Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

tarotbyluciabunge

cool app, very user friendly, all that is explained on the description works great, definitely i would recommend this app

High Country Salmon Ltd

Just installed Sesami and it looks good so far, although the YouTube tutorial screens look a bit different to mine. Haven't worked out how to manage our service yet e.g. buffer times.

Haute Custom Beauty México

Great Customer Service. Very quick and problem-solving. I couldn't figure out the set up and they fixed it for me.

Holy Bubbles

This is a great booking app works good with multi-users, nice interface, which would be even better for customising the colour/ theme! Also the CS is really helpful!! Thanks a lot!!

Heatable Pillow

I am really happy that I installed this add-on. The configuration was super easy and it works perfectly.

WolfPack Game

It's really a good app. Trust me, you can't miss it! It's really a good app. Trust me, you can't miss it!

Wuxly Movement

We needed a last minute booking/appointment app, the free version works well and simple setup.
There was a few page load issues(admin panel), that we resolved with a theme update.
Their support got back to us within a few hours.

bamboobrushhh

I am very pleasantly surprised by this add-on! Great pricing options, easy setup and use. Customer service is very helpful as well

ClassNinjas Club

What a great plugin - super easy to install, fair pricing and an amazing customer support. Really looking forward to fully leverage the plugin!

drsleepshop

I'm using this app on a store not yet launched but integration and set up was simple. Also, customer service responded helpfully to my question the very same day. Will likely upgrade from the free plan once my store is established :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17