Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

OM Bien-Être | Wellness

Fast, clear and amazing service !
My problem was solved in less than an hour.
Really happy of the service !

Marie Reynolds London

This app has been a life saver. It has taken so much work off of my shoulders. Easy for the customer to use as well as myself.
Highly reccommed

TattD7oose Ink

Sesami was referred to me by a help agent on Shopify and have been using it for a few months now with no problem. Convenient for me and my customers.

Tipsy Hues

Sesami is the only booking app that has the features I need for my business. And believe me, I've added and uninstalled nearly ALL of the booking apps on Shopify's app store. The customization options and professional look of Sesami's button and calendar set them above the rest, and their customer service is very helpful. You might have to wait some hours before hearing from them, but they will take care of you.

Fertility Blooms - Fertility Coaching, Fertility Coach, Fertility Support, Infertility Support Groups, IVF coach, Infertility Support, Infertility coach

App is ok, sends all the emails in a dark mode and the tech support tells you to change your outlook settings. That does not help on the customers end. Squishes and distorts your email and logo. I DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL.

April 2, 2021

Hi Crystal, we've already been talking to you about your issue and we both came to the conclusion (yourself and our team here at Sesami) that this is not a Sesami app issue but is actually the mail client. Sesami emails do not enable dark mode on email clients.

In addition, you have confirmed that when using an email client (Gmail in this instance), the error you have reported does not occur.

Our goal is to help you and your business succeed and we're here to continue troubleshooting this email client issue with you. Hence we'd appreciate you reconsidering your review and connecting with us at help@sesami.co.

Sesami Customer Success Team

Boxes

Perfect app for making appointments for shopping time during Corona lockdown. I want to give 6 stars for support, these guys will solve your problem within the blink of an eye.

Carats & Stones

I used this app which really helps me a lot! The integration is very simple. We got some customers scheduled appointments through our website.

baktailor

so far everything is okay...........................................................................

PLAN.HER

I was having trouble on my end setting up the app and was kinda stressing out because I was getting ready to launch my service within hours. I contacted the support team and quickly recieved a call back walking me through my issues, which now I know didnt even have anything to do with the app but with my Shopify account set up. Nonetheless, I appreciate the great customer service and willingness to go above and beyond. The app is super innovative and seamless + the assurance knowing I can reach out for help calls for this 5 star review!

La Brioche

its all what i wanted , great app , and great fast help desk , thank you :) 5 stars, easy setup you should try it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23