Search Me: SEO Booster & Speed

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Sitemap, AMP, Schema, Speed

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1921 - 1930 of 2575 reviews

Sew Much

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I added this app to help me with SEO. It seems to do as advertised at least I’m seeing what I need to fix

Peach Pixie

One click fixes ! Super fast saved me so much time and i learned alot about SEO along the way highly recommend this.app is genius!

All My Dazzle

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used this app guite a bit and i think its fantastic. I recommend if you have never used it at least try it and decide for yourself

flouerfield

Location Spain

muy buena de momento esperando a ver los resultados, un poco pronto como para dar una calificación exacta, lo editare en cuanto compruebe su eficacia

FreshKhana

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good SEO work !!! Saved a lot of time doing SEO work for our shop FreshKhana.in . Nice App by Shopify

UNEFFECTED

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

We've just installed this app but it seems to be so easy to work and so helpful we recommend using it.

CooperSell

This is a great app, easy to use and I have had no bugs to fix I highly recommend it to any store that is interested in improving their SEO

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

Exotic Bear Women's Fashion Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

SEO booster is the best free seo app available. Very fast and improves a lot of website performance issues. Thankyou SEO BOOSTER

Paparrazi Anunnaki

Location Australia

this app helped a lot .. and with no fuss ..it just gets on with it .. its a giver .. nice one ...........