Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Dealis hair & records

is not really helpful for a hairdresser salon i need you to call me please and work it out in better condition to use those app for my business

June 9, 2020

Hi there and welcome to Sesami!
There's no need to rate us 1 ⭐️ to get our attention. Think about it this way; we're on a mission to help you no matter if you're on free or paid plan or what star you rate us. We'll contact you soon.

Dagga Tattoos + Music Shop

I tried to use it but its not very flexible. I would like to have options of not choosing duration for services. like to pay for a deposit fee. s

Steve Bane Fabrics

Very informative setup and fairly straightforward. Have yet to fully test it. The only thing is it processes an order each time an appointment is booked which is slightly confusing amongst all my products being sold too.
It's great how it syncs to my Google calendar and books off the times I have booked in my calendar already.

Wicked Wolf Den

I use this app to help me book coaching lessons. I love how easy it is to use and simply Shopify has made it for everyone. For the price and the abilities to make your business function in a systematic way- you just CAN'T BEAT IT!

Guitar Crazy

what a great App, and even better customer service.
Randy helped me with an issue my theme was throwing up.
He took the time not only to fix it instantly but to do a video message to show me exactly what he did and answer my other questions.

This is how you do customer service ***** Five Star

Wear2School Limited

Great app and support have been first class. Helping us with our uniform shop opening after COVID, easy to install, setup and use by the customer.

Stash

We are using Sesami for scheduling private appointments at the shop just to test it. We'll be adding classes in the fall. There was a glitch while installing due to the custom theme we're using but they resolved it within 12 hours of receiving the email. They also provided detailed instructions on a video so that I could understand what happened, and how the problem was resolved.

Catalinas Creations & Gifts

Great app and great service!!! Really covers everything you need for an online booking app, easily to follow and install!

The Wreath Stand

This app was great for scheduling customer shopping appointments during our first phase of reopening after COVID. It was easy to use, quick to setup & worked great for what we needed. We were very happy with the app & would recommend to other stores looking for a scheduling tool.

Bakersfield Pet Food Delivery

Great product and the technical support is awesome, they were able to get some unique things done/fixed for us with a very good turnaround