SEO Manager

SEO Manager

by venntov

SEO power tool. Rank higher. Get found. Sell more. Manage SEO.

Heartof Apparel

This app is great..
Josh helped me install it and there is great support :)

Rebalance

This is definitely the best App we have used! It is so gratifying to see our products on the first page of google when before they were nowhere to be found!

The customer service from Josh was also incredible. He went above and beyond to help set this up when I had problems loading it. So so happy with SEO Meta Manager!

My Duvet and Pillow

(Really) Simple! and effective..

BBCOR Bats

Great customers service! Fast, easy and to the point!

Vevetrois

Jeff installed my app tested it an published all for free. Talk about great customer service. I know ho important meta tags ate and can't wait to see the result.

Michael
www.vevetrois.com

bygex : Boost your Gaming Experience

Great support, I'm using this very nice app on www.bygex.com . Has a clean and nice design. Had some problems with the payment, but these guys refunded me in no time and helped me in getting the problem fix.
A+ app, A+ support . Thanks

Good Appliance

Great product, easy to use really helps the appearance, of our ads.

Palio Design GmbH

In addition to my comment 9 days ago I like to add that Google found our individual sites 1:1 as entered in the SEO tool. Good job SEO Meta Manager!

NOW Bikes and Fitness

Great app! Quick and easy to produce SEO meta info within your web-store. Can't wait to see what kind of impact it will have on our search hit hierarchy. Excellent customer service as well. Thanks for the expert help!

Eco-Friendly ReCase for iPhone 5 | JustGreen

Josh did an amazing job on both the App and with the Customer Service. He's the type of person that I want working for me.

15/10! I'd recommend this App to anyone!