Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

city town car center

great app must use. installed asdasdsdsfsdzxfvsdgsdfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggdfddddddddddddddd

State Of Reverie

I used this app to allow customers to book in a consultation and it works really well. Had a bit of trouble setting it up but the Sesami support was really quick and got it working straight away. Highly recommend.

Ink Stick Art Studio

The app works really great and the emails look very nice. I wish that it was a little faster to add services and there was a little more flexibility but it works just fine with no issues.

Found Furnishings

I like the interface, and the app works better than others I have compared it to, but I wish I could schedule more than one appointment in a time slot without having to create more "team members," as our appointments are not specific to a person and I think that will confuse people. Also I wish it had the option to add additional details, such as if the person is bringing extra people along.

Queen Cosmetics Store

need to show how to make app visible on site for customers to book and allow search option for businesses

One Tooth Sarnia

I own a retail clothing store and Sesami helped me create a booking platform for private appointments for my customers. I am using it for a seasonal sale and our customers are loving it! This tool has taken my store to another level of professionalism and customer service!

Health & Performace

All sorted, thank you! Good response time from this crew. Great communication and trouble shooting to help me out. Cheers.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for the update and fair review 🙂 We are super happy to have gotten it all working on your account. As always, feel free to reach out to us if you encounter any trouble/issue - we're just a reply button away.

Lux Hair & Lash

Poor customer service. App fails regularly and you get no assistance from customer service. Emails are never answered.

July 16, 2020

Hello there! We are currently on an email thread with you trying to fix your theme issues which originated from multiple booking apps installed at the same time. Unfortunately, installing multiple apps that have the same functionality has created theme conflicts, which is why Sesami it's not currently working on your theme. Let's work together to resolve this - as fundamentally the issue is not due to Sesami, but due to conflicting code.

QOOL cloud

This app is very straightforward and simple use! The customer service is excellent as well, Randy was able to solve my issue quickly and provided me with a customized tutorial on how to navigate the app.

Old School Beauly

This app is simple to use and works a treat. The instructions could do with a bit of work, but the support was excellent so we were up and running with Private Shopping Appointments for our physical store, The Old School Beauly, in no time. We now plan further ticketed events for the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13