Reviews (4,147)

4.9

Merchants highly praise this app for boosting SEO and site speed, which enhances search rankings and organic traffic. It's easy to use without needing coding skills and offers features like SEO Booster, Speed Optimization, image compression, and broken link repair. The app supports multiple languages and provides detailed analytics for site optimization. Customer support is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness, with specific team members frequently commended. Many merchants start with the free plan and consider upgrading to the paid options due to the app's effectiveness.

June 13, 2022

i am trying using this app, i can not honesly tell mich About it yet, the Support is more than good and helpfull.

chic-net.de
Germany
Secomapp replied June 14, 2022

It's our honour to walk you through your very first steps with our app 💟 We thank you so much for leaving encouraging words for our team.

Just have a talk with our team via Live chat whenever you need our assistance.

Linda - SEO Booster team

September 17, 2019

i just start using this app and so far my store is improved.
it helps me a lot fixing issues with my page i will wait for results.

Blackbrdstore
Cyprus
October 22, 2019

I know nothing about SEO, I have to admit, but this app has helped me to learn the essentials as it does all the work for me. Appreciate your efforts guys thank you!

Blingloaded
New Zealand
September 27, 2021

The app is clear and easy to use, also great support and they are very helpful. I would recommend it.

Cosory HK
Hong Kong SAR
Secomapp replied September 28, 2021

Good day Cosory HK team,

Thank you for spending your time for such a wonderful feedback. It made our day.

It is always a pleasure for us to hear that customers are satisfied with our service. It is the great motivation that keeps us strive for the better. We just want to say that we really appreciate your kind words as well as your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve🌟

Whenever you need a hand in your SEO journey, you can always reach out to us via Livechat channel or email. We are always here to help.

Once again, thank you for your love and support.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Edited October 31, 2019

I used this app to check the SEO on my new store. It was super easy to fix error. I hope I'll get more traffic to my store. Thanks

smartbigbazaar.com
India
November 4, 2019

I just installed this app...will review later. I am looking to improve visits and sales to my store. I hope this will do the trick.

Cadiebells Creations
October 8, 2019

used this app very cool I never ahd more fun, listen to the new tyler and kayne song, somked some meth

Txmprinting
September 12, 2019

Simple, easy, automatic, and free. literally no reason to not use this app, especially considering the benefits

Nostalgical Tendencies
July 24, 2021

Saves a lot of time, that I just simply don't have! So far so good, easy to use interface and I look forward to ranking higher in Google.

Dexter And Fox
Secomapp replied July 26, 2021

Hi Dexter And Fox team,

We thank you for sacrificing your precious time to provide us with such wonderful feedback!

We put our customers' satisfaction as a priority and always try to offer excellent SEO tools, and it’s so pleasing to know that our efforts and hard work resonated with you. We are so glad that you are happy with our app and find the integration simple and easy.

Hope to see a more glorious future with SEO success ahead of us.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Hori - SEO Booster team

January 12, 2021

Its great when you install and app with great support service even when you are just doing a trial on the app.

Modest Boutique