4.7

Merchants find this app beneficial for its user-friendly and cost-effective booking solution, especially for service-based businesses. It's praised for its seamless appointment scheduling, multi-location management, and automatic invoice sending. The app's integration with Google Calendar and Shopify POS, as well as its custom features, are appreciated. Merchants also commend the responsive and attentive customer service. Many note its transformative effect on their time management.

January 5, 2024

they've been very helpful to set up the Sesami App.
That's a big difference. Customer service and support !!

An app without support can be a pain in the a***

Thank you so much for helping me and being flexible and available !

Zelda Hair Shop
19 days using the app
November 7, 2023

Love the Sesame app and how it integrated with our site. The team at Sesame has been great to work with and have gone out of their way to provide some custom integration and features for us! Thanks so much!

BAM Liquidation
Over 3 years using the app
Sesami Inc. replied March 13, 2024

Thank you, BAM Liquidation team!
We also love working with you and are always here to enhance your and your clients' booking experience.
- Sesami

Edited November 23, 2023

I was having a tech issue and was able to get on a video chat call with a supportive team member. We resolved my issue and was extra helpful answering my questions. They went above and beyond what I expected. Very happy with this app.

Green Girl Basics
Almost 4 years using the app
December 1, 2023

I was experiencing issues with my time zones but with the help of Mariana Corsetti I no longer have any problems with my bookings. She was fantastic and took the time to explain to me in detail how to resolve the errors. Her customer service was professional, friendly, and reassuring. 10 out of 10 Mariana!

SRGN Academy
Over 1 year using the app
November 17, 2023

Amazing customer service. Help me at every stage of setting it up and adjusting to my needs as the business grows. I can't thank them enough for their support and App.

Our Projects
11 months using the app
October 29, 2023

The very best booking app on Shopify. End of Story.

I want to first personally thank the entire team at Sesami.

When we originally sourced a solution to a particular booking service application, we were inundated with so many options it was hard to narrow one down. After reaching out to multiple support from booking applications the only team to personally schedule multiple calls and find a solution for us was Sesami.

We are now in the process of launching the exact functionality we need within our unique use case.

Most of us are all too familiar with testing multiple applications until we find the perfect fit.

Save yourself the time and money and start with Sesami. I would be hard-pressed if you can find a more willing team and company providing the best booking application solutions for your business or company.

Thank You again to everyone involved and making our Shopify experience that much better

-Dominic S.

Wave Detail Co.
16 days using the app
October 25, 2023

Excellent customer service! They were very kind and helpful while implementing the new booking service at our business.

Winifred Grace
Almost 2 years using the app
November 8, 2023

The Sesami app has been fantastic for our new booking services with our shopify powered brick and mortar and ecomm store. The team at Sesami has been extremely helpful throughout the onboarding and launch process. Overall we are very happy with Sesami.

Wren & Wild
4 months using the app
October 4, 2023

Sesami appointment booking app has truly transformed how I manage my time effectively while enjoying professional services at my convenience. Its user-friendly interface, extensive database of service providers, seamless appointment scheduling process, integration with calendars, and excellent customer support make it a must-have tool for anyone seeking hassle-free appointment bookings. I highly recommend this app to all individuals who value convenience and efficiency in their daily lives.

Disclaimer: This review is based on my personal experience using the app and may vary depending on individual preferences.

Bagua Center
4 months using the app
August 29, 2023

Great app, highly recommended. Switched from a paper calendar book and this has saved us tons of time - our customers love being able to pick their appointment date and time online, too. Easy to use and great technical support for when you need assistance. Love the integration with Google Calendar.

Bricks & Minifigs Eugene