SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Symfony

Im so happy and glad to get this app, the support is so great, Josh answered very fast and he is very kind, I recommend it totally.

Zarafet

Have just installed this App and I think it is wonderful. I love the little "as it would appear on Google" box at the bottom which changes as you type. Great feature. Most important, Josh was fantastic (prompt, courteous and clear) in solving a minor issue I had with Meta Data on the homepage, as it's not initially clear how you insert this if you want to vary the details from those you enter into the General Settings.
Thoroughly recommended - Paul, Zarafet UK

Perle Jewellery & Makeup

So far, my experience has been great! I've only just started using this app, but it's been very straight forward and easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing how it pays off in my google listing!!

On The Cape™

Fantastic product and great support!! Thanks Josh for all your help!

BluScenes by Scenic Labs

Installation was a breeze, even for me, and that's saying something. :)

We will see the results, but having a good understanding of SEO, this app does what I need it to do -- make custom title bars, include a good page description and keywords on a per-product basis.

Thanks to Josh for going the extra mile and adding the code for me. Sometimes I'm a bit more adventurous and I do it myself, but with my kids running amok, I'm sure I'd have destroyed my theme.

Интернет магазин чая

Very useful app! The support was excellent! Thanks Josh!

Fashion Forward

Great product, helped increase traffic for my website.

fabrications

To begin, this app is probably the most useful app made for Shopify. I cannot recommend it enough. To top it off it only sells for a flat fee of $30! That’s more than worth it in pretty much any scenario. I literally cannot put into words how nice and how helpful Josh was. I purchased the app at 11:30pm, I had an issue with the code (100% my inadequacies… It’s not too difficult) I emailed Josh at 11:50pm and he replied and had it fixed before 12:30am. Not only did it blow my mind that he had it done so fast (and in the middle of the night on a Friday) but it was so lovely that he was so nice about the entire thing. I really can't say enough good thing about this!

mosley lane

I don't know what I would do without it. I had a little trouble installing, but Josh performed his magic and all is well!
Thanks.

Red Dot Mounts

Josh, thank you so much for your help. I appreciate your responsiveness and your ability to build your app into my site. Thanks again