4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effectiveness in enhancing SEO rankings and website speed. They commend its user-friendly interface, detailed analytics, and quick results. The customer support, particularly Wendy, is praised for their promptness and expertise. Merchants find the app cost-effective and value its comprehensive features including SEO optimization, speed improvement, error detection, and personalized guidance.

January 1, 2021

easy and fast. quickly scanned all my products and gave suggestions as to how to fix my SEO problems.

MamasBoutiqueLLC
August 20, 2020

Simplesmente fantástico este app...o melhor que ja vi, estou muito feliz por ter achado e instalado ele

Estilo Man
Brazil
June 6, 2022

The application works very well, of course it works very well in the team, they do not sleep at all, they always wait for you (Linda :)) and when there is a problem you are stuck with, they immediately help and solve the problem.

muffinandco
Germany
Secomapp replied June 6, 2022

Let me on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind words addressed to us 😊 It is such an honor to work for your store and help you get more SEO achievements.

Don't forget that Linda and our team is always there to support you as best we can. Just drop us a line whenever you need!

Flora - SEO Booster team

February 27, 2020

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Redbummall
About 2 months using the app
November 28, 2022

perfect app, good price and quick support help highly recommend getting this app to help you store :)

HMdirect
Secomapp replied November 30, 2022

It's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed our app 🤩 Your happiness motivates us to keep going on and pushing for greater customer service. Just contact us whenever you need our support, we are here anytime for you. Best, Krystal.

November 28, 2020

i used this app & this app is realy good app easy to use. highly recommend this service. it will seo your store.

zechnoshop
Sri Lanka
July 29, 2021

Hana did a great job helping me, Excellent service and she was very patient also, great experience,

Living Matrix
Secomapp replied July 31, 2021

Dear Living Matrix team,

Thank you very much for your honesty and for making our whole day awesome. We all are super happy to see you satisfied with our SEO services and hope our relationship will become a strong and unbreakable bond, we will do our best to make it happen.

We do focus on your online store and work on SEO-optimizing it with the best solutions on market and our team members are just in love with their work. Seeing Hana so happy from your words is just priceless!

Please stay connected with Hana and our support team by giving us a shout whenever you need help. We are really looking forward to your next visit and then we can continue explore the SEO world together!

Cheers!

Gina - SEO Booster team

November 13, 2019

Just installed it. Easy to use thus far. Just on the free plan for now but if it works out, may upgrade to unlock the other features.

Tensolo Music Co.
September 29, 2019

Very useful and it took just seconds to analyze my site. I'm happy with this app as it alerted me to things I was unaware of. I highly recommend!

SWOOP 247
United Arab Emirates
November 4, 2019

Great app and very easy to us. Great and affordable for those who are looking to get started and grow.

Roe's Retail