SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Eco World 2020

thanks for the help, at the moment I am satisfied with your services and I hope that in the future you will bring more help for the clients

micofrecito

Very easy to use app.Very easy to understand. I Highly recommended,especially for new people who dont know anything about online selling,

Mirkato

Amazing App, so far it's working great with me. SEO manager fixed my store so well, I highly recomend it.

Sapatos

We have used SEO Manager for a year and we are really happy about it. For us it was a "must" when we moved from Magento2 to Shopify. Our SEO has never been better and that's thanks to this app... And great support...

VapeBunkerUK

Love this app. I’ve had previous SEO apps that didn’t help me half as much as this does. Deffo worth the money!! Highly recommended guys. A must add for your store!!

RV Cover Supply

Updated- Customer service has been Amazing! Still waiting to see the improvement in rankings. We have optimized our meta titles and descriptions with our targeted keywords. We have been using the app for about a month and we have not seen an improvement in visibility or rankings, infact we have seen a considerable decline. We installed this app back in 2017 and uninstalled it for this exact reason. We were hoping we would have better results this time around but that has not been the case. We will give it another week or two but if we continue to see a decline we will go back to another app in which we had better results.

Trivoshop

Great tools to really tweak the indexing process for making the site search engine friendly. Looking forward to the results!

TruBrain

Their support is great! Super helpful! Can't wait to see what this program can do to help us rank higher in our SEO efforts!

Cardno Ltd

We're been really impressed with the support and guidance that we have been given by the SEO Manager team to fix and make changes to get our store right.

COLDFIRE

This is simply the best app for SEO! All you need in one place. Simple installation and great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163