SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

domaniandco

I uninstalled your app after trying it for 5 minutes and you have been charging me $20USD for 7 months now. I would like a refund of the unauthorised charges right away please. Even your invoice says UNINSTALLED APP but you con't to charge me.

NuvoleBlu

I really like this app and the support is wonderful! I believe that this app is very important for your website or e-commerce, try it!

Open Circle Specialties

Just uploaded it and the support was extremely fast. Still on trail, stay tuned! Hopefully it will help me with all my SEO issues.

MJC & COMPANY

Great app. Makes managing the SEO tasks for my website simple and easy. Customer support is responsive and pleasant to work with. I recommend it.

petsRfriendly

I just started using this app and it has helped me out greatly will continue to use it and support helped when I ran into a problem and fixed it right away

Guitars On Main

Excellent customer service and great app. It makes SEO easy to improve for any novice. The educational videos are great for visual learners as well.

My Rodeo Drive

Great App, awesome customer service. Easy to use, learned a bunch. Great videos to follow. We appreciate you. Thank you. Mimi

The Best or Better

When I had a question about my SITEMAP , Amanda answered quick specific and easy to comprehend :) I appreciate and recommend this app!

Smug Store

Caused structured data issues on Google Shopping. Saving meta descriptions is unreliable. Counter obscures the text.

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am sorry that you had a negative experience with our app.

At venntov we strive to give an excellent customer experience, 100% of the time. I see that you installed the app, and uninstalled it fairly quickly.

I did not see any emails from you to our support team asking for clarification regarding Google Shopping. We emailed you on July 28th, If you could please email us back at support@seomanager.com so we can work with you on making this right, I would really appreciate it.

Best,

Rhian
Co-founder

Lami Fragrance

Don't get me wrong, we love this app and it has been a good help to our store. However, with the recent change with google we have been having problems with our structured data. So many warnings form "missing field aggregate rating" to "missing sku and missing url" have bee flagged by google. This is outrageous. We have contacted the developers of this site severally to mend their codes. They act like the are working on it but end up not doing anything about it,

August 1, 2019

Hi,

I am glad that you love the app and that is has helped your store succeed. We emailed you on the 23rd, and from my review of our communication, we have had several email exchanges in the past, all of which were seemingly positive.

If you could please respond to our last email- which was a fairly comprehensive overview of structured data, how it works, and how it is impacting your store, and email us back, we would love to work with you on making this right.

We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and want to make this right for you- I understand that sometimes emails get caught in spam filters, so if you could check there as well, and email us back at support@seomanager.com I would really appreciate it.

Best,