SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 10, 2021

i have not used the app yet. just downloaded the app and already got a rate reply. which i canot pass until i have been forced to write in this box

Black Peek-a-Boo
Time spent using app: 8 months
Secomapp replied January 10, 2021

Hello there,
Quick-start is one-time shown for very new customers. It helps you have the first impression of the easy and friendly use of the app.
Besides, with just a few clicks there, some SEO issues from your site have been truly fixed.
Sure, you can skip the review step right on the Quick start. There're buttons for you to do so. It's also shown once so when you refresh or reopen the app, it will not have a chance to bother you at all.
Thanks

October 24, 2020

Google rated us pretty bad for an obvious reason. The App tells us it is all great, what definately is not the case..

NO COMPLY
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Secomapp replied October 26, 2020

Because our app just helps you cover SEO onpage while Google bases on other factors to rate your website like performance, link spammer, hacking issues..., many of which might be handled by the website owner only. We believe all authentic sources will show similar SEO points as ours, for example, from this ref link: https://web.dev/measure showing that your SEO is pretty high at over 95. Could you please let us know your specific problems listed from your Google source, so we may consult you a proper solution? Just drop us an email to support@secomapp.com. Thanks

October 6, 2020

Poor app not made for all themes with errors. Support although good did not sort out issues and added that it would take future update to implement fix.

myCigara
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Secomapp replied October 6, 2020

We're truly sorry for your unhappy experience. Your requests have been carefully reviewed. Problems with the theme might be due to a misunderstanding. No worries, we'll follow you up to make things clear.

September 22, 2020

oh my gosh, DO NOT USE! It erased all of my product photos on my site. Can't get anyone to get back to me.

Two Words One Finger
Time spent using app: 9 months
Secomapp replied September 23, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that issues happened to your store. However, SEO Booster app does not have any functions that can delete images from your website. We've also sent you a request to access your store to find out the true cause of this problem. Please check our follow-up email and grant us the access so we can back you up further.

Edited May 16, 2020

If you are thinking about downloading this app, in one word DON'T.
This app is quite hard to set up. The customer service is VERY slow. I would not recommend this app in any way. The interface is also quite old looking and does not provice may features. My web ranking has seriously dropped as this app was not working properly, I check it using one keyword and I have gone from second position on page one to page four. You have been told. They talk a great game about their app and how they are committed to customer service, but trust me this is BS. Seriously don't waste you time and money there are way better SEO apps out there.

Vapester Vaping
Time spent using app: 4 days
Secomapp replied May 16, 2020

It's a pity that SEO Booster didn't come up to your expectations. Our team is trying our best to make it better every day with bugs fixing and new features updated regularly. Please drop us an email to support@secomapp.com and let us know which features you are looking for. Thank you.

Edited May 16, 2020

I found this app to be very hard to set-up yourself, and the customer service department is based in the USA from what I can see. They only work 9-5 and do not work weekends. If you have a problem it can take days to be fixed. I would not install this app if I was you. There are much better SEO apps out there. I cannot explain how disappointed I was with my experience. Problem after problem, my web ranking also dropped quite a lot as well. You have been warned. A message to SEO Booster, you come across as lazy and that you do not care about your customer experience, either do this properly or find another business. Your interface looks five years out of date compared to other SEO apps. My only upside was that you have a link to uninstall you code so I do not have to also uninstall zombie code, that was the ONLY good thing about your app. Stop saying your customer service is great, and actually make it great. Also bring your interface into the modern time, not 2015.

Vapester Vaping
Time spent using app: 4 days
Secomapp replied May 16, 2020

We feel sorry that our support speed did not live up to your expectation. However, we have assisted you within the standard support time. You can recheck and see that most of your requests were responded within a couple of hours, some even in minutes. Sorry that we have not provided 24/7 support yet and it takes turn for each request to be handled. Our working time is repeated to you clearly. We would be so appreciated if you could manage to drop us requests within the hours to be supported faster. A follow-up mail has been already sent to you. Please check it for further support.

Edited May 14, 2020

14/05 : Déjà aucune assistance en essai qu'est ce que ça va être lorsque je serais en version payante !!!!! Quand à l'application en elle même à part foutre le bordel dans mes balises Alt rien, quedale

12/05 : J'ai téléchargé cette application dans le but d"améliorer mon référencement SEO. Pour l'instant je dois dire que l'application est simple et intuitive, ça paraît assez complet au niveau des possibilités offertes. Il y a des options que je n'ose encore activé de peur que cela en fasse plus que je ne le voudrait, je contacterais le support le cas échéant. Je reviendrais mettre 1* supplémentaire lorsque j'en aurais obtenue et vue les bénéfices.

Ink Shirt
France
Time spent using app: 3 days
Secomapp replied July 26, 2021

Je tiens à m'excuser pour votre mauvaise expérience avec notre application.

À propos des balises Alt, pouvez-vous clarifier ce qui vous a rendu confus avec cette fonctionnalité ? Ce serait mieux si vous pouviez nous fournir des captures d'écran de ce problème, afin que nous puissions le détecter et le résoudre le plus rapidement possible.

En raison de la différence de fuseau horaire, il y a peut-être eu des réponses tardives. Mais le support de chat en direct a été amélioré maintenant, nos supports sont toujours disponibles et prêts à vous guider à travers chaque étape de référencement et un seul message. Donc, si vous avez des questions ou des difficultés lors de l'utilisation de l'application, n'hésitez pas à nous le faire savoir !

Chloe - SEO Booster team

May 9, 2020

Ok not impressed me just ok cccccddkskslsllssllslslssllsleososososososslekskskskskdkeekekekkelerkekekeo

decentkart
India
Time spent using app: 8 days
Secomapp replied May 11, 2020

Sorry for your unhappy experience. Because we have not seen any message from you, we're worried that you have not made use of the app properly. Please drop us a mail to support@secomapp.com letting us know what's wrong with the app, we're back you up quickly.

April 6, 2020

DO NOT USE THIS APP! It tells you that it fixes all of your SEO mistakes but you have absolutely NO idea what it changes. I started noticing things going wrong with my site and realized it was this app. Now all of my pages have this long description in the tag which disallows me to post on Pinterest and I can't figure out how to fix it back. Dont use! not worth the headache.

Handmade Haven
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Secomapp replied April 7, 2020

We're sorry for your experience. After investigation, we saw that you didn't use our app to set up any descriptions (http://prntscr.com/rv3yne). We recommend you - for the sake of your business - to further investigate to know the true causes of the lengthy descriptions. And you can always check Recent Activities to know what changes have been made by the app.

February 10, 2020

DO NOT INSTALL! This product will not properly remove its json-ld script from the store once uninstalled. The script tags that it installs on your product pages are invalid for a google product feed and this means your products will be unavailable through google organic or paid/cpc search options. I will be contacting Shopify directly to inform them that this app is destructive.

Outlander Supply Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Secomapp replied July 26, 2021

Hi Outlander Supply Co.,

On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for everything that your bad experience with our app and service.

Our app has the Clean the Code section for you to delete the JSON-LD codes from our app in the case you no longer want to have it in your website. And it might take some time for Google to update the JSON-LD to display on its search result pages.

About the problem that your products are unavailable on Google search, it might be due to the fact that the product hasn't been indexed by Google. We offer the Site Verification feature in the app which allows you to check the indexing status of your pages and help you submit if needed.

I hope you will give us another chance to support you.

Lea - SEO Booster team