Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

Sell Services online or in-store using our scheduling calendar

Love Kitchen Australia

I love this App and the support that comes with it - once you've understood the logic (which is pretty simple) it's easy to use and VERY pretty

Nerf's Up

I downloaded the free plan and was really pleased with the easy setup (followed the step by step instructions). Had our first booking online within a couple days of implementation. I had one concern about updating the calendar for a specific appointment that wasn't part of our normal hours and received a quick reply with instructions on how to accomplish this.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for writing us a review and we’re pleased to have you using a Sesami!
Please navigate to Sesami > Team > Team member and scroll down to the availability calendar.
Please come chat with us on Sesami.co or email us help@sesami.co if you still need help. And yes, we love 5 stars reviews :D

Cricket World Moorabbin

Sensational product and support when the code needed a minor tweak. They went above and beyond and fixed quickly!

SARAH & SEBASTIAN AU/NZ

Amazing app and even better customer service. All my enquires was responded to within 24 hours. I had some issues installing the booking button on the pages so the Sesami developers helped me fixed this along with some customisation based on my site. Very happy with the result!

The Healing Hut

only started but love it . cant wait to see how i continue to get on with it as my business utilises it

Capital TukTuk

We use Sesami as our booking platform and absolutely love it! It's very easy to use on the admin side and customer side! I recently had some support I needed, and their team was able to find me a solution almost immediately! Thanks Sesami!!

Angela Michael Music

This app is great and the customer service is very helpful! It seems as though this is new and still has a few bugs to work out as well as new features to add in the future but it's a great solution for small businesses on a budget!

Periapt

Giving 4 stars-up, thought there would be more offered for 20/month, but it is simple and clean to use. However, for the small business option, you can only offer full hours with no breaks. For instance 9 to 5, but I can't schedule time away from those hours. Would think for 20/month you'd have this function. Just started using it though.

Pure Botanicals Newtown

Exactly the kind of app I was looking for. Not only is it simple to use the support team are absolutely wonderful. I had an issue with the app syncing with my premium theme, jumped on to ask for assistance and they went above and beyond to rectify the issue. They were also polite, informative and very prompt with their communication. Highly recommend the app and commend the team for their outstanding customer service.

Runner By Design

Very easy to set up. Just started using, but seems to have all the options I need! Looking forward to using it more.

Previous 1 3