Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

The Shopify booking app for selling services online & in-store

Inside U

A great app with amazing, super fast & professional service. Would recommend to any store looking to allow booking for services online.

ZA Nootropics

Simple integration for plug and play action! Was a breeze to setup on our shopify store!

Great app - with even better support to back it up.

Divinemagick22

this app is messy. it double booked my clients, it also creates issues with booking for my clients. It does not prompt to enter contact info and it does not sync with my google account automatically like most other booking apps. This is too much work.

Brad Cooper Weddings

This ap is great, shopify doesnt have tooooo many features for selling services and this ap lets clients browse my calendar and select their desired time which is great. It then blocks that time slot out so that i cant be double booked, perfect! Good chat support too, thanks for everything Ehsan!

Komilla

UPDATE!! BEWARE!!!

The review below is from my client whose site I installed the Sesami App in. This is from me, her web developer.

Not only was this a terrible experience to install the Sesami app only to find out that one cannot in any normal way reschedule the appointment for the customer. To do it normally you have to refund the client and then charge them again. Owner says he is working on the feature to allow rescheduling but it is not on the horizon yet at all. He has some lame workaround no one would want to deal with. In my opinion, he shouldn't even have his app listed without a rescheduling feature and he has managed to get to the top of the booking apps fooling Shopify customers.

WORST PROBLEM!!!
It cost my client about $300+ of my time to install and uninstall. I asked owner to please cancel and not charge my client, yet today my client was charged $19.99 for an app the owner clearly knows she is not using and promised to cancel the payments for....

To make matters worse... as I write this I have been sitting first on hold via phone for 25 minutes with Shopify and now giving up on the phone almost 40 minutes with Shopify's customer service chat and I still haven't gotten this fixed. Hopefully, within the next half hour, someone at Shopify can stop my client from continuing to be charged and refund her $19.99.

--------->>>

I used the app to help with booking appointments - but it has no way to cancel or re-schedule. Very unhappy experience - so cancelling. The release is pre-mature.

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your review. Cancelling a booked appointment on Sesami is done at the click of a button as outlined here https://sesami.co/faq/. For re-scheduling, essentially you need to cancel and re-book at the new time. If you don’t need to give a refund you can simply assign no monetary value to the new booking (in the admin panel)

Can this experience be better? Of course! We’re fully integrated with Shopify, that’s why we deal with orders and refunds to make everything seamless. Including accounting, order history, customer tracking and so on. We’re committed to our vision, and are striving to enhance this experience by introducing an easier re-scheduling function in the upcoming months.

We explained the process to your developer and are always available to demonstrate this on a call. Please reach out anytime or book a call with us here https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/

Paw Pack Dog Walking

I've only just started using shopify as a website builder for a new business venture. I wanted something I could use to allow my customers to book a service through the website, instead of emailing me directly for appointments. It is very straight forward to use both on the merchant and customer end. I've been using this for almost 3 months now without any issues, I would definitely recommend this to small business owners.

Supplements Direct®

We use the Sesami app to do all our services, appointment bookings etc in our gym and online supplement shop. If we have any issues or questions the help Sesami offers is absolutely the best, fast and efficient. We do recommend Sesami as one of the very best apps available. As a bonus they are continually upgrading and adding new features to the app as time allows. Regards Paul Paton : Director Supplements Direct®

JUVIVE Women's & Pediatric Dermatology

Great customer service. Their team was able to assist my client's shop with a custom patch that solved the problem. This scheduler is very user friendly and easy to install.

Expert Home & Office Services

Exactly what we were looking for. Thanks team! This app fits in nicely with our existing theme, is easy to use and maintain and most importantly works perfectly.

Love Kitchen Australia

I love this App and the support that comes with it - once you've understood the logic (which is pretty simple) it's easy to use and VERY pretty

Previous 1 3 4