ShipHero Fulfillment

Simple pricing with NO shipping zones

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sheltercase

ShipHero is a great service. I honestly had a sync problem with their software when they first received my inventory, which caused a few orders that were already fulfilled in my store to be shipped by them again.

But I have to say that their support was quick and very attentive helping me solve this issue. They are available through direct intercom chat during all traditional working hours, and they go above and beyond to make sure they are addressing all your issues properly.

The logistics part is also excellent. They ship your orders quickly (most of the time on the same day) and I had no issue with a single shipment from them. So congrats on that area as well.

If you want my constructive feedback, I would say you should make your dashboard software more clear. Sometimes it is hard to understand exactly how many units you have on hand in the warehouse. Also, you could implement a ton of other features like a more detailed 'out of stock prevision' and many other useful features. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Again, shoutout to the customer service girls, you were awesome 100% of the time, this really makes all the difference.

Premium Brands 4 Less

very nice app and excellent support - pricing for fulfillment is competitive and they keep communication lines very open. I have had a few glitches with the interface and support worked diligently to resolve them.

Wooting Store NA

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Shiphero Fulfillment is what you'd expect and want from a modern fulfillment centre. They are software driven, problem solving, and customer serving. Their pricing is transparent and competitive, their reports thorough, and software outright just works. It works really well.

We joined their services when there was a spike in demand, and they needed to scale out of nowhere. They did an amazing job during the transition, scaling their business and showing that they can deal with these turbulent times.

Magnetite Power

Location India

I used this Shiphero app for fulfilling our orders in US. Since i am new to Shopify i got so many questions to be answered for fulfillment part, So i would ask the customer service right away at shiphero dashboard. Their customer service is excellent especially BELA who is very kind, friendly she will answer all of the questions patiently...... I once got into the trouble of shipment issue of inputting wrong address due to my supplier mistake ...i directly contacted customer service team -Clara she helped me contacting FEDEX support team in resolving this issue. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bela and Clara for this ... It is very pleasure to work with you guys. Would recommend others to try Shiphero for fulfillment.

Wonder Dream

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is miles better than using typical old software fulfillment’s centers have. Customer support is excellent which is the most important thing to me in the fulfillment process. A pleasure to work with and a vital part of our business

Lensonic

Great customer service! It also helped me with faster and cheaper shipping! I would definitely recommend this app.

Touchless

Using shiphero as a USA 3PL has been a great experience for the following reasons:

- easy to use dashboard, simple to schedule incoming inventory in a 100% self serve way

- A++ support, both in response speed and helpful attitude. Both Clara & Andrea having been a joy to interact with

- competitive pricing. Pretty much no fixed fees, you pay for what you ship. Great for lean opeations

- shipping speed is as advertised. my average in 3-4 days domestic US. Great tracking too. Totally eliminates customer complaints

Only thing I would say is when you are doing your calculations for shipping expenses for your product, use zone 4 or 5 as your average cost to ship, for a more accurate projection.

-alex

Trumpybag

Location Norway

Excellent! Highly recommended with great price and customer service! The staff were helpful and respond quick.

Holy Santo

The infrastructure built and customer support for ShipHero is unlike anything i've ever experienced with a company before. Clara is an absolute sweetheart and lifesaver! Being someone with lacking technical skills, she explained things easily and clearly to me, and helped me every step of the way with all my questions. Everyone at this company cares about you and your success for running an efficient business.

Andrea who helped with the on-boarding process was so informative and excellent at addressing all my questions as well.

I am IN LOVE with this company, and after comparing many other 3PL companies - ShipHero is the absolute best. Free storage for 60 days, very competitive and transparent pricing , fast and easy fulfillment, top notch customer service chat when you need help. I am beyond thrilled that I came across ShipHero. It leaves all other 3PL's in the dust!
No wonder they are expanding so quickly.

Highly Recommend!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CMI Health Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Overall great app. The customer service representatives go out of their way to assist you with any issues and the dashboard is very user-friendly. I had one poor experience with a slow customer service response. I complained about the issue and the team responded quickly (specifically Danielle), and resolved it almost immediately. I look forward to working with Shiphero as my fulfillment service. Bel is always very helpful as well!