Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Seefeld.Style

Appointments as products is en elegant and lean solution to enable customers schedule their visit to try our products, especially now with COVID-19 and all the security measures to be implemented. I hope Semsami's approach has a lot of success and we'll see this app flourish into a feature rich yet simple to use tool. It has still some minor quirks, but all workable, so its really more of a 4.5 star rating.

May 11, 2020

Hey there thanks for the review! We have been trying out best to help merchants at this time because of COVID-19. Working with a variety of merchants acclimatize their businesses to curb-site pick up and by appointment personal shopping services. It's definitely been a hectic few weeks!

Let us know how we can get that extra .5 of a star and we'll do our best to make it happen. We'll try to iron out those quirks :)

The Left Brain Intuitive - Elise Lebeau

I've tried a lot of different apps for scheduling services with my clients but Sesami has been the best.

It works really well, especially with different timezones. Installing it into my theme was easy and didn't break anything, contrary to other apps. Best of the all, the free plan is completely functional, so you're not committing to a system before you know it works.

I wish for some small improvements, such as having email notifications in the client's timezone but overall, this is a winner!

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your review!
Email notification for clients is definitely something on our radar. We have a feature roadmap page here: https://sesami.co/app-features-status/ just in case you were interested!

Sunspun Fine Yarns

Easy to configure, like the user interfaces, the settings are suitable for booking module for any session products.

May 9, 2020

Hello there,
First of all thanks for leaving feedback, it really does help us reach a greater audience in the Shopify world.
However we do have a question as to what else can we do here as a free booking app for your Shopify store to achieve that remaining star. Whatever it is, we'll try to improve on those things, just let us know.
If you have anything in particular you'd like to discuss with us, please feel free to reach out. Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

Joaillerie Legros

Very nice app, support +++++
We had a problem and they fixed it really fast!
Best booking application ++++

Heather Dennis

When I initially started using Sesami I was a bit disappointed because I couldn't figure out how to use the app to sell online classes. But, I contacted customer support and Randy was able to help me sort everything out. He's excellent to work with and it was such a relief to have someone help me set up the most crucial part of my store. Thanks, Randy and Sesami!

May 11, 2020

Wow thanks so much Heather Dennis for your review!
We definitely take pride in getting small businesses get up and running using our app and looking forward to working with you more in the future!

LiveOakMed.com

Simple to use and extremely fast customer service response. Best booking Shopify app we have found.

Thanks!

Crystal Star Nursery

This app is simple and works. But what is the real deal sealer for this app is the support. The people/brains behind this app are INCREDIBLE. They are responsive and patience beyond belief. If you're looking for a simple solution to your scheduling needs.. you've found it.

May 11, 2020

Thank you Crystal for being such an INCREDIBLE client.
The real deal support! We'll take it!

Pet Spawt

Customer support was awesome! App worked exactly how it was supposed to one we got it set up.

Thank you!

Awesome! You're welcome!

COCLICO

We were looking for an easy solution to take appointments and I seem to have found it. We haven't put it into use yet, but our internal tests give me confidence. Integration was very straight forward. There was a bit of an issue with how the button integrated with my custom theme but I reached out for help and Randy fixed it immediately. Great service!

May 11, 2020

No problem at all! We're very much happy to help with minor theme edits to help merchants focusing on what they do best. Cheers!

E-shop Bleu tango

The app is super practical and the customer support is top of the top !!! Thank you very much for your precious help !

Glad to help!
Thank you very much for leaving us such an awesome review.