SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

Been a great app, and wonderful customer support. UI is fairly easy, nice options to use. Thank you for everything

PureDiva

I been used the app from the started my site very good. Show all my pages ranking on google very easy app to understand.

Søstrene Grene Schweiz - SF Retail AG

I had I problem to connect the app with Google. The support was just great and within 24 hours the problem was solved.

MicroPuzzles

Disappointed with the customer service. The company runs "lean" and we understand (and applaud) that philosophy - but emails went unanswered and a general "you're on your own" approach made us feel unwelcome. Rhian is a rockstar - we're going to miss her.

November 30, 2020

Dear Mike,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our customer service team.

I have worked internally to resolve any future issues.

We will miss you as a customer, but wish you well in all of your endeavors ( and hope you had a stellar BFCM).

We have reached out to Shopify to confirm your refund.

Let me know if there are any other challenges or anything we can help you with.

Feel free to email me directly.

COO + Co-founder

VANDA Jewelry

i just install this app and asked them to help me and just in the second they answer my questions and even did some code job to help me with my theme , Thank you "Amanda Tamimi" for your hard work. amazing job

Burrfur

I used the app to help me but, I'm not having much luck with it. It is not performing well. If you could fix this problem It would help.

November 16, 2020

Hi there,

I hope this finds you well.

We have been emailing you behind the scenes to try help you, but I am not sure you are receiving the emails because we know that you want the app to work, and you still have it installed!

We would love to know what is not working, and what is not performing well.

Please let us know what problems you are having by emailing us back at support@seomanager.com

Here at venntov ( the team behind SEO Manager) we strive to give great support all of the time. Please email us and let us know how we can help you.

COO+ Co-founder
venntov

coolhouse.es

Great app, best customer services, I have some questions, and they replay in les than 4 hours, thenks!

Meia Loja

Instalei pra testar e não me serviu, desinstalei na mesma hora e mesmo assim fui cobrado 20 dólares. Não recomendo!!

September 6, 2020

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

We are sorry to hear about the mix up, and to know that you are not satisfied with our service.

Unfortunately you installed our app on August 6th, and uninstalled it on August 18th- which is 12 days ( 5 over the trial period).

That being said- we are still happy to refund you your money, but it is imperative that you email us back. We emailed you as soon as we got your email and this review, however we have not heard back.

Please email us at support@seomanager.com. We pride ourselves on giving excellent service 100% of the time, and we want to make this right.

We look forward to connecting and to helping you out.

COO/Co-founder
venntov

Svensson.club

I used this app to optimize my seo. It was top, and with the bulk edit you can make your products SEO proof very Quick. They even give yoy keyword suggestions and trends. Like it

Fuchusi

the app is only usefull for the first set up of the site, after that there is no purpose of the app, there is no recommendation on a monthly basis for the money you pay, also you get the odd rndom email to say you have an 404 page, when questioned about it they dont seem to know how to help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 169 170