Search Pie:SEO Booster & Speed

SEO Easy As Pie: Optimize Image, Sitemap, AMP, ALT, Speed...

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VapeTasticss

this app is so amazing it helped me with my seo, i can't belive that this what it says. I love this app im amazed at the results. i enjoyed that it helped me fix some issues with my site.

hohaw

Location Morocco

Hello
  I have a single product store on shopify, I published my product on Facebook Ads but for now, I have not made any sales
I read the trends of the application, it's good.
I am a beginner, I will see with time

Littleuni Apparel

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I love this app - it helped enhance my website for more views! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to enhance their website or looking to fix their SEO

FORYOURCART

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just used app to optimize. It worked quickly . Will see if conversion results improve for our store. Too soon to tell

LAzyMaZe

Location Fiji

I like this app. Definitely recommend it to you all. It provides a lot of information regarding your store and how you can improve it

Hegid

Location France

Very interesting app letting us optimize our SEO and generate more traffic. Thank you team for this.

Amourā Hair & Co.

Time spent using app About 2 years

I just started my online store and wanted to get more online traffic and see booster helped with that

eSource

Very Helpful app in getting SEO all taken care of to launch my website. Would happily recommend this a free option to help new stores getting set up.

Diaper Cakes By Nini

Every time I do something, it asks me to write the review... I havent actually seen any results. Lets see if it actually works. I will update my review if i see the results. I am getting annoyed really...

Icon Dolls Boutique.

I use this free app. I will see how it helps my store. this is a first time for me. I just launched my store.