SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more.

Oddball Crystals

I have found this by far the most effective APP available. Easy to use, great support and amazing tools. Ive found the SEO APP that Im staying with now. Great support too! Highly recommended Id give 6 stars if I could! Thanks guys.

CURIUDO

I used this app in order to improve the SEO of my eshop! It is very useful with a lot of information and a lot of tutorial!

Wavy Baby Threads

Super simple to use, even for begginers. The customer support is amazingly helpful and correct. My favorite SEO app definitely.

Eliot Grey

I really like the app as it says and do just what is designed to do. I'm seeing an increase in traffic and conversions and the key word suggestions are awesome

Hotybuy

we started fast. everthing goes well for now. thank you. i will recomment my friends who needs seo app.

Xtreme Physique

I don't think this app helped me rank better on SEO. I've used this products on 3 of my websites for nearly 1 year. If you know your keywords on your products, you should able to rank on google.

I used mainly this product for my ratings, stocks and reviews that showed up on google snippets. I've been having a problems for almost 2 months now. It used to show up before and this past 2 months they have been on and off. Today, I've decided to delete all their app from 3 of my sites because non of them show my rich snippets and it's affecting my sales.

DecoParis.com

ERROR submitting sitemap to Google. I have Contacted support numerous time. No response what so ever!!

Tribe Brand Clothing Company

If it weren't for this app, I would have never found out why I wasn't ranking high enough on Google. The product pages showed me all the improvements I needed to make and I can't wait to see the results!

Cloudy Vape Co. Umhlanga.

At first I was a little apprehensive I could get SEO for my business at this price. It's only been a few weeks now but I know SEO Manager is going to make all the difference to my store awareness. Thanks guys!!!

Directwells.com

Our web www.Directwells.com sells very good items and the lowest price on the internet of party supplies and favors but our items did not show on google at all. Our items start showing on google after using this app. It is very easy to use and works well. Great app !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149