SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing

by Secomapp

Auto optimize SEO & Google traffic daily. Beginner to Advanced

Lindseyhasit

App not working. Everything keeps loading and searching for half an hour. Don’t really trust this app

Empires House

don't know what you did seems like shit to me …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Aladdin Store

Nel piano gratuito non offre nessun servizio disponibile. Per qualsiasi tool, ti chiede di passare al piano a pagamento. farei ciò se almeno avessi la possibilità di constatare che funzioni davvero

Expo Centric Lite

Got notified that I upgraded to growth plan and now will be charged per month. No one in the company done this change. Be cautious about this application.

April 9, 2020

Sorry for your unhappy experience.
But we can make sure it is hardly happening that way. Because Our staff account is absolutely not allowed to upgrade your account. The upgrading process always has to be certified by Shopify first. Please check it again then update an email to support@secomapp.com for further assistance.

Concetto è

you say TITLE IS TOO LONG... ok
I do FIX IT
you say YOUR TITLE IS PRETTY GOOD NOW

after 3 secs. I go back and nothing change, we could go ahead like this forever.

Ok, I don't like it!

aziian

Test the app i din’t know if its good or notit good appihope has gcxdvgugv. Gxxvhugg ugh vv ggg gffh ghhbcc

Miccy's Jewelz Europe

We first need to write a review before being able to test the app... World upside down. All interesting features are blocked in free test version. Not sure how to review a version thats blocked

Gotcho Back

the other reviews sounds good, so i am trying this out. I hope it works well and is easy enough for anybody to used effectively. Update.... The I hit the audit your store button 20 minutes ago and it is still spinning. i dont know if this works.

November 1, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience. When there are too many requests coming to our server, it will take a little time for the server to work. Please wait and refresh it later.

BaobabTrue

We guarantee you that you will find the creoles or the big bar that you have been looking for since

November 1, 2019

We hope that we don’t misunderstand your idea so please write to us at support@secomapp.com when you find anything difficult to grasp with SEO