Reviews (411)

4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for its user-friendly and cost-effective booking solution, especially for service-based businesses. It's praised for its seamless appointment scheduling, multi-location management, and automatic invoice sending. The app's integration with Google Calendar and Shopify POS, as well as its custom features, are appreciated. Merchants also commend the responsive and attentive customer service. Many note its transformative effect on their time management.

July 4, 2024

This booking app has helped how I manage my business with its intuitive interface, customizable options, and seamless integrations. The professional appearance leaves a great impression on clients. Excellent customer support rounds out this indispensable tool for any professional.

Work Your Face
Spain
About 2 years using the app
June 12, 2024

Booking system is super easy to use. Mariana was very helpful when we had questions about the flows. Would definitely recommend Sesami.

Foregolf
6 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Mariana was so helpful in helping me navigate Sesami and setting up some features that I needed.

Golden Thread, Inc.
Over 3 years using the app
April 19, 2024

I’m mostly pleased with the booking app. The customer service support has been very helpful and followed up to make sure my issue was solved, which it was, after quite a bit of few back-and-forth emails.

Ayurveda Woman
About 2 years using the app
April 8, 2024

I freaking love Sesami. It's made my service based business work so smoothly without so much manual labor. I'm only one woman and so when I scale my business up it's less work on me. There's always a way to do what you wish you just have to ask. The customer service reps are incredibly kind and so attentive. It doesn't take long to receive the help you need. If you're confused (like me often) just ask and I swear there's gonna be a solution.

When it comes to the service itself its so seamless and easy. I love this dang app.

Astral Flame
Over 3 years using the app
May 7, 2024

great app must have for google users

All Auto Hail @ AutoNation
About 2 months using the app
April 5, 2024

This is a great new app for us! We are so thankful for the Sesami team and are excited to streamline our reservations!

Olfactory NYC
About 1 year using the app
July 3, 2024

Easy to install and use.
Had one small installation challenge which the team at Sesami fixed for me very quickly without any problems.
Very happy user/customer.

Tessa Metcalfe Jewellery
8 days using the app
July 1, 2024

service rapide et dévoué. L'application fait ce qu'elle devrait faire, alors un gros 5/5

Boutique Shaman
4 days using the app
March 20, 2024

This is a great booking solution for any business looking for a cost-effective way to start taking bookings on their Shopify store. It offers most features you might want to get started with and fantastic customer service! Mariana in particular has been incredibly helpful, especially recently when ironing out some issues we had with a Shopify 2.0 upgrade. From my experience, they seem to be actively responding to customer feedback and offering new solutions to individual customers' circumstances and needs all the time. Totally recommend!

School of Uke