SearchPie: SEO Booster & Speed

Developer
Secomapp
4.8
April 26, 2022

App feature itself theoretically meet my needs, but in practical it erased part of my blog post featured images and the team asked me to spend extra time to fix the problem with Shopify. At the end I get a live site (with continuous ad spending) with holes and holes of blank images. Point 1) If I have that extra time to spend, why wouldn't I do SEO myself? Is it sensible? Point 2) If your site is live one (not under development/ password locked), do not use this app as it may damage your files all in a sudden. Nightmare level.

WILKINSON TECH SOLUTIONS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Secomapp replied April 27, 2022

Hi there,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have encountered. We totally can relate to your frustration.

We would love to clarify that the app did send the API request of adding Alt tag to Shopify, but it seemed that Shopify system worked in some way that led to this unexpected experience. We did contact Shopify about this and still working on it right now to make sure this never happens again.

And thank you so much for your collaboration via Livechat channel, we understood your concern and helped you fixed some issues of snippet and HTML Tag. Please check our follow-up email about this in your inbox, we're waiting for your reply.

December 10, 2021

dsfvds d gsd gsd gsd. dsgsdgsdgdsgsdgdsgdsgdsgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgdsgergewr hvwervhwervherwvhewwbvawrbvwrbeqrwberb

Nordicstorepro
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
Secomapp replied December 11, 2021

Hey Nordicstorepro team 💗

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Our team has logged your feedback, and we have sent you a follow-up message to know more about how we can assist you further to achieve your SEO wishes. Please get back to us so that we can grow faster in SEO together!

We are available in the in Livechat channel anytime to lend you a hand, and looking forward to your next visit.

Hana - SEO Booster team

Edited October 15, 2021

It appears straightforward to install. I am neutral on if I enjoyed using this app as I have yet to see my sales revenue increase because of this SEO booster app.

thegoodnite
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 26 days
Secomapp replied October 15, 2021

Hi team at thegoodnite,

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review and let us know about your experience.

So thrilled to know that you have an easy start with our SEO Booster. Let's open the app and click on Chat button to talk to your support team right away. We are so awaiting to walk you through the next steps to reach your wish more quickly 🙏🏻

Have a great day!

Hana - SEO Booster team

August 28, 2021

i will give comment after i see result because i just added it to my store so i can't say anything now until i start seeing reslult

BOK INTERNATIONAL-STORE
Benin
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied September 3, 2021

Dearest BOK INTERNATIONAL-STORE,

Thank you for leaving us such a nice feedback.

It is great when you spent time experiencing the features of our app and we all hope that our SEO Booster app can help you save more time in SEO tasks as well as boost your SEO status of your online store. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day.

In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at Livechat channel. Just drop us a line and we're available for you anytime.

Lea - SEO Booster team

Edited August 21, 2021

12:10
I have rated it a 3 because you need to have a pro or unlimited account to really be able to access and use all their services properly. This app is helpful for those who do not know about SEO and what to do, but for those which do, it may be helpful a small amount just so that you do not manually have to update your website a lot but otherwise there is not a lot of variations in what you can do. Beginners, it is a perfect solution in helping with your store but will not rank you significantly on search engines. To get higher with a 4 or 5 star, there are parts of the app which needs improvement which I have relayed to a team member and hopefully in the future it becomes more useful for all SEO users, beginners to professionals. 12:20 I have put it to 2-star, downgraded my package and now shall delete the app after being asked to delete my review more than 3 times because this is a small business and this will affect them and their lives. Sorry, but they asked me to review their company, I did with honesty and then they said they don't like my review. Welcome to business and constructive criticism, you need to become a better person and company through customers opinions.

Unfound Home
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Secomapp replied August 21, 2021

Dear Unfound Home admin,

I am so sorry to hear that you have an unexpected experience with our app. That should never have happened, and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Our Free plan is designed for users who are novices in SEO, that's why it includes basic features only to help them get to know SEO terms in the beginning, and for professionals like you, advanced features are definitely more appropriate. We’d be very appreciated if you can clarify more about what need to be improved so that our team can know it better and work on that asap?

We apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you. Please give us another chance to serve you better. Thank you so much!