Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Jessica Williams Esthetics

Really easy integration and set up. Looking forward to more functionality in the areas of appointment cancellation and rescheduling. Overall, very happy with this app.

Moonlight-Naturals

I use this app to help me book appointments on my website. easy to set up and perfectly shown to my customers. I like this app thank you

Portrait Painter Gallery

While I'm not set up yet, I have to say the personal customer service has really impressed me, to be able to converse with the people online virtually is a game changer.

Gorgeous Gowns Charlestown

Great app, met a simple booking need our store has. Very simple to setup, took me about 15 mins to install configure and start promoting our service.

Sharla Jewelry

Love this app! Wanted to be able to book live video shopping appointments, it works perfectly!! Super fast customer service too. Definitely recommend.

Handsome Cycles

It took a little work by the Sesami team to get the app installed on our very customized theme, but they were more than helpful and got everything running smoothly in only a couple of days. Just starting to use the app, but so far it seems like it will do exactly what we were looking for it to do. Thanks Sesami!

Atelier Green Factory

great app and a fantastic customer service with Randy helping you set everything up ! thanks guys !

The Reel Return LLC

Phenomenal automated scheduling. Haven't had any issues. You cannot go wrong utilizing this app for your business.

Allora Media

Top quality app that delivers the needs of a schedule. I like the layout and simplicity of sesame and I would recommend it.

Busy Momma Boutique

Fantastic app for booking appointments. And support was super helpful when I was having some trouble getting it all set up!