SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Easy SEO, Google traffic & higher ranking. 24/7 Live Support.

Satvic Foods

DO NOT USE THIS THEME!!! I installed this application in my recently opened store and it completely ruined my codes. The title and meta tags completely disappeared as I learned that the application has compromised most of my liquid files. After learning that this application has ruined my SERP, I decided to uninstall it. Little did I know that the code left several (when I say several, I am not kidding) codes in so many places! I am not a developer, but I somehow know how to identify the alien codes in the theme file! I removed most of the residual codes, but the problem persisted! I contacted the support team (which somehow was helpful) to rectify the issue. Their support executive Hana got on a Skype chat with me along with their developer, who removed the codes manually! Even then the problem remained! I then had to go back to my backup theme to make sure that there are no override codes in the theme.liquid file. Simply terrible! I will repeat, do not install this application. The only reason I am this calm is because of Hana and her support! The two stars that I have submitted here are for Hana only!

July 28, 2021

Hi Viraj,

We are so sorry for your unexpected experience with SEO. Just have checked and found you have other SEO integrations, which might make it hard for things in our hand completely. I saw that Hana has been with you all day with her dedicated support. She is our best supporter who will energetically stick to you until she could help make you happy again. Please take your time to follow her guide. We also take notice of every detail you provide to improve the app asap.

SEO is a long journey, things will be out of control sometime, just give us a chance to grow and make SEO better and better for you in the long run.

Thank you with all our hearts.

Natsu - SEO Booster team

Empire Ammolite

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

June 8, 2021

Could you please email us at secomapp@secomapp.com or simply open the SEO Booster app to reply to our message via Livechat box? Just let us know about your specific question or anything bothering you, we will work on it instantly and give you the best advice to resolve it. Our friendly team is always at your service, 24 hours a day :)

Lindseyhasit

App not working. Everything keeps loading and searching for half an hour. Don’t really trust this app

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some troubles while using SEO Booster. We appreciate your feedback.

The loading of our features depends on the store size. The larger the store is, the longer it takes to scan the issues. So please be patient a little bit, and while waiting for it, you can continue using other features in our app or even close the app, as the scan process is still continuing until it's done completely.

I hope for your understanding and really look forward to another chance from you to bring you a better experience.

Hori - SEO Booster team

Empires House

don't know what you did seems like shit to me …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hi, Empires House,

I'm contacting you regarding the bad experience with our app. On behalf of the whole team, I would like to send you our sincere apology for everything that made you frustrated.

We are trying day by day to improve all features, the app and user experience, and I'm afraid that everything can't be perfect in just one time. Even though we tested it many times in the past, there are maybe some issues we can't be aware of during the using process. We're so sorry they might occur to you, and we will try to make sure that won’t happen again.

We would be so happy if you can come back to the Live chat and we are always there to wait for you.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Aladdin Store

Nel piano gratuito non offre nessun servizio disponibile. Per qualsiasi tool, ti chiede di passare al piano a pagamento. farei ciò se almeno avessi la possibilità di constatare che funzioni davvero

Dear Aladdin Store,

On behalf of our SEO Booster team, I would like to send you our sincere apology for the unexpected experience.

It is really sad when our Free plan did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we will work on it to improve our app better. In addition, SEO Booster app has a 7-day trial for all advanced plans, which gives you more time to experience all poweful features of our app. It would be great if you can give it a try.

We always want to bring you a great SEO tool and excellent services, and it would be such an honor for us if we have another chance to support you more in SEO.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you, SEO Booster team is always more than ready to support you.

Chloe - SEO Booster team

Expo Centric Lite

Got notified that I upgraded to growth plan and now will be charged per month. No one in the company done this change. Be cautious about this application.

April 9, 2020

Sorry for your unhappy experience.
But we can make sure it is hardly happening that way. Because Our staff account is absolutely not allowed to upgrade your account. The upgrading process always has to be certified by Shopify first. Please check it again then update an email to support@secomapp.com for further assistance.

Concetto è

you say TITLE IS TOO LONG... ok
I do FIX IT
you say YOUR TITLE IS PRETTY GOOD NOW

after 3 secs. I go back and nothing change, we could go ahead like this forever.

Ok, I don't like it!

Hi there,

We are truly sorry that the Meta tags features did not work as expected. We also apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused for you.

After reiceived your feedback, we worked on Meta tags feature immediately and it is working well now. Also, during these days, we improved many features of our app as well as released new powerful functions to bring you a better service. We're glad to welcome you back, regain your trust with a definitely new SEO Booster app. It would be great for us to have another chance to support you more in SEO.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Hori - SEO Booster team

aziian

Test the app i din’t know if its good or notit good appihope has gcxdvgugv. Gxxvhugg ugh vv ggg gffh ghhbcc

Hi Aziian,

It is great when you spent time experiencing the features of our app and we all hope that our SEO Booster app can help you save more time in SEO tasks as well as boost your SEO status of your online store. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day.

In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com. We're available for you anytime.

Lea- SEO Booster team

Miccy's Jewelz Europe

We first need to write a review before being able to test the app... World upside down. All interesting features are blocked in free test version. Not sure how to review a version thats blocked

Hi Miccy's Jewelz Europe,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy and make you have an unexpetcted experience.

We all know that it would be better to leave a review after you had some experiences with our app, so then it is optional to write us a feedback at the first steps. And you can share your words with us when you gets ready. We will pay more attentions to this point and try to improve our app better in the future.

Also, it is really sad when our Free plan did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we will work on it to bring you a better SEO tool. In addition, SEO Booster app has a 7-day trial for all advanced plans, which gives you more time to experience all poweful features of our app. It would be great if you can give it a try.

We always want to bring you a great SEO tool and excellent services, and it would be such an honor for us if we have more chances to support you in SEO.

Please let us know via support@secomapp.com if there is anything we can do for you, SEO Booster team is always more than ready to support you.

Gina - SEO Booster team

Gotcho Back

the other reviews sounds good, so i am trying this out. I hope it works well and is easy enough for anybody to used effectively. Update.... The I hit the audit your store button 20 minutes ago and it is still spinning. i dont know if this works.

November 1, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience. When there are too many requests coming to our server, it will take a little time for the server to work. Please wait and refresh it later.

Previous 1