Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

Thrive on Change

Simple and ease-to-setup! Had scheduling/booking setup in less than 5 minutes and is exactly what I needed for my store.

Rocking Vibe

Very intuitive and helpful app! Great support as well. Everything works in sync and this is saving me so much time.

Robert Hinch

Great app and what I liked the most is their long list of coming feature over the existed ones. The support team are also very close for your help.

Hydrow

Sesami was a huge solve for us at Hydrow. By integrating scheduling and payment into our current Shopify stack, we were able to launch a new time-based product (Hydrow Personal Coaching) without disrupting our other backend fulfillment processes for physical goods, saving us literally hundreds of development hours. On the nitty gritty, Sesami's customer service is responsive and competent, and the app does exactly what it should — it's intuitive, simple, and easy for our staff to use for scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations (and the flow to Shopify is seamless). Excellent product.

Glama Gal Kids Spa Ajax

The Sesami team is AMAZING. Any time I've run into issues, Ehsan has always gone above and beyond to help troubleshoot the issue and figure out a solution. I was extremely nervous to switch from our old appointment booking platform (which we had been using for the past 9 years) to Sesami, but the incredible support from this team has put me at complete ease. They held my hand every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition and continues to offer incredible customer service as we learn the system and figure out how best to manage our workflow. Thank you Ehsan and team.

July 18, 2021

Thank you so much for all you wrote about Sesami and our team.
It’s been such a pleasure having you switched over to Sesami and been working with you for the past few months.
Looking at what you do, we cannot be more proud to be part of your journey, making children happy.

StrutWithJnee

I used this app to help my clients book one on one dance sessions with me. I was able to set up my team and their available calendars with ease. The only problem I encountered was on my actual website. The ‘Select Date and Time’ button was not visible (it was the same color as my background, giving me a bunch of sessions with no dates booked. I reached out to the Sesami customer service chat and was connected with Mariana who responded quickly in letting me know what the problem was and how to fix it. She sent it to the Technical Team to have the color changed. She informed me that it would take up to five business days to complete. I ended up heading back from Mariana hours later, letting me know that it had fixed and should be active on my site. Which it is. I am giving this app four stars, because I think that it would be nice if we were giving the opportunity to select colors on our own. But customer service is pretty quick, so it’s not a hassle. Overall, the entire process of speaking to customer service was very easy and user friendly. Thank you :-)

July 19, 2021

Thank you for sharing your Sesami experience with others J’nee. Much appreciated! Updating the button color is indeed a Shopify development task but we're more than happy we could help to update that for you.
Please reach out if you have any other questions.

Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.

I wish we could use this app, it is very clean and simple to use. For anyone doing single-day appointments, this looks like a winner. Here's why we are unable to use this app: Sesami does not seem to allow for multi-day courses to be scheduled. We offer DIY fishing rod building classes and the classes span 2-3 sessions over 2-3 days. Additionally, we need the ability to only show available booking dates rather than a big calendar with sparsely-placed classes (these classes are on the order of once a month). Thanks for considering these features in the future, we would love to revisit Sesami!

ROSE AURA

After having several issues with this app, the developer reached out to me personally to try and resolve them.

Joyce Haddad

Excellent customer service! Thank you for your prompt attention. Being able to count on their support team makes a huge difference.

Sylter Swim Academy

We are building a swim academy plattform. Sesami helped us to grow our business fast. And I also experienced an awesome customer support. Thanks Sesami Team!