ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

by ShipMonk

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Mint & Lily

The best 3pl for Shopify brands. ShipMonk has it all -- easy integration with Shopify, a robust feature set, an amazing support team, and warehouses that can get 99%+ of orders out the door same or next business day, even during spikes in demand. They also have the flexibility to offer custom services like kitting. Since they own and operate their own warehouses, your support representative can walk onto the warehouse floor anytime to take pictures or assess product quality. They're as close as you'll get to physically owning and operating your own warehouses.

JUJUFIT - Luxury Waist Trainers for Women

ShipMonk has an extremely easy integration system that allowed for quick and seamless inventory and shipping integration. They have been extremely responsive when contacting them, I am very pleased with the app and services provided.

Saranghae Means I Love You

I've worked with Shipmonk for over 2 years. We switched over during black Friday which could have been a total mess. Integration was smooth and painless. Ever since then, we love how responsive they are with any issues that rise up. We identify, locate the root cause, fix and move on.

Sunday Citizen

We came to ShipMonk after pretty terrible experiences with other 3PLs and they were a very welcome relief. We came to them because of their pricing but stayed because of their great customer service (just renewed our contract!). Their back-end software is also very intuitive and easy to use. Since we started working with them we have grown more than 4x and they have been able to keep up with this growth seamlessly.

Ekster®

An amazing user friendly platform! The service is excellent and I can always trust Shipmonk to get the job done.

NoNetz

Love Shipmonk! Fulfilling orders is seamless; my customers are super satisfied, and the interface is a breeze. I can see my entire shipping ecosystem at once. :)

Realm

Realm <3's Shipmonk so much!! Our previous fulfillment partner was a nightmare — orders misplaced, inventory lost and hidden fees. Shipmonk is honest, efficient, reliable and super easy to use!! Happy customers for several years and more to come as we grow.

Alter Ego

Love Shipmonk! Previously it was a nightmare doing fulfillment in-house. Shipmonk made it possible to scale our sales effortlessly.

Nuoptimal

ShipMonk really made our whole 3PL and inventory management system seamless. Before we were using a local distributor which overcharged us and consistently brought slow shipping times. After switching to ShipMonk we loved their platform which was easy to use and customer service was stellar. Would highly recommend them for your 3PL needs!

Embrace Pangaea

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk! This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue. The thing I LEAST LIKE about this software is that I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own. Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.