SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 22, 2019

This app help me understanding about what kind of my site problem and how to fix it. Its so helpful for me in many ways.

artnhome
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 22, 2019

Good App it's verry Good app je la recommande il marche bien je vien de l’installer et l'avantage est gratuit

My-produces
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 22, 2019

I used this app to improve the SEO for our store and so far it did not dissapoint, we are looking forward to experience with it

Karpatee
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited October 22, 2019

Installation of this app was really easy. Really happy to get started and see the value it adds. looking forward

Nirwaana
India
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
Edited October 26, 2019

Thank you for this app it is great. Helps Shopify store owners learn basics of SEO. This + a SEO expert = sales

Tulpa Yoga
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited October 21, 2019

SEO Booster gives detailed info to help my website SEO friendly. Plus the app is free to use so go ahead and use it. Highly recommended.

K9Boxer
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 21, 2019

excellent app, very fast and efficient, thanks eric. will definately recommend the app to other users.

Hydrafil, Inc
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 21, 2019

So Fast, unbelievable. Thank you so much! It was user friendly, read the description of why I was clicking Fix It, and then clicked on Fix It and it was done for me, for free.

Heart Entrepreneurs
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 21, 2019

Thanks very much, team for what seems to be a great app. I hope to see results coming through soon.

Block & Crate
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited October 21, 2019

We use this app to help with our SEO, for detecting and fixing any possible issues. It's fantastic and really does most the work for you. I like the fact it's a click of a button to diagnose your entire website. The only thing I noticed was their image optimizer app was removed from our list of apps, might not be related though. Will follow up and see why that may have happened.

Unik Inc