SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

2061 - 2070 of 2330 reviews

RAID TEAM BRAVO

This app really boosted our online presence. Highly recommend. I like that it is super easy to use and very un-intrusive to our everyday business.

ForeverVibe

This app is fire I don't know what i would do without its truly amazing i recommend to everybody with shopify!

The UK Mart

done very good job I'm using this on 3rd website and makes a lot easy and saves my time and lot of work.

Elements-Of-Allison

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I don't see how setting up your SEO could get any easier. I loved how it took me through each area.

AlfredPaws

i would referrer this to new stores that want to improve and old stores that need to improve ill give them them a chance and so should you .

Lovely Cactus

Helped me make sure that what I am doing is right and correct the things I have missed or didn't realize was important. Does a great job digging deep through every aspect of your site that you don't even know is there. I think the changes will be super helpful!

Chill 'n' Charge

Wow. That was fast and awesome! That took the pain and hassle out of doing SEO myself. I definitely recommend SEO BOOSTER!

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Location Australia
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Only discovered this app today. Very easy to use, very well explained. All done in one click. Thank you!

Bernatec

Location Brazil

SEO booster was very fast and easy to use. it went through everything on my website step by step and really helped me. dxd

Pastel Home