Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

bluboho

Great functionality on this app, even on their free plan. We don't book appointments often, so their free plan was the perfect solution. It integrated seamlessly with our product pages, but required a bit of adjustments in order to be completely compatible with our store's custom theme. Their support team was diligent in doing this integration for us within 24 hours, and was extremely kind and helpful with all of our questions.

Diy Fix Phones

Not only is this a great App to help customers book my service, But the customer service is amazing! They helped me every step of the way. I am very happy that I decided to use this app for my store. I highly recommend if you are looking for a booking service. 5 stars!

Pass Right Driving School

I operate a busy driving school on the Gold Coast, Australia. Sesami has been an essential tool for us in providing a solution for our online booking system.
We are super happy with the level of customer support which is almost Instant.
I can fully recommend Sesami to add the functionality you need if your business relies on booking appointments.
James from Pass Right Driving School
www.passright.com.au

May 7, 2019

Thank you James!
It's our honor and our dream come through, seeing you and your customers enjoying Sesami.
We'll do our best to make it better day by day.

So Icey & Co.

This app is okay. It gets the job done to get appointments booked but it’s not as efficient as other booking sites I’ve used. Also, I wish I could add deposits to each appointment
booked. This app doesn’t make the price worthwhile. Maybe $9 a month would be more of a fair trade off because the app literally only allows you to book appointments. There’s nothing unique about connecting a calendar to Shopify in my opinion

ROOM ONE

Very easy to setup. Now my customers can make an appointment in our warehouse and I can provide a click&collect solution to them.
PS: The possibility to add an appointment in the checkout section could be useful too.

To be absolutly perfect and for getting 5 Stars, Sesami should be available in German too!

But anyway - well done!

April 17, 2019

Thank you for using Sesami and writing us a review!
Since we're bunch of idealists and we want to be perfect, what if we add German to our storefront languages for you real quick?

BTW on the POS, you have "Book with Sesami" option right on the checkout. Have you tried that?

Enjoy using Sesami and feel free to reach out to us if anything!

Swingsy Travel

I ve been looking for such extension for my shop. Competitors either were buggy and while others were not respecting templates guidelines, making the app unusable.

Just tried Sesami, not only the setup was crystal clear but the integration was seamless.

I needed help from their support and they were not only reactive, pro but fast as well.

Pros. From A to Z.

Well done guys.

The Brand Hustler

I love Sesami! It makes booking appointments super easy. I went through three other apps before finding Sesami. I'm so happy I found Sesami when I did, I was starting to have a mental meltdown with the other apps I tried to use.

On top of the app being awesome, customer support is the best! They respond quickly every time and have even added new features to their apps as a response to my requests. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Kuhntrohl Beauty

This App is Awesome! App is awesome... very user friendly. I recommended this application to use!!

Tire Swapper

I used this app to setup a scheduling system for my Shopify service! Following the simple setup and emailing back and fourth with Sesami, I was able to get it to work exactly how I envisioned it. The UX for my customers is now superb! The one thing I'd like to see is the ability to see a full week vs just 3 days of the calendar when booking. I'm sure I will see this soon! Keep up the good work.

Myles Scott

BEST APPOINTMENT BOOKING APP!

Before Sesami, I had to email each customer individually and go back and forth until we found a time that worked for us. Now that I'm using Sesami, my customers can easily choose a time slot that works for them and for me because I've already loaded time slots when I'll be available.

Check out my Instagram to see how I market my services: @myleswrites

View how Sesami works for me here: https://mylesscott.com/collections/services/products/one-1-on-1-truth-session-with-myles-scott