SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

coolhouse.es

Great app, best customer services, I have some questions, and they replay in les than 4 hours, thenks!

Meia Loja

Instalei pra testar e não me serviu, desinstalei na mesma hora e mesmo assim fui cobrado 20 dólares. Não recomendo!!

September 6, 2020

Hello,

I hope this finds you well.

We are sorry to hear about the mix up, and to know that you are not satisfied with our service.

Unfortunately you installed our app on August 6th, and uninstalled it on August 18th- which is 12 days ( 5 over the trial period).

That being said- we are still happy to refund you your money, but it is imperative that you email us back. We emailed you as soon as we got your email and this review, however we have not heard back.

Please email us at support@seomanager.com. We pride ourselves on giving excellent service 100% of the time, and we want to make this right.

We look forward to connecting and to helping you out.

All the best,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder
venntov

Svensson.club

I used this app to optimize my seo. It was top, and with the bulk edit you can make your products SEO proof very Quick. They even give yoy keyword suggestions and trends. Like it

Fuchusi

I have ongoing communication with the company which has so far been fantastic to resolve my technical questions, will assess the app during my free trial.

hkmedicalstore.com

Easy to use with many features you can choose. Support is quite fast and friendly. Looking forward to better ranking results.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

So far this has been a fun app to play around with. It will take time to know if it truly helps with SEO, but so far so good.

Art Nebula

One of the best app purchases we've every made. It's a one-stop app to check errors and see some Google analytics data.

kamah yoga and style

Easy to use - pushed my store already within high competitor keywords under the top 10 within a couple of weeks. Smooth and easy process - but content work needs anyway to be done your own ;-)

BigMoole

great app loved it easy way to make search engine work for your products also easy to use 5 star to developers

Arteflame

App just works. Makes SEO work so much easier. I love how it notifies me of all the redirects every day! What a lifesaver!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169