SEO King

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 22, 2022

Un an depuis satisfait pour le peu de fonctionnalité que j'utilise. Merci Il fau être patient pour l'utilisation, mais ça marche. J'ai des référencement bien placés.

LabombeYlang
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Merci pour la critique positive! J'espère que vous appréciez la nouvelle version de l'application! Nous avons essayé de l'améliorer pour le rendre plus facile à utiliser. Nous avons également ajouté de nombreuses nouvelles fonctionnalités. J'espère qu'il gagnera une critique 5 étoiles la prochaine fois! Bravo 🙏

September 16, 2022

I installed SEO King a few days ago. The app is easy to use and the company have been helpful when I have had questions. When I do a google search for some of my keywords it is already bring my website up. Will take a bit longer for me to do everything. Overall an excellent app to help you with your search engine optimisation, Highly recommended.

Rock Chocs
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 14, 2022

This app is Super Duper. I don't have any website traffic yet, but I'm sure I will soon. It is easy to use.

Rod Bigly Collectibles
Time spent using app: 26 days
September 14, 2022

I've been saved by the pro support of SEOking. Our product images was interfered by another messy app, and luckily SEOking stepped in, and helped restoring our product images. Woaw, it's been a truly savior.

Xtrahunt
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 months
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Thanks for using SEO King! Have you checked out the latest version? Lots of new features and tools. Enjoy! Cheers

September 12, 2022

good product i would highly recommend this app for all ecomerce store owners. don't be a fool and miss out

WolvesDen retail
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
September 12, 2022

this app does a whole lot for free. makes pictures square, amd optimizes a bunch of thing on my site in one app. definitely a must have for my store

Fitness Equipment Now
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 10, 2022

Super easy to use - helpful as built website, gave great ideas/changes to help speed up the SEO process.

WOWOFTHEWEEK
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 9, 2022

Easy to use tool for auto updating SEO. Definitely helped boost my ranking and provide some consistency https://highzer0.com

HighZer0 Electronics
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 4, 2022

Great app. Currently only using the free version and it does everything it says. Highly recommend to help with your SEO

Obee Fishing Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 1, 2022

I used this app to do seo optimization. I like this app because it is simple to use, self explanatory and does what it says its going to do. It would be nice if the free section was able to opitimize all their pictures at once without having to pay a fee, but its good that I can still do it even if its only one picture at a time. Great app!

Remo's Pet Collection
Time spent using app: 2 months
Engage Apps replied October 13, 2022

Hi thanks for the review! Have you tried out the latest version? Lots of new tools and options have been added. We still have a limit of 1 product optimization at a time for free users, since we need to generate revenue, but we've added lots of new, free options (including the SCAN SHOP). I hope we can earn 5-stars on your next review, cheers!