Search Pie:SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

2021 - 2030 of 2226 reviews

Jamo Apparel

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Amazing app, works great and is quick. This is guaranteed to optimize your SEO and is free from any monthly costs.

Nazoda Hair

Location China

good11111111122222223333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333444444444444444444444444444555555

Vibrant Retail

Awesome! Love it very helpful! With just a few clicks everything is so easy to setup in this app! Awesome

EliteMobClothingCompany

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a very good app so far, will update on the app when I use it more. There can be more seo optimization options

iheartmycase.com

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It gives you the JSON-LD set. Works fine. Fully automated. I am interested to see what they will come up with in the future.

PLAY_MORE0607

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help get more SEO. I like it because it is telling me where I have issues with my store and helping correct them.

FKL Apparel

App is really easy and provides extremely helpful tools and suggestions that are fixed effectively and efficiently.

Candy Cottage NV

It sent me here a bit too early I haven't figured out what it has accomplished yet, but so far it seems to be telling me its fixing a lot of stuff and I see green check marks so that makes me feel blissfully ignorant and happy.

arppo

amazing little app that get's the job done. Loving it so far! Let's you get start super easy and quick even if you are a nobody

NotMademoiselle

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. Fix any mistakes in minutes and great seo support. And lets and I get it for my customers see products that dropdown.