Sesami: Appointment Booking

Sesami: Appointment Booking

by Sesami Inc.

Booking app for selling services online & in-store

The Brand Hustler

I love Sesami! It makes booking appointments super easy. I went through three other apps before finding Sesami. I'm so happy I found Sesami when I did, I was starting to have a mental meltdown with the other apps I tried to use.

On top of the app being awesome, customer support is the best! They respond quickly every time and have even added new features to their apps as a response to my requests. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Kuhntrohl Beauty

This App is Awesome! App is awesome... very user friendly. I recommended this application to use!!

Tire Swapper

I used this app to setup a scheduling system for my Shopify service! Following the simple setup and emailing back and fourth with Sesami, I was able to get it to work exactly how I envisioned it. The UX for my customers is now superb! The one thing I'd like to see is the ability to see a full week vs just 3 days of the calendar when booking. I'm sure I will see this soon! Keep up the good work.

Myles Scott

BEST APPOINTMENT BOOKING APP!

Before Sesami, I had to email each customer individually and go back and forth until we found a time that worked for us. Now that I'm using Sesami, my customers can easily choose a time slot that works for them and for me because I've already loaded time slots when I'll be available.

Check out my Instagram to see how I market my services: @myleswrites

View how Sesami works for me here: https://mylesscott.com/collections/services/products/one-1-on-1-truth-session-with-myles-scott

Sphb

I used this app,Great app and Free plan,I like only Free,
I would like to give 5 stars.
Thank You.

TeachThemLive

The website had great information on setting up the app in my Shopify account. I messed it up a little by not following one step word for word which maybe could be a little clearly warned on the page. If you stick with their script, it’s great. Also, the chat help was awesome. He guided me through till we found the problem. I think this will be a great tool for me and others I will share this with. The booking management part is easy to use as well. I can’t wait for people to start using it.

1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 Next