SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more.

Way Side Shop

Ottima applicazione e ottima assistenza da parte dello staff di SEO Manager. Installata da pochi giorni e le visite sul sito sono un pò aumentate. Vediamo se andando avanti migliora ancora.
Grazie.
David

Gameofbricks.eu

Awesome support. Replies in seconds! Thank you for this app, it really helps our business to grow. 5 stars for sure

sjoppietoppie

Id is a good app and hoop it wil boost my sales.and they can also help my shop to a good working business

Readiness Deals Inc

Support is stellar and quick to respond, the platform is easy to use and the setup/walkthrough videos are on-point. Highly recommend.

Equine Goddess(R)

Just installed this am. And so far, the assistance has been outstanding! They helped install my code into my custom theme (which is daunting, to say the least). Also sent emails to help me get started, and offered a direct email if I have any questions.
So now I just have to start using. I will write more as I get further along.

Zodeys

Piece of sh*t for big sellers. Contacted them over 7 times to fix the problem. No answer. BULK SEO EDIT page crashes the entire browser and does not open. Paid for the subscription and no help came. thanks

Square Imports

I've been using it for about 1 year already and i have not see nay improvements. I've set up all of my market places to my shopify account and ive been getting more traffic from market places then this app. the videos are very helpful
for $20 i think i can find an account manager to help me get more traffic

Angel Being

Honestly I was scared. I dislike computer related work, especially SEO. And it was surprisingly easy, I watched the videos - they were short (awesome) and everything worked smoothly. I'm moving a little more every day, cutting it up into chunks works for me.

Scandinavian Goods

Everything is very organized at a high professional level. I am very satisfied! I will recommend this app to my friends.

Soula Shoes

needed to update seo manager and it was done immediately! have been using seo manager since we went online with shopify and it does the job for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155