SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

SPO (SEO Product Optimizer)

by SillyCube Technology Ltd.

Edit Social Link Previews. Keyword Research for Content.

KoonShop

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are "so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus keywords and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.." Me too

String Power - Violin Shop

I have this app since 2 years, and it helped me a lot to improve my SEO. Highly recommend this app. Support is awesome!

SKIDZ NYC

I installed the app yesterday - which was very simple. The instructions are so easy to follow. I started going through all my products that were missing focus key words and we saw an uptick in orders last night and today. Hopefully this means I'm doing something right and the app works! But in a short time, I have already maxed out my quota for a lot of the features on the free version of the app.

FashionEmpire

I used this app today its works very well, very nice, i wish it will help for getting good sales also

venetianlightshop

easy to learn... little slow cant make mass lists but it work well, social network submit is best feature

January 6, 2020

Thank for your review! We're updating the app to improve the loading speed. Hopefully, the 1st update can be released in the next few days. Stay tuned!

GROYER

Great and mandatory app. It helps a lot with both SEO and OG especially with images. Would be willing to give more than 5 stars. Highly recomended!

Sllk Store

Best App *******************************************************************************************

Bushkin Tech

I used this app to help me optimize my most promising items in my store and I love how it gives recommendation to improve the SEO. It is very intuitive to use.

BIGBoyz.club

Every shopify store needs this, not even exaggerating...

SPO solves that annoying problem when sharing a link to your store/product on facebook and the link image (on fb) gets completely screwed up due to no fb meta data etc.

... and SPO even displays a preview.

Just make sure your fb share image is 1200x630px, add a title & description and you're good to go! The fb share image doesn't show on the product page either which is a good thing ... as it would look 'out of place' amongst your other product images.

BEST OF ALL IT'S FREE! So it's a MUST for sharing on socials ... Great work to SP developers ... you guys rock.

Rother Valley Press

makes the tricky bit with websites simple. many thanks for creating such an easy was to optimise my products to show up on more SEO

Previous 1 3