Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Irnux Inc.

The Shopify booking app for selling services online & in-store

Back on the Racks Consignment

I used the app to add appointments and it has been amazing. Not to mention that the set up was easy compared to other apps I tried before and quitting because it was wayyy too complicated. Also Randy gave me the most amazing support, he even connected remotely to my computer to guide me through everything. I couldn't be happier with this app and the support team.

Rapid Response CPR

This app is very easy to use and very easy to navigate! I am enjoying using it. I will probably upgrade my plan soon! :)

TORCH! PLAN

I am the least computer savvy person in the world. I kid you not. So after adding the Sesami app, I was totally confused on what to do. After sending a message asking for help, Randy got right on it. He personally set everything up for me so nicely. I was so pleased and excited to get Everything done. Thank you again for this awesome app that makes my business so much better!

Unseen Bazaar

It is a great app thanks to Irnux Inc . It is really helpful and easy to use, and the main thing is , It's Free ......

Black Lava Home Automation

I'm not sure if this app works. I was unable to add a service. Two stars because I couldn't get started. Being that I am on a schedule I have moved to a different app.

October 11, 2019

Hello Sean, Thank you for Your review.
We assure you that Sesami works! Not only it works, but it helps you increase your revenue, optimize your team and efficiency. Let us show you how and set it up for you for free by booking a call with us here https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/products/book-a-demo

Looking forward to our call ..

SDSFashions

I'm not new to online booking apps, and this is the best I've used so far with the features and set up. Quick customer service when I had a question.

vinfrafyn.dk

Took me quite some time to get it working with existing products - but great app for bookings :) :)

October 11, 2019

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your feedback and writing us a review!
We’d love to know more about your experience and to see how we can make it better, specifically adding your existing products to Sesami as you mentioned. Please book a call with us here https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/products/sesami-support-call or drop us a line to help@sesami.co

Norwayfinder

After some really good customer service, my app is working perfectly :) They responded very quickly to my ticket and sorted it out fast.

rageroomturku

Initially I needed help with integrating the app. I was surprised to get chat replies on Sunday night!

I totally recommend this trusted Shopify partner to ya!

Inside U

A great app with amazing, super fast & professional service. Would recommend to any store looking to allow booking for services online.

Previous 1 3 4 5