ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment

ShipMonk | Order Fulfillment | Reviews

by ShipMonk

#1 Ecommerce 3PL - Fulfillment, Shipping & Inventory Mgmt.

Even

The technology/software is top notch. I've used 3 3PLs in the past with three different softwares. Shipmonk is night and day the best and has incredibly robust functionality that makes shipping/logistics management much easier. Love the UI and features they have implemented. Worth a demo of the backend to see the software. They are very innovative and have through the pain points we have to make what I feel is the best product on the market. I've visited their facility in Fort Lauderdale and have been extremely impressed with their overall operation and efficiency. Since we are a small business, customer service is the most important thing to us. Shipmonk is incredibly responsive and helped us navigate some issues we had with our SKUs. The onboarding was a breeze and would rate their customer services a 10/10.

The Angel Watch Company

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Fanjoy

Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

Blender Buddy

What a fantastic company. Not only are they effective and efficient, but their customer service is superb. Really helped us out on a personal level with our business on top of doing an excellent job at fulfillment.

Sea Moss by Nutra Remedies

Shipmonk is a true fulfillment partner. We have the assurance that the most important part of our business (deliveries) is going smoothly. It's plug and play once you're in their system! We focus on sales, and our partner Shipmonk takes care of the rest!

Tapestry Girls

Great company. They do a great job providing logistic services and are not very expensive. Highly recommend.

Sheltercase

I'm honestly amazed about how smooth and easy the experience of working with ShipMonk has been so far. They ship everything in a timely manner, most of the time only hours after the orders are placed. The logistics used are great, and orders are being delivered super fast. Their support team is great, from the first person I talked to when I was doing some quotes, to everyone in the onboarding team and happiness engineers. They are super helpful and polite! The onboarding experience is well made to ensure they only ship the right pending orders on Shopify (not all 3PL companies worry about that, and it's critical to avoid errors when switching from another company or another fulfillment model). Dashboard looks clean and very well built. Fulfillment is not an easy task, but they made it easy to understand and find what you are looking for very fast. The algorithm can help a lot with inventory forecasting. Honestly, I have only good things to say. I'm a customer for less than a month, but so far, they were perfect. I don't usually write long reviews, but they deserved this. Keep it up, and congrats on the high-quality job. You awesome people at ShipMonk really make a difference and a big positive impact on a business. Thank you so much!

Babe Cosmetics

It's been a pleasure for us to work with Shipmonk, for a long period of time with much success. There is no doubt that our business growth was possible thanks to Shipmonk's ability to scale while our business and marking scale with accuracy and control all over, and less handling with the logistics as Shipmonk does great work

Archer and Olive

Shipmonk is amazing! I love working with them, they are always helpful. Orders are almost out the next day. I love their inventory tools. I switched over from a different fufillment service, and have had a MUCH better experience.

Xena Workwear

The app works behind the scenes and integrates seamlessly with our store. Nothing negative to say about it at all.