Reviews (4,051)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly SEO and speed boosting features, which have notably improved search rankings, organic traffic, and website loading times. The app's clear analytics, multi-language support, and personalized SEO strategies are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and professional service. Many find the app cost-effective and appreciate its commitment to transparency and communication. It's recommended for both SEO beginners and experts.

October 17, 2019

Very easy to use the app- will check back in here once I can measure the effect. Great that is is free!

Francisco Plant Couture
South Africa
August 20, 2021

I recently installed this and the help was very smooth and quick. Now waiting for results to come in.

NutrizoeStore
India
Secomapp replied August 21, 2021

Dear NutrizoeStore,

It's great to see that you had a great start with our app. We can't wait to talk with you more to guide you to make the best use of our application.

SEO needs long-term care, and results don't come instantly, but we promise to do our best to make sure you can reach faster SEO success. While exploing our app, please don't hesitate to shoot our support team a message anytime in Live Chat channel. We really wish to stay connected with you, to make sure that you're on the right track with your SEO journey. So feel free to get in touch anytime!

Hope that we will have a long-term journey and achieve more SEO success!

Hana - SEO Booster team

September 19, 2023

its Good

Wice
Pakistan
11 months using the app
December 7, 2021

Still new Using this App, look like good, the installation is very quick and easy - I will give my feedback when I try it Thanks

Discount Eagle
Israel
Secomapp replied December 10, 2021

Dear Discount Eagle team,

Thank you so much for your kind words about SEO Booster 💕

We're so happy to know that you've had a good experience with our app. We designed this app to help your SEO journey much easier and we'really glad that it works somehow to you.

And as you're keeping an eye on our app's performance, why don't you give us a shout in Live-Chat button in-app? Our friendly support team are always available to help you out with any SEO questions and tasks in minutes. It's our goal to ensure that you're satisifed to the fullest with SEO Booster.

Hori - SEO Booster team

November 8, 2019

There's a learning curve, but with a little tinkering can be learned quickly. Just installed today, I already had a lot of SEO correct and optimized, however, I was able to see some issues needing addressed I would have missed without the app. The app isn't super clear on what it does when "fixing" the issue and showing it's fixed without redoing the test or scan. Only reasons 4 stars. Time will tell if this app will provide 5 star results, but I'm optimistic in this helping my eCommerce site. Thanks!

We Are Flags
November 4, 2020

Just started using the app. But so far seems spot on. Can't wait to see how it can really help my website

Fly and Flirty
Edited December 16, 2020

Nice quick app! :) I searched for a great tool to handle my SEo with, and i found it in SEO Booster. I love my tags.

Comforth Scandinavia
Denmark
Edited July 12, 2021

I am still in the free trial of the app but so far very happy with it. Ran into a hiccup on first day and support was available to help resolve the issue quickly and without any headaches to me. Looking forward to seeing how this will improve my websites visibility. I have already seen some great improvements that were easy to implement.

Monique’s Bombshell Bling Boutique
Secomapp replied July 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words to our app and the support team!
We're so happy to know that the issue was solved promtly and you already saw some first SEO improvements with our app!

Whenever you encounter any SEO issues or questions, drop us a message in Live Chat channel in-app, and we're more than happy to help you out in minutes! It's our goal to help you optimize your SEO to the fullest and enhance your site's visibility! Please stay connected with us so that we can help you to achieve faster SEO success :D

Hana - SEO Booster team

February 5, 2020

So far, so good. A bit early to leave a review, but its kind of demanding I answer in so many characters. We'll see how the optimizations worked! thanks in advance

ProsperKulture
Edited September 29, 2019

It went through the process but I really know what it did ?? Hopefully it helped my SEO and more website visits .

Nancynoodles.com