SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

My Auto Garage

READ BEFORE INSTALLING

I downloaded this app thinking it would assist with my SEO. To be honest if you are looking for something that just tells you the obvious then download it and waste your money but the reality is you could simply do what this does yourself at no cost. The big feature I thought I was getting was recommended key search terms but it turns out all it does is ask you to input the terms you want to use and then gives you a green light once you have typed this term into your description and title (pretty obvious to work this out yourself... its either in there or not.)

Once I uninstalled as I could not see the value of $20USD a month I ran into the big issues. I subscribed to another SEO manager tool that does recomend terms and give ongoing assistance to improve rankings, this cost me $35AUD for 12 months (about $25USD). It was analysing my meta information and telling me I needed to update it due to it causing a lack of ranking in google. When i reviewed what it was telling me and cross refferenced this to what was in my shopify SEO sections I realised it was still trying to draw information from the SEO MANAGER App which was no longer existent or editable. After doing further research I worked out you actually have to also unistall the code that gets automatically put into your theme. This is never mentioned at any point on downloading or uninstalling which is incredibly annoying and inconvenient as I have gone about 3 weeks with incorrect meta data. Information given by the SEO MANAGER was simply, resore your code back to a version prior to installing. This is a great idea if you havent modified your code since installing the app which I have done. I have now had to get Shopify support involved who are trying to rectify the situation. Hopefully this will be fixed shortly.

Again, this is a perfect app if you want to pay good money for no return.

Jardins du Sénégal

merci pour le soutien je recommande vivement votre app facille

The 710 Source

Best SEO app available on Shopify. Installed this on The710Source.com about a month ago, and we're already seeing better results than we saw after using another SEO app for over a year. The SEO Manager support team is responsive and helpful. If you're looking to improve your search rankings, this is the app to use!

MGE

Very attentive to solving issues ... Promptly answered questions and provide options as to best resolve issues.

Shop Online For Him

The reviews are mixed but so far I'm having a good experience, quick install response and friendly support, this area is critical so needs a lot of work on my behalf too. Thx

Happiest Shop Ever

It is not working. I paid for months. I spend hour days for setup. Nothing changed. I hope I can find something easy to manage and works better than this. Also it's not user-friendly and has lots of bugs.

The Original Socks

Really helped me understand SEO more and helped my store become more visible. The customer support is amazingly helpful and correct. My favorite SEO app definitely.

domaniandco

I uninstalled your app after trying it for 5 minutes and you have been charging me $20USD for 7 months now. I would like a refund of the unauthorised charges right away please. Even your invoice says UNINSTALLED APP but you con't to charge me.

September 4, 2019

Hi there,

I wanted to follow up with you publicly as you have stopped responding to our emails privately. You initially installed the app on February 28th, and emailed us on March 1st to make use of our free theme adjustment service. We did that on March 1st.

On August 22nd you both emailed us and left us a negative review stating that you had never used our app, which was responded to that same day by our support team. Becca, one of our customer success advocates, was able to secure you a refund from Shopify Billing on August 25th. We have tried contacting you again via email as well as by phone three times to convey this, and it shows that you read the email from our team on August 25th.

As you sent an email “demanding a refund” and you received said refund- is there anything else we can do to make you happy? We at venntov strive to make all of our customers happy, and want to ensure that we gave you a stellar customer experience.

Please email hello@venntov.com if there is anything else we can do to meet your needs.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler

COO/Co-founder

NuvoleBlu

I really like this app and the support is wonderful! I believe that this app is very important for your website or e-commerce, try it!

Open Circle Specialties

Just uploaded it and the support was extremely fast. Still on trail, stay tuned! Hopefully it will help me with all my SEO issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 157 158