Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

The Shopify booking app for selling services online & in-store

Miranda Percich Fitness

Awesome! Totally worth it. The app is very clean and allows me to do whatever I need to do to better serve my client.s

HuMotion

excellent customer service and easy to use. Would like to see more features in the future but a great app so far.

512 Rage Room

I have had lots of problems with this calendar. not user friendly. last 2 days customers have not been able to book sessions on the website the calendar pops up but the dates and tims wont load currently looking for other options for booking software compliant with shopify

January 3, 2020

Hello there 512 Rage Room Team, Sadly, we have not heard back from you in regards to our communication about this review. We stand behind our app and our customer service and feel this 1 star review is very unfair.

As points of references:
* Sesami is working on your store and we see that you are receiving multiple bookings regularly on the app.
* Our Sesami support team responded to you within minutes of receiving your request and we were able to investigate immediately as soon as we were aware of the situation. When checking your data logs, your clients were able to continually book appointments on Sesami during those days.
* After investigating and testing, we determined the root cause of the situation you have written in this review was that your client was using an outdated Internet Explorer browser version. Sadly, Sesami (like most web apps today), does not support Internet Explorer. :( We have updated our help site to reflect this information. By simply switching to another browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge, Sesami does indeed work as intended.

We have reached out to you to try to get a fairer assessment of our app based on your usage and the situation you have written about. Hopefully we can find some middle ground here.

All the best, Sesami Team

Rogue ABA

This app was a great solution for scheduling coaching sessions. I am extremely impressed with this companies customer service and dedication to providing solutions/support to users. I needed help on a Saturday and a team member helped quickly, something I am thankful for.

January 3, 2020

Hey thanks so much for your feedback and 5 star review! We do take pride in providing the best value for our customers :)

Terra & Ember

Randy and his team was extremely helpful and they really pulled through with implementing the app into a rigid theme that i bought. I don't know what they did but I was relieved that they did not deflect me back to shopify or the theme devs. Extremely grateful to have the app working!

January 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! Not all themes are easy to work with but we try our best to make sure Sesami works with all stores in Shopify.

Another Garde

Great app, plus Randy & team are super responsive & helpful.
Features like buffer time are very useful to incorporate travel time into agenda for services delivered at the customers' home.

January 3, 2020

That's great! Thanks so much for you support and review! For those reading these reviews but haven't signed up yet, in Sesami you can set "buffer times" before and/or after appointments, for breaks, preparation and travel. :)

Lashify Me

The staff is tremendous. I am still very new to shopify so things can get very confusing to me but they were willing to help me free of charge in setting up my appointments. I recently bought help from another app and they didn't help me half as much as Sesami guys did! One BIG plus for me is that they are actually available. I am a very personable person so this has truly made my day. I am forever grateful and look forward to seeing how Sesami will have my clients booking left and right. Thanks guys!

January 3, 2020

Hey thanks so much for your review! Yes support is always free, we don't believe in charging our users to get answers to questions about our app ;-)

TASTY TAN

I needed an app that was able to give customers the option to automatically without double booking any times! It works! I am yet to find a glitch! Thanks for the support guys

January 3, 2020

Hello thanks so much for your review! If you ever have any questions about Sesami, feel free to reach out to us on our website sesami.co .

Prime Vet Domicilio

Great app, I hope it helps me organize my appointments during the week, thank you all so much for creating this app

theCosmethics

It helps me to book beauty sessions at the store. It is simple but powerful. It works perfectly, smooth and completely clear! IMPROVE: Refresh booked treatments when the treatments are canceled.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6