Search Me: SEO Booster & Speed

24/7 Trusted SEO Booster: Image, Sitemap, AMP, Schema, Speed

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

VODA SHOP

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

非常棒,在很短的时间内提交了站点地图,添加了alt标签,添加了代码段,启用了即时页面等.........小白都能上手!还有专家亲自指导,有什么不会的可以随时请教!!!还有很多SEO部分需要慢慢处理。。SEO Booster和支持团队都很好用! 谢谢Hana

July 7, 2022

你的美言温暖了我们的心💕。 Hana 和我们的支持团队很高兴听到您这么棒的话。 如果您需要我们的密切帮助,请随时通过 24/7 Livechat 窗口与我们联系。最好的问候,Gina.

Tgjew

good app, perfect support^^. It helps improve your website so much. Recommended. The guy who supported me really well.

July 6, 2022

We're so excited that you have a great experience with our app and support 🥰Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review!

Hana from SEO Booster

103 Collection

So far so good. I will know after 30 days if it really makes a difference on my site. Linda was very helpful answering all my questions and guiding me through this process.

July 5, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review! It adds a lot of joy to our day 🎉

I hope you will have a happy time when working with Linda and our team. Just give us a shout via Livechat window whenever you need assistance.

Anne - SEO Booster team

Tablet2you.nl

Location Netherlands

Wow, this app is very, very good. Unlimited options and it works very fast and is easy to use. I had some questions and issues on my template side and the customer support has been great. They are very friendly, fast and my issues (outside this tool) were solved within 30 minutes and without any charge. They just did it and we are good to go. Love it.

July 5, 2022

You made our day with your kind words for our support team 💛 Our team is all happy to know that we could support and satisfy you!

If you have any further requests, please feel free to contact us via our live chat channel for promt support. We're so happy to help you boost SEO to the fullest with our application.

Linda - SEO Booster team

jucietoys.com

Location China

The application is great, it can quickly help me solve some SEO problems, it is very convenient and simple to use, the customer service is very good, the response speed is very fast, you can help me in the first time, thank you very much

July 4, 2022

Thank you a million for your review 💗 It is a pleasure of us serving you and so glad you felt satisfied with our service.

Please let us know what our team can do for you in the future, we are available 24/7 in Live-chat window anytime you need further assistance.

Flora - SEO Booster team

Planet Junior

Location Pakistan

This app helped me significantly to boost my rankings and showed me detailed reports about my SEO. I would really recommend it and the support is also beneficial and supportive.

July 3, 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We are on top of the world right now ❤️

Don't forget that our support team is always there to help you as best we can in your SEO journey. Just drop us a line via Livechat window whenever you want!

Jason - SEO Booster team

Mega Store

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 18 minutes

5 Stars! For the UI 5 Stars! For The Customer Support Also The Set Up Page Increased my Website Speed for sure Its been Only 2 minutes and I can tell this App would surely come in handy If you are wondering whether you should install this or not! Just Give it a go, you can delete any time so why bother not installing it!

July 3, 2022

Thank you for a very well-rounded and thorough review of our app and the support service 🤗 Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re excited to hear that you loved our app.

Our team is looking forward to supporting you again in Live chat window! Just drop us a question anytime you need!

Hana - SEO Booster team

Baldwens

Wonderful wonderful app and great customer service. The customer is soo great. Great to find such an app.

July 3, 2022

It's been a great honor to work with you and thank you so much for the loving words 😊 I'm happy to hear that you are having such an amazing experience with our customer service.

If you have any questions or quesries, please let our support team know. We'd be very happy to help you out!

Gina - SEO Booster team

Blossom-Decor

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Thank you Anne for your support and the way you provided help was amazing.
you was clear in explaining the questions I asked about SEO. Thank you, having support from amazing people like you is needed :) xx

July 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this lovely 5-star review ❤️ It was a pleasure for Anne and our team to work with you and we are happy that we managed to assist you with your SEO concerns.

Don't forget to contact Anne and our dedicated and friendly support team by dropping us a message via Livechat whenever you need our help!

Linda - SEO Booster team

Red Flag

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

At first it was little complicated, however they have a step by step instructions how to navigate and make changes to improve the website. The Customer Support Hana is extremely helpful and fixed our complicated tech website issue very effectively and replies extremely fast. She have great recommendations and highly I suggest this app.

July 1, 2022

We are sending you warm gratitude for your time and for sharing your wonderful thoughts 🤩 Hana and our team are so happy to hear such kind words from you.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you want via email and Live chat channel. We're all looking forward to your next visit!

Anne - SEO Booster team