SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Scandinavian Goods

Three days have passed and the problem is still not resolved. Very Poor Service!!! Working with SEO requires immediate actions. If you provide such kind of service you have to react immediately to the errors and problems in your app. Do Not Recommend This Company. I will be looking for a new application.

September 17, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with the app. We have been emailing you regarding your experience, but perhaps it is getting caught in your spam folder?

Because we haven't heard back from you, I am responding publicly, in hopes that you receive this and we can open a dialogue as to where things started to go wrong.

On my end, this is what I see:

On September 5th at 12:58 PDT, you emailed us to let us know that you were having some challenges regarding the scan results on your page. At 4:10pm PDT the same day, Amanda emailed you back to let you know that there had been a recent change to the way apps are managed by Shopify, and gave you instructions as to how it could be fixed. On our end, it looks like you viewed the email that day- but again, there could be something wrong with both of our email systems.

On September 9th, a nearly identical conversation with Amanda took place via email, with you reaching out at 2:17am PDT and Amanda responding at 9:43am PDT on the same day. It appears on that day that we received an auto response from your email address ( it was blank). When that was received, Amanda emailed you back to confirm that you were able to make adjustments, but that email was never responded to- although from our end it appears to have been read.

At 9:53pm the same day, you left this review.

As far as I can tell, this is due to breakdown in communication heavily influenced by lack of email receipt/ the way your email client handles responses from help desks.

We want to make this right, and would appreciate an email response to support@seomanager.com . At venntov, we try to make every experience a good one, and apologize that this was not a good interaction for you.

Please email us back so we are able to help turn this experience around for you.

Best,

Rhian
President + Co-founder
venntov

CalissaPrints

We used SEO Manager for increasing the SEO ranking for our store. It is a great tool and very easy to use, but so far, we did not see any improvement in the ranking (this is our third month using this app.). Also, after updating every page on our website, this app is not offering more, so I have a hard time justifying the monthly charge for basically nothing.

August 17, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with the app. Thank you for your compliment regarding ease of use.

I am sorry that you did not see any improvement in ranking.

I totally understand why you uninstalled after three months, and after making the changes- I would too!

I can promise you that in the near future there are some new features coming out that will make the app make more sense to keep in the long term. We would love for you to try the app when those tools come out- happy to email you when they do so you can try them!

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better, and feel free to reach out with any questions.

All the best,

Rhian Beutler
President | venntov

PraiseBanners

Easy to use and customer support is terrific if you run into any problems. I have been able to update redirects, title tags and more.

Momina Collection

We used SEO Manager for increasing the SEO ranking for our store. It a great tool and very easy to use especially the Bulk Editor. Love the Tutorials. Keep up the good work!!

Green Chow Shop

After I used it, the title of the product page was changed into Facebook. My Bing advertising account was blocked. I can't find their customer service after deleting this app. Now I don't know how to set it back

April 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm sorry that you have had a negative experience with our app. We have tried to reach out to you to chat about your experience, but it looks like you aren't getting our emails.

I would like to clarify that our app can't impact either the title of the product page on Facebook or create an impact in regards to your Bing advertising account.

Our customer service information is readily available on our website, our app listing, and as I mentioned earlier, we have emailed you two times to try to make this right. ( We always reach out before responding publicly so we can solve this in the back end, but as mentioned, I am concerned that you are not receiving our emails).

Please email us at support@seomanager.com so we can help you.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
President+ Co-founder
venntov

Puzzery

SO helpful. These features should be built into Shopify, that's how good it is. EVERY merchant could benefit from them. Thank you for building a great app! ❤️

SONATUR

I recently started using this app and it has been phenomenal. Wish I had known about it earlier in my ecommerce journey. The back up support and onboarding experience has been great and Amanda went out of her way to help us get set up correctly. I would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to manage their SEO properly, it has already made a difference to my business, www.sonatur.co.za, in the short space of time and I got my first order from the USA via google which was delivered from South Africa to San Jose, California in 6 days.

Special Needs Australia

This App is one of the most valuable apps I use on my store. Never miss a broken link again, be confident knowing all your pages are SEO friendly and Keyword suggestions are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy. Plus it is super easy to use. Thank you for creating this great app.

TheLolaHoney

This app is dope. It's super easy to get everything set up for your Shopify store. I've seen a great improvement within a week to my business! It's a must have.

Security Thuis

i am very very very very very very very happy with seo manager.
i recommend that everbody use this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 170 171