Search Me: SEO Booster & Speed

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Sitemap, AMP, Schema, Speed

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LAzyMaZe

Location Fiji

I like this app. Definitely recommend it to you all. It provides a lot of information regarding your store and how you can improve it

Hegid

Location France

Very interesting app letting us optimize our SEO and generate more traffic. Thank you team for this.

Amourā Hair & Co.

Time spent using app About 2 years

I just started my online store and wanted to get more online traffic and see booster helped with that

eSource

Very Helpful app in getting SEO all taken care of to launch my website. Would happily recommend this a free option to help new stores getting set up.

Diaper Cakes By Nini

Every time I do something, it asks me to write the review... I havent actually seen any results. Lets see if it actually works. I will update my review if i see the results. I am getting annoyed really...

Icon Dolls Boutique.

I use this free app. I will see how it helps my store. this is a first time for me. I just launched my store.

Dink USA

It seems like a useful tool, but I need to use it more to really know. My one complaint is that the app continually asks to leave a review. I'm happy to leave a review but AFTER I use the tool for more than 10 seconds.

Victory Lane

A very kind thank you, Seo Booster! A must have app for all shopify merchants! And its no charge? Well God bless you all!

GK Custom Apparel

Very fast and very easy to use. Easy to understand.
Reccomend trying and using this.

Garowe

Location Zambia
Time spent using app About 2 months

i used this application it is nice and iam recommending every one to use this application to his store