4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

March 13, 2020

super helpful! As someone who is very new to all of this I definitely found this to make the whole process much easier

Vulgar Vanity
December 21, 2019

Sounds to be a good application. However, I need to do more investigation to figure it out if it that good.

Blenderpep™
Switzerland
Edited May 17, 2022

Amazing support that I can get in touch with whenever need help on something. Flora has been amazing in being proactive and seeing what could be improved on my website. Their support like an extension to our team. Highly recommend!

Token Studio
Secomapp replied May 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review 😍 We're happy you had a fantastic time with Flora and our app!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via Live chat.

Jason - SEO Booster team

Edited October 12, 2019

have just downloaded and started optimizing which was pretty fast...lets see, will come in future with the reviews with experience.

VictorianLadies's
India
Edited May 30, 2020

downloaded this app and i must say i highly recommend for anyone. love the app for my store website.

Miraculous20211
May 25, 2020

C'est une application très inintéressante, je le conseil vivement pour votre site internet ou votre e-commerce

zenakia
France
April 5, 2020

easy to understand, easy to follow, great app to boost SEO! before using the app my score was pretty low

mrvh-haircare
Netherlands
Edited October 19, 2019

customer service team very useful in getting this app up and running thank you, after a few little hiccups, .

Toylectables_au
September 27, 2019

SEO booster was very fast and easy to use. it went through everything on my website step by step and really helped me. dxd

Bernatec
Brazil
November 11, 2020

was quick and easy to use and I enjoyed how easy it was to click next to get the app to work was truly a simple process

Ctech