SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Good Karma Dog Company

Love this app. Makes my life so much easier as a new SEO person. Also, Josh rocks if you have questions. I just shot him an email and he took care of the install. I highly recommend Josh and the SEO app.

Half Moon Bay Salt Water Taffy Co.

Great app! Easy to use. Best customer support I have ever seen for an online business. I mean the best. Answered questions, and help me through a couple problems. Thanks!

Sunshine Furniture - Online Quality Furniture Store in Melbourne

Fantastic App easy to use and gets the job done.

ikklelovelies

A big thank you to Josh for the install. Very efficient indeed. Hopefully SEO Meta Manager will help my rankings over the coming weeks. Thanks again Josh :)

Zarafet

Great App and incredibly helpful customer support. Absolutely love the little box which shows you how the search result will actually look in Google. Josh tweaked my initial setup very promptly, and has since followed up again with a minor detail I wished to amend. Excellent service, excellent product.

give-itz

After having assistance with the set-up, it was wonderful to work with Josh and figure out how to improve the SEO. Hopefully, this will translate into engine ecognition!

MiFitness | Gym Equipment Suppliers

THe support is amazing. Havent used the app yet, but I am looking forward to it

cornflowerblue

This is a great product. I asked for help with installation and it was installed within the hour! You can't ask for better customer service. Thanks again!

Ben Franklin Kites

Have installed this app for two stores. Josh is by willing to help with installation and is quick to answer emails. Clearly he cares that his customers see the value in using seometamanager.
Jim Pearsall

Symfony

Im so happy and glad to get this app, the support is so great, Josh answered very fast and he is very kind, I recommend it totally.