Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking | Reviews

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

Unique by Yoggiebear

Used this app for bookings for our startup waxing studio - easy to configure and integrate into the shopify theme

Kibble Bakery Online

Best appointment booking app we found. An overview of the months in calendar would be nice instead of just day by day. Maybe intergrations with Smile Loyalty and HubSpot CRM would be an improvement

November 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and claiming that we’re the best!

Would you change your review to a 5 star if we are to tell you that integration with both Smile and HubSpot is doable even right at this moment?! ✋

With Smile and Sesami, your customers can redeem a reward for a free service appointment, right in the Shopify POS.

For HubSpot, we have awesome merchants who do the integration to pull in customers appointments into HubSpot via Shopify > Zapier integration.
Why not you book a demo call and we’ll discuss this more? Sesami.co

curador.es

After some problems enabling the button for other product and collection pages customer support helped us to solve it. I have to say that we received support, including from top management, to make work what we wanted to do in our ecommerce. Meaning they care about make their product be useful for your business. They have been making some improvements to the functionality, so we feel they are a good partner to go with in the long run.

November 24, 2021

Hey Enrico,
Thank you for giving Sesami a try and sharing your experience here.
We're happy we got connected almost instantly, verified that Sesami is compatible with the Impulse 2.0 theme out of the box and we got to find the issue you've been experiencing. Sesami loads on the product page it's been already added to. In your case (great idea!) you wanted to have the button on a product theme section just under another product. With 2.0 theme architecture, that should be a common workflow and we'll make sure to provide the proper documentation and the solution from now on.
Thanks for being such a good partner to us and we're excited for what we'll build together.

NYCryo

Works flawlessly! The support is superb! Their onboarding consultation open the door to new options that made a great app even better. Can't say enough nice things about them!

Omni Nails

Very friendly and great support team! They helped me setup the app with my theme (wookie) and now it is working.

Mori Film Lab

Honestly didn’t know customer service could ever be this good. The app is pretty good but there’s a lot of things that were lacking upon install (mostly just me not understand how it worked) but I instantly received help even before asking for it. Since then Ehsan and his team have kept helping me and pretty much set up the perfect booking system on my store. Right now Sesami works in ways I didn’t think were possible and the team is still busy making it better daily. If you think this app won’t suit your needs, just email the Sesami team because you’re most likely wrong. Best booking app on Shopify.

THE BROW OG & BOG DISTRIBUTOR

Had many problems at the beginning but the costumer service tried their best to help me out, I had many one to one conversations with one of the CEO's and it really shows the interest to make it better so the costumer has the best experience.

Samari LLC

It helped more work through complicated steps that I do not typically understand! I love this and meets my requirements!

Bonbo

I recently switched to Sesami to handle my strategy session bookings. It was easy to set up and has a simple client-facing interface. I had some questions during my set up and both the customer support and development team went above and beyond to help me out!

The Glass Orchard

I used this app to coordinate in-person class scheduling on my website. The support staff is INCREDIBLE and I was able to quickly get my whole schedule up and running just the way I hoped it would function.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28