SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 9, 2019

I have used this app successfully in other shops I own and it is always great, fixes problems automatically. its like magic.

rudyperfumes
Italy
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited December 9, 2019

I am testing out this app and I must say it already does so much to ensure everything is google ready! It actually automatically fixes problems really quickly.

alefbags
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 9, 2019

Very important app. it helped me with google SEO which is a must have in my opinion, but you still need to learn all the SEO terms.

Paradise Jewelry Organizer
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 9, 2019

Love the SEO checklist provided at first glance! Will definitely start working on my website's SEO with this app!

Wrestlers Reign
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 8, 2019

The app is very user-friendly and great for SEO beginners. It provides all the required help and features in a very systematic and clear cut manner. They explain technical jargons at every step of the way and provide support when needed.

Classic Nook
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 8, 2019

The app is really beneficial to help you rank on google. It shows you everything you need to fix to optimize your website.

Luv Jazury “Beautiful Nail Colors”
Time spent using app: 38 minutes
December 8, 2019

i use this app to help my business standing right for my customers.
and hope it all we go well with good results.

jayeddykingdom
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited December 8, 2019

Now, when you think all is done... you just cant be sure not until this powerful magical app goes through it, then you say truly its done.... the right way.

roughroads
Philippines
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 8, 2019

I used this app to find ways to improve organic search results. We currently need more SEO for traffic. yoyoyoyo

NOVACO
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 7, 2019

Was easy to use and set up. Very straight forward. Click Click Click. Now to wait and see if it helps my shop get found.

The Creative Hobbyist Threads