium

Great app, very easy to use, I hope it helps with my SEO, as only just used it today! Thank you very much.

Signature Syx

I used this app to optimize my seo. I'm still learning. It doesn't seem as difficultbas I've been making

Dr. Spine Fix

ITS HELP ME TO MANAGE SITE DATA PROPER.REALLY GOOD AND NICE APP. OPTIMIZING ALL DATA, MAKING PROPER.

Glitzz666

I love this- I am certainly no expert at SEO and this is really helpful indeed. I really like the way that it checks the Google settings as this is essential these days.

Lolly Mail

So far so good! So easy to optimise headings, descriptions and alt-tags. And its free so you can keep it installed! :)

Dream Soaps

I use this app to help get it all right. it simplifies everything. Saves me hours of work. It automatically fixes things so such.

Tom Tate Studios

Oh man this was so easy to do and the benefits are extreme. Thank you for a fantastic app and for free no less!

Lithium Batteries South Africa

Completely free app.. love it... wonder what goodies the pro version is going to offer... :)

epicoLeggings

This app is helping me get found. Without this, I would not be able to make money. If I did not find this app, I would go broke.

Alquimia Acessórios

Muito muito muito útil! Ele te lembra dos detalhes que podem passar desapercebido por nós no dia a dia do site! podem usar!