Sesami: Appointment Booking

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sesami: The booking platform for commerce vs. a random app

Tru2UBeauty LLC

The app needs to include more automated forms like acuity. For example I use consent forms for my services

Health Hut

We are a retail shop and got this app the help with the management of our mini facial appointments. We love being able to make appointments for people right at the POS when they come in and express interest in a product. The support team has been very helpful and has integrated the app seamlessly into our Shopify store.

Dormie Golf Workshop Inc Online

Great app, even better customer service! Would recommend for any business looking for an easily installed booking service.

Ambre&Musc

Location France

I've setup this app, it works great no problems and has great integration with both POS and online store channels but still lacks multiple reservation per a POS cart which is critical for our business.

We Round

Great app! Very user friendly once it's all set up. I made a video appointment with Leonardo and he was very patience to walk me through the whole set up. He's very smart and knowledgably of all the questions I had. I highly recommend Sesami app!

Carlos Padel Coach

Location Qatar

Good app, very useful, does what it says it does. Would love it if I could make vary coaches available for different activities though.

Glowing Skin

Location Switzerland

Amazing support from Aymane who solve my problem very quickly! I was comparing Sesami and another app, I am going for Sesami based on this service! Great job Aymane :)

A Girl And Her Crystals

Awesome app and very user friendly which is a huge plus! Support team is also extremely helpful as well if you run into any issues or problems.

Jewels by Grace

Thank you so much! A lovely team of experts who helped with any issues I had! The app works really great.

Author Ceramics

Location New Zealand

can not get it to work or become active on my account. I have followed the steps and its not working.

May 21, 2022

Welcome to Sesami!
Nothing to worry about. Just sent you an access request to take a look. Please accept and confirm by emailing us at help@sesami.co

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31