4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

November 30, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application sur ma boutique le support étais super . Ils m'ont aidé dans beaucoup de choses.

Exotique™ beauté
France
Secomapp replied November 30, 2022

Nous sommes vraiment ravis de votre gentillesse de nous laisser un avis 💝 Pendant que vous explorez notre application, n'hésitez pas à parler à nos supporters à tout moment dans le chat en direct pour une assistance directe et instantanée. Meilleur, Anne.

March 3, 2020

I really like the app, it does what promise, include all the things you need in SEO. Looking forward to improving my business.Thank you

Kidz Hacs
Oman
September 11, 2019

Thank you it is easy to install very good app I was just hoping that it can help my sales I can comment again later if it can help me.

M&SBestyShopee
Norway
October 31, 2020

I used this app to analyze how i did as i am new to completely diving into seo and full optimization of my selling platforms. I was pleased to see I had a VERY high score, and the big deal here is.... IT FIXES YOUR MISTAKES!!!

Tri-Lux, LLC.
October 26, 2019

good I am only using the free app right now. It is great! Using the free app means we as business owners have to do more of the work ourselves. And remember that rankings don't happen over night it takes months. So use this app.

BIT Buy It Worth
Hong Kong SAR
October 31, 2019

Ssstttttaaaaaauyyyyyyyyyyyy ffffrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thannkkkkkkkkk yyyoooooooooouuuuuu

DIAMOND GREED
February 5, 2020

So far, so good. A bit early to leave a review, but its kind of demanding I answer in so many characters. We'll see how the optimizations worked! thanks in advance

ProsperKulture
About 1 year using the app
October 14, 2020

It is a beautiful app,,...................excellent............,.....................

ShopyDepot
Edited September 29, 2019

It went through the process but I really know what it did ?? Hopefully it helped my SEO and more website visits .

Nancynoodles.com
About 1 year using the app
August 20, 2022

I needed some help with my SEO and upon clicking the chat bubble I was promptly greeted by Charles who checked our site, made recommendations and issued a support ticket to proceed further with my optimization. Great, fast support! Thank you!

A&V Treasure Store
Secomapp replied August 22, 2022

Hearing you enjoyed your experience with our app and the customer service is the best thing we could hope for ✨ We'll keep improve our service to deserve your kind words, so just contact us anytime you need! Sincerely, Jason.