Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app & calendar for selling services online & in-store

Another Garde

Great app, plus Randy & team are super responsive & helpful.
Features like buffer time are very useful to incorporate travel time into agenda for services delivered at the customers' home.

January 3, 2020

That's great! Thanks so much for you support and review! For those reading these reviews but haven't signed up yet, in Sesami you can set "buffer times" before and/or after appointments, for breaks, preparation and travel. :)

Lashify Me

The staff is tremendous. I am still very new to shopify so things can get very confusing to me but they were willing to help me free of charge in setting up my appointments. I recently bought help from another app and they didn't help me half as much as Sesami guys did! One BIG plus for me is that they are actually available. I am a very personable person so this has truly made my day. I am forever grateful and look forward to seeing how Sesami will have my clients booking left and right. Thanks guys!

January 3, 2020

Hey thanks so much for your review! Yes support is always free, we don't believe in charging our users to get answers to questions about our app ;-)

TASTY TAN

I needed an app that was able to give customers the option to automatically without double booking any times! It works! I am yet to find a glitch! Thanks for the support guys

January 3, 2020

Hello thanks so much for your review! If you ever have any questions about Sesami, feel free to reach out to us on our website sesami.co .

Prime Vet Domicilio

Great app, I hope it helps me organize my appointments during the week, thank you all so much for creating this app

theCosmethics

It helps me to book beauty sessions at the store. It is simple but powerful. It works perfectly, smooth and completely clear! IMPROVE: Refresh booked treatments when the treatments are canceled.

Back on the Racks Consignment

I used the app to add appointments and it has been amazing. Not to mention that the set up was easy compared to other apps I tried before and quitting because it was wayyy too complicated. Also Randy gave me the most amazing support, he even connected remotely to my computer to guide me through everything. I couldn't be happier with this app and the support team.

Rapid Response CPR

This app is very easy to use and very easy to navigate! I am enjoying using it. I will probably upgrade my plan soon! :)

TORCH! PLAN

I am the least computer savvy person in the world. I kid you not. So after adding the Sesami app, I was totally confused on what to do. After sending a message asking for help, Randy got right on it. He personally set everything up for me so nicely. I was so pleased and excited to get Everything done. Thank you again for this awesome app that makes my business so much better!

Unseen Bazaar

It is a great app thanks to Irnux Inc . It is really helpful and easy to use, and the main thing is , It's Free ......

Black Lava Home Automation

I'm not sure if this app works. I was unable to add a service. Two stars because I couldn't get started. Being that I am on a schedule I have moved to a different app.

October 11, 2019

Hello Sean, Thank you for Your review.
We assure you that Sesami works! Not only it works, but it helps you increase your revenue, optimize your team and efficiency. Let us show you how and set it up for you for free by booking a call with us here https://sesamiapp.myshopify.com/products/book-a-demo

Looking forward to our call ..